Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra (1814 Views)

Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Vulturereloaded: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Singer slami Ifeanyi killed in Awka.

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Slami Ifeanyi has been shot dead in Anambra state.

The 31-year-old former Mr Anambra Universe was driving his newly acquired Lexus 330, when he was attacked and shot dead at Umubere, Awka area of Anambra State.

Facebook user, Chijioke Okanmelu who shared news of Slami's death, wrote;

ALL HAIL BIAFRA, OF CRI-MINALS, BY CRI-MINALS, FOR CRIMINALS.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/singer-and-former-mr-universe-slami-ifeanyi-shot-dead-in-anambra-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Golan007: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2022

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Golan007: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

39 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Waterysperm: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is a confraternity war which started in Awka since last week Monday and it is still very active there now. A lot of young guys have been killed. You Id*ots should stop attributing every crime in the East to Biafra or Ipob. May his soul rest in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Emergingnation3(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Waterysperm:
This is a confraternity war which started in Awka since last week Monday and it is still very active there now. A lot of young guys have been killed. You Id*ots should stop attributing every crime in the East to Biafra or Ipob. May his soul rest in peace.
Don't mind those chronic unity beggars , whenever cultist are killing each other, they'll rush to tag it IPOB for their cause of unity begging... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Golan007: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Waterysperm:

Therefore, Chijioke Okanmelu is a unity beggar and he doesn't know what he is talking about.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by ASAPFERG1: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
afghaneastern grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by KwaraRat: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Waterysperm:

Nah still Igbo kill Igbo.

Another senseless murder too many in that your Ekwensu land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by KwaraRat: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Don't mind those chronic unity beggars , whenever cultist are killing each other, they'll rush to tag it IPOB for their cause of unity begging... grin grin

Igbo cultists don't kill each other.

This is the work of either Yoruba or fulani cultists

Ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by TheChameleon: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by BanyXchi: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
afghaneastern grin
bro pls can you teach how to mention a name on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by ASAPFERG1: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
bro pls can you teach how to mention a name on this forum.
just type the name of the moniker .
you must type the name according to how it appears (i.e the type of letters whether it is a mixture of capital or small letters) for the person to receive your mention..
e. g BanyXchi grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by BanyXchi: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
just type the name of the moniker .
you must type the name according to how the name of the name appears (i.e the type of letters whether it is a mixture of capital or small letters) for the person to receive your mention..
e. g BanyXchi grin grin
oh thanks bro, how una dey, hope your day is going well.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by ASAPFERG1: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
oh thanks bro, how una dey, hope your day is going well.
yeah bro.. I am good wink

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by ganisucks(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Singer slami Ifeanyi killed in Awka.

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Slami Ifeanyi has been shot dead in Anambra state.

The 31-year-old former Mr Anambra Universe was driving his newly acquired Lexus 330, when he was attacked and shot dead at Umubere, Awka area of Anambra State.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/singer-and-former-mr-universe-slami-ifeanyi-shot-dead-in-anambra-state.html

More like unknown Tramadol men.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by emetisuccess(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
U guys need to teach me how to mention names in this forum ooo. Cos I really need it. Let me mention some idiots that said deltans are saboteur. Igbos are their problems killing stupidly. Separate urself from these marouding killers let them see their neckedness. Then show military their domain let them bomb hell out of them. What's all these senseless killings na?? God will purnish people behind all these.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Obaofaba: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
What has my beloved state turned out to?

Now I understand why they call us Afghaneastern!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
afghaneastern grin

A young man has just been murdered in cold blood, and you laugh and make light of the incident! You see how disgusting and mentally disturbed you are!?

34 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
When I warned my brothers about the dangers of handing over the structures of Biafra struggle to criminals many insulted me but now the chicken has come how to roost...no matter what nothing should be ever handed over to lowlives and criminals to run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Almaigaa: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu's Boys are on another killing spree in the East. grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
FarahAideed:
When I warned my brothers about the dangers of handing over the structures of Biafra struggle to criminals many insulted me but now the chicken has come how to roost...no matter what nothing should be ever handed over to lowlives and criminals to run
See liars in trenchcoat trying to disguise. You were an avid diehard supporter of the criminals. The records are there.

Stop lying to yourself. You people thought by destroying your land, you were hurting Jubril from Sudan. Look at your landscape today, watered with the blood of innocent men women and children daily. Worse than hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by ipobcannibals: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:

Your beloved state has turned into biafrau.d. We warned you guys about hunchback bingo, namadi cownu, but una no want hear.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Vulturereloaded: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Waterysperm:

Are the killers known? How do u differentiate the IPOB criminals and these ones?

They are all unknown gunmen, who u celebrate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:

Do yourself a favour and shut your bigoted mouth!

You registered just a few hours ago, and all you've posted thus far points to your support for Tinubu/APC and derision/hatred for the south-east! It's obvious you need to get a life.....one away from the wickedness and irrationality you currently exhibit! In all likelihood you're a Igbo-hating, bigoted, embittered and sad Yoruba man!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by mycar: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
there are criminals everywhere, i wonder what our security agencies are doing?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by temitope27(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
ALAIGBO IS BURNING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Your beloved state has turned into biafrau.d. We warned you guys about hunchback bingo, namadi cownu, but una no want hear.

If you're not the same bigot answering yourself, then you must be really daft to think that fool is Igbo never mind being from Anambra state!

What's your own ethnicity/region? Hopefully, we can know of a region or state in Nigeria where there's an absence of crime!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by temitope27(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:

Igbo cultists don't kill each other.

This is the work of either Yoruba or fulani cultists

Ode
eyah may the Lord cure your disease

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Almaigaa:
Nnamdi Kanu's Boys are on another killing spree in the East. grin

Dude, the south-east is safer than your region! If you have a contrary opinion, I DARE YOU to mention your ethnicity and state so we can compare figures! wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by hammerT: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
UNTIL THEY REMOVE MILITARY FROM SE ZONE, THE MURDER CONTINUES.

LET US GET OUR FACTS STRAIGHT, UGM KILLS THE MILITARY.

NIGERIA ARMY KILLINGS UNARMED CIVILIANS, SO YOU ALREADY KNOW THOSE BEHIND THE MURDER OF THIS INNOCENT MAN.

RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Almaigaa: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, the south-east is safer than your region! If you have a contrary opinion, I DARE YOU to mention your ethnicity and state so we can compare figures! wink

Trash. The North is safer than the East. Presently in the East, no night life. Traveling to the East is like going to Ukraine.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra by Arespect10: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let their madness stop from there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Faces Serious Obstacle / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Important Points From Today's Judgement Of Supreme Court / Throwback Video: When Akpabio Accused Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.