Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes (32540 Views)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Kaysalas(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
clems88:
you idiot. And who told you I'm even a supporter of any contestants.
Keep fooling yourself. Just stop thinking in your warped mind that you are better than everyone else who isn't supporting your Obidunce.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by kamalbob(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Donated by their family and friends right? Because they are the only ones enjoying Nigeria right now!
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rubbish story
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Frais: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stolen funds
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Eniitankorede: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
He was surported by Bussines men in the southeast with the some of 1billion naira under 1hr during his visit to the southeast ..... That's what I call a great vote of confidence

I am just laughing at the comments of zombidiots. They don’t even know how crowdfunding works. They can verify the amount, names (if not made anonymous) and other information they need by checking the crowdfunding website. Yet they are talking rubbish like pepper sellers.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Venerable612(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Classic channel to place laundered money into the financial system. They can’t take the laundered money to bank so they create donations to integrate the funds and can legitimately withdraw at bank as proceeds of Charity.

True criminals!
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by okpas01: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
F**ls
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Samajogs: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
What do you expect from criminals... We have a country to keep, Protect n build. God help us All
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by bobolaga: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is your stolen money, please why did you rejoice over the donation we knew that APC government have put Nigerian into tight Conner so if u see 5k it will look like 5m.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Vadese1: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Anything about this evil party is fake
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Owo Dey Plenty : Nigerians Show Confidence In APC As Party Raises N190m In Less Than Two Minutes Of Launching Crowd Funding

What other word can you use to describe confidence? What other explanation can you offer for people's allegiance to a political party? What other way may people demonstrate trust at a party?

The APC has just broken a fundraising record in the annals of our political history. Today at The Civic Center, V.I, Lagos, the APC Presidential Campaign Council unveiled a crowdfunding APP for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima and in less than two minutes raised over, N190m. Considering that no individual can donate more than N50 million, this is good news for the APC and a big boost to the ruling party.

This demonstrates that Nigerians believe in the ability of the APC presidential candidate and his running mate to make Nigeria better. It's a question of putting your money where your mouth is; we recently learned that South East businessmen gave N1 billion to Tinubu/ Shettima's candidacy, and now the crowdfunding is picking up like UP MAD.

While the LP celebrated raising ten million in 24 hours, the APC, which the opposition claims Nigerians are sick of, raised 192 million in a matter of minutes.

What else can we say except that the APC has been accepted by the general public, that action talks louder than words, and that Nigerians have taken affirmative action that has dwarfed their voices?

See videos and pictorial evidence below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAxI3JmGfvY

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

2023 elections

Will be like APC presidential primaries elections
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Heavenlyminded: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +-2-3-4--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Olowe22: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dear Concern Nigerian, pls come to my rescue and renew my lost hope
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by namqul(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Hug any nearby transformer man

Provide the transformer
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Juanmike(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

Some people will be chocked and jolted by this success

Another sleepless night loading for zombidients. .. grin grin

Thing about this life is, you can never lie to yourself, deep down, you know the truth.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Owologbo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:
Owo Dey Plenty : Nigerians Show Confidence In APC As Party Raises N190m In Less Than Two Minutes Of Launching Crowd Funding

What other word can you use to describe confidence? What other explanation can you offer for people's allegiance to a political party? What other way may people demonstrate trust at a party?

The APC has just broken a fundraising record in the annals of our political history. Today at The Civic Center, V.I, Lagos, the APC Presidential Campaign Council unveiled a crowdfunding APP for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima and in less than two minutes raised over, N190m. Considering that no individual can donate more than N50 million, this is good news for the APC and a big boost to the ruling party.

This demonstrates that Nigerians believe in the ability of the APC presidential candidate and his running mate to make Nigeria better. It's a question of putting your money where your mouth is; we recently learned that South East businessmen gave N1 billion to Tinubu/ Shettima's candidacy, and now the crowdfunding is picking up like UP MAD.

While the LP celebrated raising ten million in 24 hours, the APC, which the opposition claims Nigerians are sick of, raised 192 million in a matter of minutes.

What else can we say except that the APC has been accepted by the general public, that action talks louder than words, and that Nigerians have taken affirmative action that has dwarfed their voices?

Source iReporteronline.

they can even make billions in a minute; just distribute the stolen stashed away cash to the numerous urchins roaming the street and SM to go and pay into their fund me account.
This is their way of returning their fund buried in their homes back to the bank.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Owologbo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:
It is either fake news and lies as usual OR Tilumbu is trying to use this format to launder his drug money into the campaign

He has the money. I don't think he would have gone this road if not for the redesigning of the naira.
Na to just share the looted funds that are hidden in his home to some of the urchins to pay into the account as donation.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by felzokugo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Clowns lying to each other
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Biggilove12: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na people wre the listen to una Stupid lies i the pity
APC useless set of bodies ��
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by smirn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

The Kleptomaniac hands of the BATStard must not come near our common wealth...

Nigerians are fed up and don't want more of the same...
E pain you sha

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Falseprophet01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
All lies!!

They have been at 19million since morning.
How do they just make up numbers like that.

How is 19million = to 190million?

My God!!!
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by sukar886: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Raise wetin, stolen and drug money ... Rubbish
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by jimcaddy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
When you have chopped dodo, there won't be 'idodo' coming out from your mouth. All those APC supporters are benefiting from this government. So what do you expect them to say before. They cannot see the truth and tell it because they are so selfish and self centred. I've said it, we vote APC in again, then Nigeria is doomed. Our suffering never start. Shebi Las Las, you will say you want to 'japaa'. Japaa na, no body will fix this country for us. The whites won't come down here to fix this country for us. Na we go do am by ourselves. So let everyone be doing whatever rocks their boat. Shebi it's "me and my family alone" we are doing, no wahala.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Wildkat02: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Looted Funds and Proceeds from Tinubu's Illicit drugs sales is being gathered to support the selfish ambition of the Grim reaper of Lagos State Treasury...

His urchins too must good with him. They should take a walk. Urchins like Moh247 BATified2023 take note
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Wildkat02: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:

The same businessmen that were leaving the town hall meeting before it even began or which one. No make me laugh here

My brother ask dem oo.... this APC urchins can yarn rubbish ehn
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Wildkat02: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obaofaba:
Who no like better thing?

Everyone wants to be a party to success. Like him or hate him, Jagaban will be the president of Nigeria insha'Allah.

Without being sentimental please for the sake of God, why should I vote for Obi?

Anambrafirstson used to be a fair person before his tribal affiliation got better of him. I rarely visit anambra state but just few years ago, you were coursing Peter obi for being a failure but now because he's from your state, you are trying to repackage him to us. God pass you.

The present governor of anambra state reaffirmed what we already know instead of obi to counter him with fact he's attacking him.

Even before the governor said a thing about obi's candidacy, we seen it on the news already how the roads he constructed got washed by erosion.

Doctors were on strike for several months, same with ASUU anambra state University chapter.

Did he met their demands?

Absolutely no, they were forced back to work.

Please don't attack me, counter me with fact.
Thanks.

This urchin u had to create a new account today so u can show your sycophantic nature. How much are u being paid to lose your integrity and future?. Tuehh.... spits on u
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by onyeka3310: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

my broda don't mind the animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by Proudlyomonna: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:

The same businessmen that were leaving the town hall meeting before it even began or which one. No make me laugh here

Hahaha After the fake Bishop palava only a Zombie ooo Zombie Agbado infested urchins will believe APC AGAIN.
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by hssd8nland: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Joevics:
You raised a crowdsourcing app for online donations from the same people you say have no PVC.

The same people that always remind us that voters don't have internet are now advertising and raising funds on the internet.

All fake. Just the same way some fake Igbo business people raised 1billion naira for him.

They are trying so hard to make it seem like Nigerians have accepted them.
Lol ... grin
Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

A gathering of 40 thieves and looters can do way better than that, let them accept a donation of N1,000 each from Nigerians like Peter Obi, lets see how many years it will take them to get 100k.

This propaganda no carry weight at all, it is damn too watery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Passes 2016 Budget / Uzodinma Forfeits Security Vote For Workers’ Salaries / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.