Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu (2767 Views)

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
HighTableVoice:

As far as anyone of relevance is concerned Obi is just there.. nothing mor than that. He is a man of substance but regrettably not a man of value to the political climate of the Nigeria project.. Class captain wants to challenge a principal. It will b foolish for the principal to acknowledge such a thing.

He is not even a man of substance. It is just unfortunate that in SE all their politicians are low grade leaders. If SE had someone like Tinubu or Fayemi or Akeredolu, will anyone in that region even care to give Obi five minutes of their time?

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Nigeria is not looking for a principal. It needs a class captain. You just buttressed the point for why Obi should be president.

There are many class captains, only one Principal, the true authority! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

So you know more than Peter Obi the presidential candidate of Labour Party... Jokers

Go and tell tinubu to come out for debate ...
debate on what? Every debate have a topic.
The problem with you guys is that you believe that Peter Obi know everything.
Peter know that he cannot fool intelligent people like me,he can only fool people like you.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by Chiefwhip01: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
HighTableVoice:

I can personally challenge Mr Peter to an open debate if he can honor it. Beep me. But he wouldn't, and why? I no deh him league simple as that. Same as Eko. Them no be mate
Do well to contact labour party.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by Chiefwhip01: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
If Peter Obi is so intelligent,why can't he release the manifesto?
Which government administration has religiously followed their manifesto? Apc manifesto since 2015,can you highlight one that has been fulfilled??
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
where is Peter Obi manifesto?

When you see Peter Obi and his supporters, ask them that question

I don't have time for stupidity
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chiefwhip01:
Lol,H.E Peter obi should not reply the clueless Apc,can bat withstand Peter obi in an intellectual discuss?
stop fooling your nyamiri miscreants... Thief obi can't use is intellectual to transform anambra to a viable state.... He just live to talk... How can u debate with a shallow thinker and mediocrity achieval like THIEFOBI....

Show me any place like dis in anambra after obi or before obi..... Thief obi lack leadership charisma and willingness to lead and transform a country like nigeria....

Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
debate on what? Every debate have a topic.
The problem with you guys is that you believe that Peter Obi know everything.
Peter know that he cannot fool intelligent people like me,he can only fool people like you.

I know you will resort to insult and abuse... Typical of 1991 kids cheesy
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by Chiefwhip01: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
GoodLife4live:
stop fooling your nyamiri miscreants... Thief obi can't use is intellectual to transform anambra to a viable state.... He just live to talk... How can u debate with a shallow thinker and mediocrity achieval like THIEFOBI....

Show me any place like dis in anambra after obi or before obi..... Thief obi lack leadership charisma and willingness to lead and transform a country like nigeria....
You are more stupid than I thought.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by HighTableVoice: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Which league is BAT? Looters league you mean? Obi was very wealthy before turning 30, won guber election at 42. Both are former governors are first time presidential aspirant

Just because a helicopter can fly, it doesn't mean it's the same as an airplane.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by HighTableVoice: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Can you read again what you just typed?
Let me Educate you
Americans and Europeans mostly patronizes products and Services from their Territories.
Health care in America and Europe are World class,whereby they can carry out any test and treatments.
Can you name hospitals in Lagos that treats Cancer?

For the sake of arguments or proving a point don't ridicule yourself. Your idea that no hospital in Lagos or Nigeria as a whole treats cancer doesn't hold water. Nigeria is a 200 million population, statically roughly 2-3 percent of that number do battle with cancer which will be over 300,000 people or more, if your arguments is that none of those people receive treatments in Nigeria, you are plainly being delusional. As for Americans and Europeans that's their business it is merely to serve as an illustration to butress my earlier stated point. Now, to point it out any public figure choosing to receive treatments outside of Nigeria is mostly based on information security about their state of health first and more than all life itself. They all have enemies and can't really rely on placing their lives on personells that will easily add something to their drip or injection. I will urge you to understand what it means to be public figure before you make your point on their health factors
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by yyba: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Which league is BAT? Looters league you mean? Obi was very wealthy before turning 30, won guber election at 42. Both are former governors are first time presidential aspirant
one of them has never been governor through the court grin
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chiefwhip01:
Which government administration has religiously followed their manifesto? Apc manifesto since 2015,can you highlight one that has been fulfilled??
so because of plane crashed people should not enter plane again abi? So because someone didn't follow then you cannot release your own abi? So why is he telling us that he is different from others?
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by magmack: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
When apc tells you about mentorship just know they meant cronyism.

Tinubu only succeeded in building a network, gang/cronies of political jobbers and power grabbers who are littered all over government since 8years now with nothing but failures, pains and sorrows for the common Nigerians.

The shameless SAN meant metees like gbajabiamila whose impact/voice nigerians never felt/heard as speaker of NA and fashola the minister of darkness.

Cabal mentees!

Who are you lots deceiving? Intelligent men without moral rectitude and integrity.

Peter Obi is not in your bucket of criminal elements!

Tinubu must address Nigerians through the press not bula bubuu bolaba.

Shame!
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by A4alpha: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
who is Obi afraid of as he failed to release his manifesto? Tinubu has released his manifesto, Atiku also did same even Sowore has done the same thing. Why is Peter hiding?

I see you are trying to avoid my question as this has got nothing to do with manifestos. All the players during Obasanjo era have all gone home after serving their tenures, why is Tinubu's tenure unending? That you lot still stripped his predecessors of their success and dash it to this man (lagos landlord)?
Would it be right to say that since PO was a former governor all works done by his predecessors will be dashed to PO. Now what about Buhari he helped into power why is he not claiming his failures as well? shocked
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
I will not engage myself with fools that believe nobody should question their candidate because he is alpha and omega

U r a perfect description of the bolded for supporting a demented & extremely corrupt drug Lord like emilokan
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by Chiefwhip01: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
so because of plane crashed people should not enter plane again abi? So because someone didn't follow then you cannot release your own abi? So why is he telling us that he is different from others?
You did not answer my question.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Chiefwhip01:
You did not answer my question.
your answer is in my question. Anyways, only intelligent people will understand. Byeeeeee
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by uba1991: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2022
toneroforever:

U r a perfect description of the bolded for supporting a demented & extremely corrupt drug Lord like emilokan
I am not supporting Tinubu, infact Tinubu is out of my calculations but I only want the right thing to be done. No one in my family will vote for Tinubu.
Re: APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu by Chiefwhip01: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
your answer is in my question. Anyways, only intelligent people will understand. Byeeeeee
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Postponed Ndi Igbo Presidency For Another Two Decades / / E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.