Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? (624 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Babatunjo: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Will you change your life and how you live now, if you realise that there's no heaven or hell after this your life.

You die and it ends.

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babatunjo:
Will you change your life and how you live now, if you realise that there's no heaven or hell after this your life.

You die and it ends.
Heaven and Hell - the Kingdom of God - belongs only to those who are born-again. For everyone outside of Jesus Christ, the rule is from dust you were made and to dust you will return - you die and it ends. So, your question is flawed. undecided
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babatunjo:

You die and it ends.
Of course neither heaven nor hell has to do with the way we live our lives now!

First of all Heaven is the permanent abode of God and spirit beings while Hell simply means Grave.

The one and only reason why faithful people live exemplary lives is the concept that says:
"Whatever goes around comes around"
If i promote stealing by engaging it will surely come back to me.
So if we all discourage bad habits we will enjoy together as a family. Now God is only interested in our welfare that's why He said:

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37:7-11

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babatunjo:

You die and it ends.

A true christian does not do things out of reward for gains whether in heaven or not
He does things out of love- love for God and neighbors which are the greatest commandments

If there is no heaven or hell,lemme come to your house and beat the hell out of you, take away all your possessions. For me, I acted out of greed but for you, what do you gain? It only strengthen your beliefs in atheism. Even the Bible acknowledge that sometimes, even the wicked ones blame God when their evil deeds bring them into problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babatunjo:

You die and it ends.

Our phone, cars and mannequins suffer or enjoy and they have no heaven or hell.

Common sense tells me that as long as I make my Owner happy, I will be happy and well taken care of.

And I love being taken care of and this is besides that living this Way has been very profitable and has kept many useless and nonsense troubles other people have away from me and my house.

So, no need to change.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aemmyjah:
1. A true christian does not do things out of reward for gains whether in heaven or not
He does things out of love- love for God and neighbors which are the greatest commandments
1. That is a bloody lie! undecided

Even God's Law is designed to be of benefit to those who obey it and a curse to those who claim to believe but refuse to obey it. undecided
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Even God's Law is designed to be of benefit to those who obey it and a curse to those who claim to believe but refuse to obey it. undecided

From what you said, where does heaven and hell comes on?

Read Isaiah 48:17,18
God never and never will force anyone to love him
Throughout history, majority of people have not always obeyed him. Even with all the promises, they still rebel

Those who obey him are blessed and have his approval, those who rebel will understand what agitation and discord is

Children that obey their parents have their approval, those that rebel lose their approval. The choice is left for individuals

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aemmyjah:
From what you said, where does heaven and hell comes on?
What part of my post there says anything about Heaven or Hell? undecided
Kobojunkie:

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aemmyjah:

A true christian does not do things out of reward for gains whether in heaven or not

If there is no heaven or hell,lemme come to your house and beat the hell out of you, take away all your possessions. For me, I acted out of greed but for you, what do you gain? It only strengthen your beliefs in atheism. Even the Bible acknowledge that sometimes, even the wicked ones blame God when their evil deeds bring them into problems

That evil junky that brings out both sweet and bitter water is right today

We were created to enjoy good and profit. So it is either we get the good or we get the evil. No other option outside this.

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What part of my post there says anything about Heaven or Hell? undecided

Which part of mine is a bloody lie?
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Which part of mine is a bloody lie?
At least the part I responded to. Did you not even bother reading before rushing to post your retort? undecided

1 Like

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
At least the part I responded to. Did you not even bother reading before rushing to post your retort? undecided

Why will I reply to something I did not read?
Which part of what I said is the bloody lie?
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Janosky: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Have you studied 1 John 5:3?

What did Job benefit from his affliction?

You could have said that although obedience to God's laws comes with benefits for Jehovah's servants, (in Isaiah ,Jah says "I am the One teaching you to benefit yourself"wink.
However, the principles of 1 John 5:3 is the primary motivation.
Otherwise, Jesus and Job wouldn't have been faithful and obedient.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Babatunjo:

You die and it ends.

After deconverting from Christianity I didn't change to become an immoral person because I no longer believed in heaven and hell. Matter of fact my new outlook to life meant it was all the more meaningful to be a moral person because life is singular and thus precious. This is contrary to those who say non believers are terrible immoral people. I submit to you that belief in heaven and hell is not the only reason to be a good person.

2 Likes

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

After deconverting from Christianity I didn't change to become an immoral person...

You became worse. You became very evil and wicked.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by LordReed(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You became worse. You became very evil and wicked.

Because you can't provide evidence I am evil and wicked? How is that my fault. LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

Because you can't provide evidence I am evil and wicked? How is that my fault. LMFAO

I see you have finally deleted all your evil threads in religion which I used to use to show that you are the devil.

No one here has been able to do so but you alone, you must be Seun.

Image123, Jesusjnr, maxindhouse, and others are still here. You can't delete those people Satan.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I see you have finally deleted all your evil threads in religion which I used to use to show that you are the devil.

Image123, Jesusjnr, maxindhouse, and others are still here. You can't delete those people Satan.

LMFAO! You should go join a circus, they can use you to replace all their clowns. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by sonmvayina(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! You should go join a circus, they can use you to replace all their clowns. Bwahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahhaha....

Dtruthspeaker...I wan laff belle tear..

You no get sense at all...
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
sonmvayina:

Hahahahahahhaha....

Dtruthspeaker...I wan laff belle tear..

You no get sense at all...

Chai! Your madness hot o. You no even know when to luagh. cheesy
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Image123(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

LoLz, don't let this guy manipulate you or get on your nerves much.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Gnosis777: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is something that I have thought about quite often. Personally, I think a lot of people wouldn't adhere to religious beliefs (i.e. heaven, hell etc.) if they knew 100% that it didn't exist. In my opinion, a lot of people only claim to believe in a god because of their fear of the unknown after death.

2 Likes

Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Image123:

Just as I have manipulated you to start using LoLz bah. LMFAO!
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

The guy is just all evil.

Then you now add his evilness with manipulation therefore we have Satan.

Have you seen that he has deleted many of his Satanic threads? His thread page used to be up to page 13 the first time I checked in 2019 but now he has reduced them to 6 pages.

Is he Seun? No other person here has been able to delete their threads but this devil has done it.

Coupled with the fact that Seun, the owner and controller of all threads here is an atheists, therefore it seems this is another of his monikers.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Image123(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
LordReed:

Just as I have manipulated you to start using LoLz bah. LMFAO!

Exactly, you manipulator. Are you satan BTW? My friend says you are probably satan or Seun. Help him out by helping him out. LoLz.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

Exactly, you manipulator. Are you satan BTW? My friend says you are probably satan or Seun. Help him out by helping him out. LoLz.

LMFAO!
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Image123:

grin

By his fruits, he is! Manipulation is the tool or Satan.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by onyemaair: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Babatunjo:

You die and it ends.

No I will still strive to lead a holy life. Even though I know that man is imperfect.
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
onyemaair:
No I will still strive to lead a holy life. Even though I know that man is imperfect.
But God requires that man become perfect/holy. So what use is it living what you call a "holy life" if it falls short of God's standard of perfection/holiness? undecided
Re: If There Was No Heaven Or Hell... Will You Change The Way You Live? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Love for God and neighbor should motivate us on how to live our lives

(1) (Reply)

Actual Birthday Of Jesus Christ / Full Video Of Pastor EA Adeboye's Prophecies For 2023 / Pastor Abel Damina & The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.