Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 (18460 Views)

Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022 / England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabukabu50:

Holland is famously racist.

Its was the Dutch that colonies South Africa...even till now Dutch people paint their face black for Xmas

France...maybe but they still control the currency of many French African colonies.

Portugal...they have few black players and the black people in their country are marginalized.

Same for Brazil..they should have majority black in everything.

All their politicians are white skinned

They push black Brazilians to live in ghettos called favelas.
The US is the most racist country in the world. Most black people in the US are poor. and feminism has destroyed the black community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eagba:
I'll will rate Norway, Finland higher than USA

Sure but USA gives more opportunity to foreigners plus birth citizenship...Norway is hardly the size of Ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nirvana101: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eagba:
I'll will rate Norway, Finland higher than USA

Football wise or residential? If it's football then there's a reason why USA are in the world cup while the above didn't even qualify

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Even same USA or UK are the biggest racists but we are not talking about racism now.

More blacks have been killed in USA and UK than those countries you listed.
Don’t black South Africa control their own affairs but the white minority still owned everything in South Africa.
kabukabu50:

Holland is famously racist.

Its was the Dutch that colonies South Africa...even till now Dutch people paint their face black for Xmas

France...maybe but they still control the currency of many French African colonies.

Portugal...they have few black players and the black people in their country are marginalized.

Same for Brazil..they should have majority black in everything.

All their politicians are white skinned

They push black Brazilians to live in ghettos called favelas.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by One4me: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
I really hate what some of these Iranian players are doing.
If you want to play for your National team, then you must do so with all your heart but if you want to Protest, by all means Protest and EXCLUDE yourself from the National team.
It is disgraceful nd even treasonous, to wear your Nations Color and be playing as if you have taken bribe from those who want the downfall of your Country, including in football.

That Number 9 and Number 20 Iranian players really have a lot of answering to do, if they ever step foot back in Teheran, after these World Cup but l am certain they have perfected their plans to claim Refugee Status in America or UK. They probably have been assured of that hence their attitude to their Games against UK and America.

Coach Quizeros needs to remove them ASAP, to end this sabotage against their Team.
That first goal, as expected, came through the half-hearted marking of the Number 9.

The Number 20, despite being a good player, was just throwing his arms up in the air, strolling around the field like he was still protesting on one of the Streets of Teheran.

No wonder Iranians have warned some of their players that they will "deal with their Families back home, if they dont behave".
Iran need a DRAW to progress, while the USA needs a WIN to progress and you can see what these disgraceful Iranian players are doing to the name of their Country.

They are not just showing up at all, that is disgraceful.

Tueh (Spits of Saboteurs)

8 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nirvana101:

Football wise or residential? If it's football then there's a reason why USA are in the world cup while the above didn't even qualify
Common there are only 3 or 4 countries in North America that can play Football compare to European nations fighting for World Cup or Euro cup qualifications.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by netmillionaires(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is not talking about squad depth in term of football strength. He is talking about racial diversity.

seunny4lif:

Does Holland, France look like a joke to you.
Many countries can boast of that
Portugal team is complete also from all
Brazil team also
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by ipobcannibals: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Just an unfortunate boy roaming around to condemn. And you ll still see American.and Iranian visa still run go America. Werey!
Ode! Who told you I’m a would-be economic migrant like you batty gal? I dey my land of milk and honey, Nigeria…..I no send your useless American visa.

Iran will still win
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nirvana101: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
One4me:
I really hate what some of these Iranian players are doing.
If you want to play for your National team, then you must do so with all your heart but if you want to Protest, by all means Protest and EXCLUDE yourself from the National team.
It is disgraceful nd even treasonous, to wear your Nations Color and be playing as if you have taken bribe from those who want the downfall of your Country, including in football.

That Number 9 and Number 20 Iranian players really have a lot of answering to do, if they ever step foot back in Teheran, after these World Cup but l am certain they have perfected their plans to claim Refugee Status in America or UK. They probably have been assured of that hence their attitude to their Games against UK and America.

Coach Quizeros needs to remove them ASAP, to end this sabotage against their Team.
That first goal, as expected, came through the half-hearted marking of the Number 9.

The Number 20, despite being a good player, was just throwing his arms up in the air, strolling around the field like he was still protesting on one of the Streets of Teheran.

No wonder Iranians have warned some of their players that they will "deal with their Families back home, if they dont behave".
Iran need a DRAW to progress, while the USA needs a WIN to progress and you can see what these disgraceful Iranian players are doing to the name of their Country.

They are not just showing up at all, that is disgraceful.

Tueh (Spits of Saboteurs)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mehn the pains

USA let's fcckin go.....

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Iran na small team congo can beat them over 8.0

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Okoyeeboz: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
It seems some Nigerians love Iran more than Iranians themselves. Such level of intercontinental stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Eagba(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nirvana101:

residential wise
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Maliqcious: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Some people they gamble with emotions which 1 be Iran 1 Usa 0 wales 2 English 1…
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
netmillionaires:
He is not talking about squad depth in term of football strength. He is talking about racial diversity.
Yes, that’s the reply for diversity.
The USA have Mexicans in their team because they border Mexico same reason Germany team have Turks, Austria, Polish, and even people from Africa.
The large the minorities in your country, the chance they will play for the national team.
Portugal, Belgium, France and Brazil have large of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Ewedegubbler: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
I hope say after USA pepper these Islamabad mofos finish, their lackeys for Kaduna and other loser religious mugus won't go on a rioting rampage over another people matter oo

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nirvana101: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Common there are only 3 or 4 countries in North America that can play Football compare to European nations fighting for World Cup or Euro cup qualifications.

We know grin that's why FIFA expanded it to 48 teams from 2026 so that we can see teams like Norway and Finland cool

USA, vamos!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Revolva(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Ode! Who told you I’m a would-be economic migrant like you batty gal? I dey my land of milk and honey, Nigeria…..I no send your useless American visa.

Iran will still win

You are on a faceless forum exhibiting your tru self in life

You are not even truthful , football match that usa is wiping iran like chicken and you are here saying another thing

Your hate for america is not ur problem they are the world greatest nation , its what their fore father created for them and the legacy to live on so stop all these

Usa is suprising the world that they can take over soccer in the future ..look what they did to england last week

Remember they are hosting the next worldcup 12 cities don de ready gbam in usa 2 cities in canada and 3 cities in mexico

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Eagba(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabukabu50:

Sure but USA gives more opportunity to foreigners plus birth citizenship...Norway is hardly the size of Ibadan.
if you're already earning in dollars, and you just need a place that will give you relative peace, then you will know why I rate Norway, Luxembourg, Finland higher than us. For my choice of residence.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Yes, that’s the reply for diversity.
The USA have Mexicans in their team because they border Mexico same reason Germany team have Turks, Austria, Polish, and even people from Africa.
The large the minorities in your country, the chance they will play for the national team.
Portugal, Belgium, France and Brazil have large of that.

Portugal only has at most 3 black players but keep lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
seunny4lif:
Even same USA or UK are the biggest racists but we are not talking about racism now.

More blacks have been killed in USA and UK than those countries you listed.
Don’t black South Africa control their own affairs but the white minority still owned everything in South Africa.

USA allows the most foreign nationals legal and illegal into its country than anywhere in the world.

USA is not racist.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Cheeryfeet: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
seunny4lif:
This Iran are mad oooh
My #5K to win over 100K is on the line shocked

Gone with the wind. I played Iran to score one, as it stands, I'm seriously praying, they don't have one shot off target talkess of on target, before you now talk about scoring

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabukabu50:

USA allows the most foreign nationals legal and illegal into its country than anywhere in the world.

USA is not racist.

the "illegals" are native descent.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nirvana101: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Draw, lose, win, team USA!

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by pargelenis(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
IRI getting dangerous … USA better wake the F up.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by joyandfaith: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
kabukabu50:
USA team is the perfect melting pot.

White players

Mexican players

African players

European players.

No other country can boast of its success through its diversity.

Historically, that is what superpower does..
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
ipobcannibals:

Iran will still win
Milk and honey sundry you. Stupi d boy that ll still carry keg to run around for fuel tomorrow. Werey too dey enjoy Nigerian suffering. The more you hate America, the farther your success.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nirvana101:

Em plenty for here, you'll see them screaming Russia, China, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc. Place the USA Visa side by side with the above mentioned countries...you'll be shocked grin

Visit the US embassy in Victoria Island and watch em queue and beg for US Visa. Hypocrites!!!
Somehow, I ll advocate for their accounts to be hacked and let's see where they v abused their benefactors.
That's when their yansh ll open.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by tarantino1: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Iran dey Bleep up badly. Thought these idiots were going to pull through.
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by tppzzy01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Crumbian:

Visit Yacineapp .tv, download their app, then download YPlayer from playstore and you're good to go.
wuz up with the setting up with Yplayer
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by dvkot(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nirvana101:
Draw, lose, win, team USA!
land of the gays, terrorist and murders of millions
Re: Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 by kabukabu50(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
dvkot:
land of the gays, terrorist and murders of millions

The line for Iran visa is empty.

Wonder why...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afcon 2019: CAF Names Drogba, Kanu And 7 Others As Ambassadors / Oshoala Marks Her 26th Birthday By Scoring A Brace As Barca Beat Sevilla 6-0 / What Is Draw No Bet In Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.