Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar (20931 Views)

'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by crestedaguiyi: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
purpose achieved already
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by princenaira(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Weak response from Qatar.. I expected more! Like beheading or life imprisonment at least.

Sorry Qatar is not your Nigeria

Stop weeping
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by oneMalik: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
There's no justification for nonsense !

BATified2023:
To some extent I won’t blame pitch invaders provided they are passing a strong message to the world in general cos that’s the best way to reach a large audience

If I were to b an invader I will create awareness on these things

Child rape/molestation
Injustice
Among others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by sofeo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ok.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Komu1048(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

Because heaven have disappointed you twice, u will be rewarded with yes for this 3rd time. Pep for joy cox asiwaju will enter
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Denoh68: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
SCAMMER SWITZERLAND V BRAZIL FAILED. CHECK YOUR POST
38fhhtufh:
:
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by cosse(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:

Lol.we know Wu u are really supporting...and yes, HE WILL LOOSE
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by uniquetechng: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
tydi:
He should also be banned from visiting any Arab country for life
he is fighting for Iranians, guess Iran is also not an Arab nation ?

1 Like

Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Jsucre(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:

you get it right this time
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by advanceDNA: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lgbt pple cant just enjoy the game and go back home.....
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by bepositive11: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by tydi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
uniquetechng:
he is fighting for Iranians, guess Iran is also not an Arab nation ?

His fight for those women is useless if he sticks with his fellow man butthole
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by gigabyte13: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:

Losers are not accommodated in the camp of winners....
Even you sef, no go befriend a serial loser
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by bepositive11: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:
To some extent I won’t blame pitch invaders provided they are passing a strong message to the world in general cos that’s the best way to reach a large audience

Child rape/molestation
Injustice
Among others

Let him go and invade pitches in his own country.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
if that pitch invader was from a poor African country...by now he will be resting in jail but because he is from the western part, fear catch Qatar..i thought they value there laws and the holy Quran more? them for jail the guy nah...

no wonder peter okoye say we get two tribes in Nigeria; the rich and the poor!
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Untube: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angel55555:
Clout chaser.
I think it's courtesy to obey the simple and reasonable rules of your guest wherever you find yourself. If he was serious about protesting he should have gone to the UN in New York or Moscow. There is nothing wrong in letting people know about your views but stop focusing everyone to give you special treatment because of your sexual nature. Care should be shown to people who are suffering from one terminal disease or the other, refugees or those who are have serious mental sickness etc.

It's called world cup not Qatar cup. I knew that Qatar law will not be effective in this case. Qatar is just the host country, FIFA law override that of host country.

#fact
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Olowosaudi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
potbelly:
He is lucky... very lucky...
Hmmm. Why Lucky? It's a normal thing in his part of the world to express your opinions freely as long as it's not inflicting injuries on others. That's why they are a progressive people unlike in Nigeria where we are too afraid to express a counter opinion and stand by it no matter the consequences ooo. The Qataris can't do more thsn just repatriate him because they know he is European and must be treated like a human being and not an animal
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by phorget(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
If nah naija him for still dey prison, him people for don dey find way to connect to Abike Dabiri by now.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Goalnaldo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
I would love to try this in Nigeria with the message "Death to all politicians" but I may not live to tell the story. grin
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Untube: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
if that pitch invader was from a poor African country...by now he will be resting in jail but because he is from the western part, fear catch Qatar..i thought they value there laws and the holy Quran more? them for jail the guy nah...

no wonder peter okoye say we get two tribes in Nigeria; the rich and the poor!

FIFa is charge not the host country. Unless if the crime was committed outsidē fifa' activities, that when Qatar law will be activated.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by justmondris: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
It looks like a planned work by some top
officials. Why did the camera man show him when they no longer show them on European football matches?
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Enemyofpeace: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:

please do
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by owomano(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
People taking unimaginable brave actions just to preach their message for the world to be a better place for all.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
tydi:

His fight for those women is useless if he sticks with his fellow man butthole
Exactly
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Pimine: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
BATified2023:

Child rape/molestation
Injustice
Among others
Dont forget congenital BATstard syndrome
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Illegal1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Angel55555(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Untube:

It's called world cup not Qatar cup. I knew that Qatar law will not be effective in this case. Qatar is just the host country, FIFA law override that of host country.

#fact
Bro you're right but FIFA insisted that some rules of the host country must be respected.
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Will that make people of Qatar to like LGBTQ? Lol, passing message to who exactly? And what changed after it should be what matters mostly
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Soulsymbol99: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
The guy cm resemble Chiwell
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Fearyourcreator: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Davepal:

PDP man
Re: Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar by Alpharey: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
In Nigeria pitch invaders will get a black eye, broken ribs, swollen mouth, broken legs. e.t.c

Even tear gas.. jungle things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City 'Make Enquiry Over Victor Osimhen Move' / Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / UEFA Hits Russia With More Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.