Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom (422 Views)

Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Photos: Kwankwassiya Members Burn Red Caps, Defect To APC / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by Naijapromoter: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
The group that went to see Senator Bassey Albert yesterday are members from the Arewa community and the Kwankwassiya movement of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso. Read the story below.

The leader of the group, Alhaji Garba Abba, while assuring OBA of the total support of the youths of the Arewa Community resident in Akwa Ibom State, described the senator as a young and vibrant legislator par excellence, who has stamped his mark in the soils of time with many achievements tied to his name.

He said, ”we are supporting OBA because of his capacity and antecedents. As a member of the 8th and 9th senate, he has represented the people effectively having sponsored many bills and moved many live-changing motions. This has earned him many National Honors. This is proof that he has all it takes to be the Governor of Akwa Ibom State”, he submitted.

The Gubernatorial Candidate of the Young Progressives Party and Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District, Senator (Obong) Bassey Albert, CON, has charged Nigerian youths to rise above their limitations by takingtheir destinies in their hands.

The lawmaker, popularly known as OBA, made this assertion while interacting with the leadership and members of the Kwankwassiya Frontline, Akwa Ibom State Chapter, who paid a solidarity visit to him at Senator Bassey Albert Multi-Purpose and Recreational Center, Uyo on Monday, November 28, 2022.

“When l look at the passion, I feel the commitments of the youths on the need to effect a change that will impact on the wellbeing of generations yet unborn. There is hope. I am very happy that the youths are taking charge because the time to effect that change is now. We must get it right so together we can secure a better future for our children“, he said.

OBA thanked God for making the day possible and also for the honor accorded him by their visit. He again charged the youths to take their destinies in their hands and rise above all limitations.

Re: Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by jkpbestseries: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is the best I don't know why Udom never picked him as his successor
Re: Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by BeardedMeat(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
jkpbestseries:
He is the best I don't know why Udom never picked him as his successor
It's a power play. Udom needs someone he can control. OBA has what it takes to upstage the incumbent.

I wished he joined labour party instead, Peter Obi's influence would have done him better.

But whether now or later, Bassey would still be governor in his lifetime.
Re: Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by inahmi: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Waste of resources
Re: Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by kenny714433(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
My vote is for OBA as governor and PO as president.

Udom will fail with his agenda.
Urchins will fail with their agenda. If PO doesn't win, let's manage the Dubai based Atiku.
Re: Kwankwassiya In Uyo: Declare Support For OBA | Bassey Albert | Akwa Ibom by saintkeppy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
kenny714433:
My vote is for OBA as governor and PO as president.

Udom will fail with his agenda.
Urchins will fail with their agenda. If PO doesn't win, let's manage the Dubai based Atiku.

Exactly my thoughts.
Well done.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Reps Member Dozie Nwankwo Over CBN's Covid-19 Grant Embezzlement / Breach Of Contract: Greenville Lng Faces Another Multimillion Dollar Lawsuit / Rivers State Governor Wike Still Insisting On Ayu Must Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.