Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? (829 Views)

Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? by alphaomega(m): 3:06am On Aug 24, 2007
Sometimes I wonda, is it b'cos we limit our fellowship with God to only Sundays?
I need you to share this thought with us.
Re: Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? by Bosdem(f): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
Little faith my dear
Re: Y Do People Say "our Father" On Sundays &then Act Like Orphans D Rest Of D Week? by pilgrim1(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2007
It is simply because many people have not taken the time to seek an deeper fellowship with God, so that He might reveal the glorious riches of His grace through Christ unto them.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing You Are Forgiven / Fear Of Reprisals Cause The U K Government To Refuse Entry To E U Politician / Why Are People So Clueless About God And The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.