Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar (55615 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by jerrykokolet(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Very funny indeed when the first lady turned herself into sub-zero because she felt the boys are not torturing the boy well
Mrs jack fell down and broke her leg
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by samogude(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigerians wish her speedy recovery as she undergoes treatment in the hospital.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Wildkat02: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Sometimes I wonder what people still see in APC, thought we all condemn things that aren't even up to this during PDP government, so why are some evil people still supporting this APC, maybe brain damage

APC Urchins are useless

Moh247

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Ladyfab: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why do I find this hard to believe?�
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Johel(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/29/aisha-buhari-fractured-her-leg-rushed-hospital-while-trying-join-physically-assaulting

Previous thread:
Aisha Buhari Rushed To Hospital Over Leg Fracture:
https://www.nairaland.com/7442898/aisha-buhari-rushed-hospital-over

That leg will never heal...she will be on wheelchair... Nonsense agric chicken.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by planetx: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Last time I saw her at the APC convention she wasn't this fat, so what happened to her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by ask4bk(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
If na my dem catch, seeing her I'll say "Ahh, I thought it was only picture oh, so you really fat too true true for real life"
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Jimmythewise: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zarzah:
Aisha

The

Kung Fu

Panda

Add the Kung Fu panda pic to beautify your illustration
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Corrinthians(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
The moment I saw the title, I knew it would be coming from Sowore. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Myself2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aisha Buhari,,,,hmmm let's put the story of what the student said in proper perspective so we can know whether he defamed you or not.

He said you are feeding fat on Nigeria's common wealth that's why you have gained weith. Let's pause there......

We know what Aisha Buhari looked like in 2015 when her husband became president, certainly she was not as fat as she is today, so she has gained weight. So the guy is correct on this

Secondly, drawing from the above, Aisha Buhari has fed fat and it is the common wealth of Nigeria that she has fed fat on. Well, she is the wife of the president, so it is the duty of the Nigerian people to take care of the president and his wife, at least, so whether she becomes fat in the process or not is immaterial. So the guy is also correct here

My verdict, Aisha Buhari should remember that power is transient, the husband will soon leave office, with their abysmal performance in office, I doubt there will be any diplomatic, intellectually challenging national or international engagements for them, so ordinary life beckons, irrespective of the wealth they may have amassed. more importantly one day, she will stand before God Almighty to answer to any act of injustice or oppression she may have carried out, especially this particular one, so she will do well to call the guy, apologize to him, beg for his forgiveness and compensate him. Trust me, there is no side stepping the judgement as nobody is bigger than God
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Pigmy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by AsawanaDgreat: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eyah, get well soon madam
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by LegalWolf: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
alsudan:
Secretly picked up an innocent boy, then invited Aisha to join in the beating party.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Nigeria’s First Lady in collaboration with the NPF.

All because the boy said she was feeding Fat on Nigeria’s common wealth, which is obvious to the blind.

No wonder Malam Daura called her Yola Devil. On some aspect of the rule of law, this administration is nothing but a curse!
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by akanbiaa(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
MansoryMX:
Get that man a good SAN and cash out big time!!!!

Last time I check we practice a democracy government where freedom of speech legal and abuse of human right illegal
Asides the fact that they are powerful people even if it was a normal everyday lady she can use the tweet which included her picture and name as evidence for defamation of character but there is no documented evidence that he was beaten, you know how the courts and judges are.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fat woman want to throw kick and landed in the hospital. Aminu is right afterall. Get well soon Fat woman grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by akanbiaa(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
God knows she can't try this shiit to someone from delta central or else the country will boil.

Let me see how the police men will even be able to take away the guy from ughelli or warri or sapele.

I swear!!! They won't drive away from the street without releasing the guy.
Orubebe is from Delta central and his ranting with Jega when 2015 election was being anounced did not boil the country and he is even with them today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
And this is somebodi that said we should forgive her and her husband...

Scammer be this woman ooo yahoo boys dey learn work ooo...

Abi is it her saloon money that made her look like shepopo or is it her saloon money that bought her properties in dubai...

Shei UAE ban Nigerians.... shei she is included... because e no fair for UAE side...

See person wen call herself mama dey do poor pikin bad thing... na really na for Aisha

What stopped u from ignoring d boy...

See na... they are tagging her with ADC...

Matters arising... matter wen no suppose to be matter..

Sense left ur head... knowing full-time well u have less than 5 months in aso rock
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by TheRareGem1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:
This libelous Nollywood fairytale happy never after joke of a story is coming straight from the creepy imagination of the first lady. She obviously does not want to participate in Tinubu’s campaign anymore. She has decided to borrow a page from the book of Osinbajo who faked a leg fracture shortly after he lost the primaries.
It is sad that she doesn't have the courage to tell Tinubu to his face that he's going to lose embarrassingly at the polls next year. She instead wants to do like Mane who faked an injury to escape out of being fielded at the Qatar World up.

You just typed rubbish here.

If you attain his age, hope you can afford medical care when you sustain injury..oh, you fit no reach him level
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Onedance: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
So they (APC)have the tools to track down people .yet they didn't use it to track down bokharam and co.na the people they claim to govern they are tracking and punching like bag of rice.its well. God na you be our last hope
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by onyibest2k(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
apc you are doing well
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by winner37(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
God of vengeance was fighting for the guy ...
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by chatinent: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Forget Nigeria.

They are only two tribes: the rich and the poor.
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by nurusystem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gsskiya she fat but am not sure is poor people money,only god knows.but maa you fatt like serious, Hausa said pakutuwa or tulu
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by magzey: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
The guy should learn some lessons for posting Rubbish. He should face his study afterwards
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by ojex004: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
alsudan:
Secretly picked up an innocent boy, then invited Aisha to join in the beating party.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Nigeria’s First Lady in collaboration with the NPF.

All because the boy said she was feeding Fat on Nigeria’s common wealth, which is obvious to the blind.

But pit obi can not take small jab DINO gave to him on live TV. He displayed his madness to the world
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Formation10: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
He good for her sha freedom of speech no dey 9ja again she she go try this nonsense for advance country make person call her name or even make cartoon of her she go just dey go her way come dey do anyhow here her leg never shift self
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Elidrisy20: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anji kunya wallahi

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Moorfy: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why is everyone apologizing to her.. cos of power nawa ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by Jossibest(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
For me.....
I have lost Hope on Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Idiot...maybe he thought patient Jonathan was still d first lady..serves him right..no RIP to waste from this end
Re: Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar by OdefaGirl(f): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
They tend to silence Northerners who seems to speak up against their usual enslavement. Can't you see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.