Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) (12613 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Battle For Control Of Lake Chad Basin Hots Up / Nigerian Soldier Missing For 8 Months After Being Deployed To Lake Chad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
H
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
Naso some soro soke youth no Sabi wetin recharging of Lake means
my love how's the afternoon going grin

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Going with ur words. I can see u are hungry send me ur account number lemme send you some money to buy food this is the second day of sit-at-home
Ahhahahaha
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Recharging on point
Thief.nubu Oraimo fast charger
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Moh247: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
my love how's the afternoon going grin

May God destroy the destiny and life of each and everyone falsely accusing people of rape and incest, death shall forever be their portion

Amen

Oh and to answer a piece of lifeless troll

My afternoon is great $15 dollars richer, by evening should close by $40

Something a lowlife peasant clown can't earn in a month
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Realist12:
Because you don't like him doesn't mean you should criticize all his steps . Reviving the Lake Chad will boost irrigation in the region which will in turn solve the Farmers - Herders crisis and improve the security of the country .
But y'all criticize blindly before listening to the issues .
Y
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by oneMalik: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Buahri Bua -Baba .

Handsome Presido .
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
oneMalik:
Buahri Bua -Baba .

Handsome Presido .

Nawa for some comments o
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

President Muhammadu Buhari always participating in a worthless gathering that add no value to the lives of Nigeria citizens tongue
He loves his president, Muhammad Bazom
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Useless president
Useless lake chad
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

President Muhammadu Buhari always participating in a worthless gathering that add no value to the lives of Nigeria citizens tongue

Abi o
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

May God destroy the destiny and life of each and everyone falsely accusing people of rape and incest, death shall forever be their portion

Amen

Oh and to answer a piece of lifeless troll

My afternoon is great $15 dollars richer, by evening should close by $40

Something a lowlife peasant clown can't earn in a month
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
This Buhari just they fresh everyday cool. Nice one
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Professor822714: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chad today, Niger tomorrow, Mali next week yadi yadi yadi. Always visiting backward and jacked up countries where they can understand his accent...
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Tn2Lzwt4pEtpJb8rP8rteQ4mcy7qEeNk5CxXBzoRLYLnM2hAndEaYyNzr1dW7hmjl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by onome2013: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wetin bros go do there
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cmanforall:

What is Summit of Lake Chad ?

Ask terriost Nnamdi Coward
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
JimohMomoh:
The lake chad region have been under the control of terrorist for many years now but the press is under reporting it.
Traders there even pay tax to them which they use in buying more weapons.

Many thought after Buhari's inauguration in 2015 these terrorist will be crushed within one year since he is a retired General using the defunct Ecomog strategy.

7 years have gone yet the terrorist are still operating freely.
Same experience too in the Abuja-Kaduna expressway.

Buhari is a complete failure yet ₦30k monthly stipend have blinded the eyes of his *ss lickers like the vulturegriller aka , lordviccodaguru, lhordspy etc...

Pray not to get heart attack because of Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Cmanforall: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ask terriost Nnamdi Coward
So many kids on Nairaland.
How's that my business?

If you don't know the answer, ignore and don't bring your foolishness online

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by poncedeleon: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okay. Time to give some people lessons

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
He never misses a function but hardly leaves the function with anything, he no dey bring baba oyoyo aka goes empty comes back empty with no change

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cmanforall:

So many kids on Nairaland.
How's that my business?

If you don't know the answer, ignore and don't bring your foolishness online

APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN amen. E shock you abi??
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Lateef73: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN amen. E shock you abi??

So it's because of mere thirty thousand naira you are doing all this.

SMH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by onojaford(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Bunch of senile animals.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos) by Bantu10: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are laughing at ur f______0**olishness

seun mynd44 oam4j nlfpmod justwise
Rule 2; insulting a nairalander

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions / CP Orders Arrest Of Rivers’ Speaker. / President Buhari Wins Polio Championship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.