Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) (34872 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Ihefu01: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
cool

Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Didn't they know her style of music and dressing b4 she was hired for the show? Hypocrites.

If na Islamic University invite her, she go even get mind dress laidis?

Na from school gate den go don flog her go back house.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Komu1048(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fedrick100:
There’s nothing wrong with the dress
I hate it when people force their ideology on others

Who cares if u hate it or not, children of nowadays only want freedom of no limits so that they can turn the world upside down. Great one from the management
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Babcock...glorified secondary school
How much is their school fees
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Johel(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
Moment a singer's performance was stopped by babcock university authorities for indecent outfit shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R3kydfmw0c

Babcock?... school of spoilt rich children doing drugs and having sex up and down... Nonsense school.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by ictplotter(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fedrick100:
I hate it more when stupid Africans become extremist with western ideology of naked dressing and drugs but same stupid Africans will be dormant in western technology and science.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by nkpommpko(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jeromejnr:

You hate it but when you go to Dubai, you will be forming conformity.

no mind them. Make Dem go there dey do human rights, nah jail Dem go smell rod. I don't understand this unclothedness spirit that is taking over the mind of this women now.
Imagine a man sewing a trouser with his d*CK dangling from one side. Nah the go first halla!

1 Like

Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by weedfada(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pls who knows the name of the female artist? Think I like her vibes.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fedrick100:

It’s a private property . Their house their rules . Is it a bad dress ? No. But as long as you are in their private house , their rules . If they approached her on the road now , it will be forcing their ideology on others
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by sonofElElyon: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
HEBEI:
When you visit Saudi, you dress like Arabians shocked shocked shocked

Witty
grin
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by sylve11: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
our school our rules. Fckout if you can't obey.

NA SO. cool
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
They should have invited Ayra starr instead. undecided
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by nedekid: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Alajiki:
grin

Glorified secondary school grin
Lol, so they say. But as a parent I prefer it that way. Don't know if the main campus, but rather the Iperu one.
Even to pick student from school, you must send email. No coka cola drink as they can do random drug test anytime and caffeine will affect it. Church nko? The will almost turn you to pastor. grin
Important thing is studying is without distraction.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Princerichi0(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Them for stone am sachet water. She for get sense
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is mummy G.O the proprietor of the school.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Elmgnifico(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
She ain't performing Christian song..Hypocritic Cock Barbers!! angry
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
All I can do is laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did she forget she was in Babcock and that chaperons will be watching out for her manner of dressing.

Really LOL
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by bjt(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
There is nothing wrong with her dress for stage performance, It is not a Christian programme. They took it too far.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by benqo01(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
id4sho:
smiley
I guess push-up bras, females naturally love to walk naked. wink
Na their way

Maybe she wasn't wearing panties
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by abbey621(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
I'm assuming she was paid upfront, who come lose? Yeye school and organizers, medicine after death grin grin grin
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by incogni2o: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Theunbothered:

She is not a student, will you enforce and arbitrary dress code on someone doing a performance?

Think for goodness sake

Was the event held in Babcock compound?

Do they have a right over what happens in there?

Now tell me who should think here
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by FuckSilly: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
XTAINS AND HYPOCRISIES grin grin grin
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by LordErrk: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Didn't they know her style of music and dressing b4 she was hired for the show? Hypocrites.

That isn't what happened, people are just spreading rubbish. The girl wasn't supposed to perform. She just jumped on the stage and started singing, so she was stopped
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by LordErrk: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fedrick100:

That isn't what happened, people are just spreading rubbish. The girl wasn't supposed to perform. She just jumped on the stage and started singing, so she was stopped
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Theunbothered: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
incogni2o:

Was the event held in Babcock compound?

Do they have a right over what happens in there?

Now tell me who should think here

When you are having a performance that is not related to academics whatsoever do you enforce a dress code?

For every sports event or drama presentation should the actors should wear suit and tie to satisfy the god of Babcock?

I tell you again, THINK!
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by incogni2o: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Theunbothered:

When you are having a performance that is not related to academics whatsoever do you enforce a dress code?

For every sports event or drama presentation should the actors should wear suit and tie to satisfy the god of Babcock?

I tell you again, THINK!

What don you understand by the phrase "Rules and Regulations".

If you like dress naked. Babcock doesn't really care if you are outside thier compound.

Unfortunately, you refuse to think that way but rather the other way to satisfy your wrong notion.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Theunbothered: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
incogni2o:

What don you understand by the phrase "Rules and Regulations".

If you like dress naked. Babcock doesn't really care if you are outside thier compound.

Unfortunately, you refuse to think that way but rather the other way to satisfy your wrong notion.

Use your sense bro.
How is that dressing naked?

Do you even know what it means to be naked?

Are you that perverted that you compare seeing a woman's shoulder to not wearing clothes at all? undecided

How is that different from what people wear to play basketball?

Has Babcock dragged anyone off the basketball court for not following their regulations on armless shirts?

Use your sense.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by incogni2o: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Theunbothered:

Use your sense bro.
How is that dressing naked?

Do you even know what it means to be naked?

Are you that perverted that you compare seeing a woman's shoulder to not wearing clothes at all? undecided

How is that different from what people wear to play basketball?

Has Babcock dragged anyone off the basketball court for not following their regulations on armless shirts?

Use your sense.

You see how you are misunderstanding,

Did I say she is Naked?

I am sure you have never been to Babcock.

Don't continue arguing blindly.
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Yommib22(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2022
The social's directorat BUSA must have shown the officials a decent pics of the musiksian
HarlequinLekex:
Re: A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) by Theunbothered: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
incogni2o:

You see how you are misunderstanding,

Did I say she is Naked?

I am sure you have never been to Babcock.

Don't continue arguing blindly.

You think I don't know how they move mad in that school? grin

How they treat grown adults like kids just to flex their power and form righteous. You don't need to go to Babcock to understand simple context, it's always the righteous idiots who fail to apply nuance and tact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Hid Food Under Table To Eat While Lecture Was Ongoing / Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.