Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind (434 Views)

This Shape Has Nairaland In Mind, Check Your Thinking Ability (mr Shape) / JAMB 2018- Important Dates To Have In Mind / Top 6 Facts Every New Student Of Unn Must Bear In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by Bintdawood(f): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wisdom nugget #333.

• You are who YOU choose to be.

• No one is you and that is YOUR SUPERPOWER.

• Let go of all the thoughts that don’t make you feel strong!

• Your body can stand almost ANYTHING, it’s YOUR MIND that you have to convince. WORK ON YOUR MINDSET.

• You are so MUCH STRONGER AND MORE RESILIENT than you think.

• YOU ARE THE POWER! You are here to SHINE YOUR UNIQUE LIGHT to make the world a better place for yourself and others.

• Your willpower is like a muscle, the more you train it, the stronger it gets.

• You must train your mind to be stronger than your emotions.

• All successes start in your mind, but just wishing won’t change anything, go make it happen.

• Choose to work on yourself, for yourself. Share your success with others.

THINK IT.
WANT IT.
GET IT.

• Fall in love with the process and the results will come.

• You don’t have to be extreme, you just need to be consistent.

• A little progress each day adds up to big results. It’s a slow process but quitting won’t speed it up.

• If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Just • because you’re struggling, doesn’t mean you’re failing. The more you practise, the better you get.

• Never give up because you had a bad day, forgive yourself, learn your lessons and do better tomorrow.

• Work hard, stay consistent, be patient, focus on the ways to enjoy your journey.

• “You only have control over three things in your life-the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, & the actions you take.” – Jack Canfield

Keep shining and keep smiling! Have a super powerful and creative day! ❤

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by ThatHausagirl(f): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2023
Gaskiya ne y'ar uwa!
Thank you for this piece 👍 👍
Allah Ya biya❤

1 Like

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by coputa(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by Bintdawood(f): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2023
ThatHausagirl:
Gaskiya ne y'ar uwa!
Allah Ya biya❤

You welcome🙌
Amin Ya Rabb!

1 Like

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by iamoyindamola(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2023
ThatHausagirl:
Gaskiya ne y'ar uwa!
Allah Ya biya❤
hey
Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by ThatHausagirl(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
hey

Hi, sannu!
Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by Bintdawood(f): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hey immarocks I’ve been trying to reply you in the food section but then i get banned all the time. So i decided to share the recipe through this thread.

Goruba (doum palm) enhances the taste of waina. But you can also make it without using goruba, just that it makes it taste better.

In a small bucket, soak the doum palm (goruba)for at least an hour. Wash and pound your millet to remove the chaff. Take it to be blended, adding ginger and cloves.
Remove the doum plam (goruba) seed from the water and add sugar, salt, and baking powder. Stir until it's all dissolved. Then, add the already blended mixture to the bucket, and add yeast. Stir it well.
After adding the yeast, keep the mixture in a warm place to allow it to rise well. After it has risen, heat oil in your masa pan. Use a ladle or a deeper spoon to scoop the mixture into the pan. Allow it to cook on one side before flipping it over.
I hope this helps🌝🌝🌝

1 Like

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by Immarocks(f): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Bintdawood:
Hey immarocks I’ve been trying to reply you in the food section but then i get banned all the time. So i decided to share the recipe through this thread.

Goruba (doum palm) enhances the taste of waina. But you can also make it without using goruba, just that it makes it taste better.

In a small bucket, soak the doum palm (goruba)for at least an hour. Wash and pound your millet to remove the chaff. Take it to be blended, adding ginger and cloves.
Remove the doum plam (goruba) seed from the water and add sugar, salt, and baking powder. Stir until it's all dissolved. Then, add the already blended mixture to the bucket, and add yeast. Stir it well.
After adding the yeast, keep the mixture in a warm place to allow it to rise well. After it has risen, heat oil in your masa pan. Use a ladle or a deeper spoon to scoop the mixture into the pan. Allow it to cook on one side before flipping it over.
I hope this helps🌝🌝🌝

Ok...thank you...it quite easy I was even thinking rice will be added to make it fluffy.
I will def. Save this recipe.

1 Like

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by ThatHausagirl(f): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bintdawood:
Wisdom nugget #333.

• You are who YOU choose to be.

• No one is you and that is YOUR SUPERPOWER.

• Let go of all the thoughts that don’t make you feel strong!

• Your body can stand almost ANYTHING, it’s YOUR MIND that you have to convince. WORK ON YOUR MINDSET.

• You are so MUCH STRONGER AND MORE RESILIENT than you think.

• YOU ARE THE POWER! You are here to SHINE YOUR UNIQUE LIGHT to make the world a better place for yourself and others.

• Your willpower is like a muscle, the more you train it, the stronger it gets.

• You must train your mind to be stronger than your emotions.

• All successes start in your mind, but just wishing won’t change anything, go make it happen.

• Choose to work on yourself, for yourself. Share your success with others.

THINK IT.
WANT IT.
GET IT.

• Fall in love with the process and the results will come.

• You don’t have to be extreme, you just need to be consistent.

• A little progress each day adds up to big results. It’s a slow process but quitting won’t speed it up.

• If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you. Just • because you’re struggling, doesn’t mean you’re failing. The more you practise, the better you get.

• Never give up because you had a bad day, forgive yourself, learn your lessons and do better tomorrow.

• Work hard, stay consistent, be patient, focus on the ways to enjoy your journey.

• “You only have control over three things in your life-the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, & the actions you take.” – Jack Canfield

Keep shining and keep smiling! Have a super powerful and creative day! ❤

This thread never reach front page?
I enjoy reading it on and on,,,,, very educative🙂

1 Like

Re: Powerful little wisdoms to keep in mind by Bintdawood(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
ThatHausagirl:

This thread never reach front page?
I enjoy reading it on and on,,,,, very educative🙂

Thank you🤗

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Schools Can’t Shutdown For Elections / Discuss How The English Language Has Evolved Over The Last Twenty (20) Years Due / Get Prepared For The UTME: Download JAMB Syllabus 2023/2024 PDF For All Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.