Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is Pocking A Distant Relation Incest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pocking A Distant Relation Incest? (828 Views)

Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? / Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister And If So Was It Incest? / God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Pocking A Distant Relation Incest? by alphaomega(m): 3:24am On Aug 24, 2007
A friend of mine has this distance cousin that he feels like poking anytime he sees her. She has the same poking feeling anytime she sees him 2, so he said.

He said d gal says there's nothing wrong with it so far it's a mutual thing, but he's kinda being careful, or should i say, fearful? Is it right to go in with such a gal? Is that incest? The 2 of dem are in the higher institution, not the same though,

Hmm, I FEAR FOR DAUGHTERS OF EVE,
Re: Is Pocking A Distant Relation Incest? by pilgrim1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2007
alphaomega:

Hmm, I FEAR FOR DAUGHTERS OF EVE,

Weyin you dey fear? First you're asking if it is incest - and then fear grip you!

Your answer is already given. grin

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Word From God To Build Your Faith. / Even Our Maker Has A Sense Of Humour. Get A Godly Comedian With A Difference / Gnostic Christian Jesus Versus Modern Day Christian Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.