Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? (599 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by ScamHunter: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Obi is arguably the most loved politician in Nigerian history. Only two other politicians have generated as much love and goodwill like Obi. These are Aminu Kano and Muhammad Buhari, both of whom were loved by the Talakawa.

Even though Kano was rigged out by the British who favored Ahmadu Bello, there is no doubt that he was the masses choice. However, it is difficult to quantify what impact he would have made to the progress and welfare of the masses of the north since he never got power.

Buhari has been in power since 2015 and it is doubtful that the euphoria with which he was welcomed is still in the air. Perhaps, the masses of the north have realized that the sound that bitter kola makes when chewed is not how palatable it is.

Peter Obi is loved all over the country. If he wins, would he be another disappointing leader? Since Independence, Nigeria has badly been in need of just one leader that would make a difference for all Nigerians. Someone in the mold of the Sankaras of BirkinaFaso. Is Obi the one or would he be demystified like Buhari?

Anyway, one reason why I love Obi is his passion and seemingly genuine love for people. Listening to him, you're left in no doubt that he is a man with a vision. A quality rarely seen in today's politicians. Obi reminds you of passionate political leaders rarely seen in Africa. Why do you love Peter Obi?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Kaycee9242(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2022
His simplicity and humility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2022
His ability to lie and keep straight face

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by omowolewa: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Statistics

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2022
His simple approach to life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by uba1991: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Nothing. Infact I hate his lies and his woman voice the more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by mycar: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
His energy, intelligence, passion, accessibility and most especially his capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2022
The way he address issues and bring out solution to it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Zionmdde: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
Nothing. Infact I hate his lies and his woman voice the more.
Said someone who bends to piss like a woman all in the name of mohammed pissed like that

Anyway Obi's simplicity is very commendable. He doesn't feel like a god who believes he can bribe every voter

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2022
The one thing I like about Peter Obi is in this picture. ..............,............... grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by MoneySEASON: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2022
mycar:
His energy, intelligence, passion, accessibility and most especially his capabilities.

I'll go with what this guy said.

Exactly what I had in mind to type.
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by jamace(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2022
PETER OBI IS MY CHOICE 2023

By Merit, it’s Peter Obi

By Competence, it’s Peter Obi

By zoning, it’s Peter Obi

By Age, it’s Peter Obi

By intelligence, it’s Peter Obi

By qualifications, it’s Peter Obi

By Federal Character, it’s Peter Obi

By Integrity, it’s Peter Obi

By patriotism, it's Peter Obi

Even health wise, it’s still Peter Obi

VOTE PETER OBI TO RESCUE NIGERIA FROM POLITICAL CRIMINALS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2022
The man we support over here is the coming great emperor 'The Unity'. That's a true leader.

We await his coming
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Superwave16320: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2022
His boldness to loot N250 million cash monthly with governor convoy for good 8 years.
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by uba1991: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

Said someone who bends to piss like a woman all in the name of mohammed pissed like that

Anyway Obi's simplicity is very commendable. He doesn't feel like a god who believes he can bribe every voter
first of all, Iam a Christian, secondly Obi is the worst self-centred human being I have ever come across.
ESN are killing igbos but Obi is busy defending them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by toneroforever(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
What I love is the fact that his presidential bid created the OBIdient movement which have consequently demystified some thieves & corrupt politicians.
Imagine Tinubu telling u that he doesn't check his social media accounts again because he has been so tormented which causes his BP to rise.Talk about the evil that men do...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2022
What I love about Obi is the fact that he knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too reason why he's utilizing the opportunity to cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants and chest beater grin grin
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by Zionmdde: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
first of all, Iam a Christian, secondly Obi is the worst self-centred human being I have ever come across.
Sharrap
You are a youruba Muslim

It's not about Obi, u have shown unreserved hatred for Igbos in all the post you have here on NL. So sharrap there and be proud of bending down to urinate like a woman

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by AlaafinOfOyo: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:

You're obviously not a Christian...
Have you condemned Atiku for deleting hos Twitter post condemning Islamic killing of a Christian girl? Have you wondered why Tinubu never criticized the Fulani killers in Yorubadland?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by uba1991: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
AlaafinOfOyo:

You're obviously not a Christian...
Have you condemned Atiku for deleting hos Twitter post condemning Islamic killing of a Christian girl? Have you wondered why Tinubu never criticized the Fulani killers in Yorubadland?
have you asked your so called Christian Peter Obi why he didn't condem the killing of Deborah? An Adamawa woman was killed together with her 4 children in Anambara but up to now Peter obi has never condemn those terrorists, instead he is busy defending them.
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by ScamHunter: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
I support Obi because he'll consolidate democracy by building the nation and its institutions. Since Jonathan left, there has been no democratic progress.
Re: What Do You Like Best About Peter Obi? by ScamHunter: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
kingmaster2009:
I like his.lies....and deception....

Only a liar is happy with lies. Obi is the most honest candidate among the top contenders.

(1) (Reply)

No Gov Has Power To Stop Opponents From Campaigning –IGP / Tinubus Pointman In Imo State Is Hope Uzodimmas Chief Thug / Peter Obi's Full Speech At The Obidatti Campaign Rally In Kogi State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.