Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica (56711 Views)

Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures) / Snake Refuses To Come Out After Man Swallowed It During Magic Stunt. Photos / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2022
tuzle:
not south America but north America
costa rica is at the central but since there is no continent like central america.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by sukkot: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
nna mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by DestinyNigga: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fahvvy:

Dunno if this is a poor attempt at sarcasm or not undecided...

But your comment is not only insensitive, it's foolish undecided...

You won't understand what he's saying but let me help you small. Those ladies he mentioned are feminist. They are always happy when a guy die. For them, men are scum and potential rapists who deserved not to live. Forgetting that she came from a man sperm!
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by adenine02: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Useless white people will come and tell us they endangered species, while they are endangering people's lives.
I trust 9ja, unless in the zoo, crocodile like this will be in mama put restaurant

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Jakama90(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
To hell with animal right!! Why should animal be protected? Imagine being killed by the animal who fight to protect? Kill them all the human killer animals.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Princebest(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Any animal apart from harmless dogs and other domestic animals, should not be allowed to live near or among human. They're not our friends, they deserve no right please.

Just look at this innocent boy wasted by an ugly Croc.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by oyeb15: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why would government preserve Crocodiles and snakes
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by UDUJ(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Did he died?

What a question undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Streetmovement(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Damn, wild creatures
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Did he died?
Keep joking with death till you feel the pains ode

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by funshint(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
That's why there should always be an hunting season so as to control the population of these wild animals before they get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Harmattan123(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Did he died?
NO!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pringles101:

Fvck off nitwit.

What if it's siofra's second handle dey torment you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by bid4rich(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Any dangerous animal that you see, KILL IT FAST.

Forget say dem say if we kill them dem go go extinction, many animals have gone and the ones you are gonna kill will not be any different.

Human beings are more valued in the sight of God than animal biko

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by God1000(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is sad, this reminds me of the video i watched of a woman feeding a 14 foot crocodile inside water, such stupidity

Rest in peace to the boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
Very horrific Indeed....the family couldn't even see any remains of their kid to bury , ....

See, a wild animal or carnivorous animal is a carnivorous one.......there is nothing you can tell me to convince me they have anything to do near humans.....

Both lions, crocodile, snakes, sharks , leopards, gorillas etc, the day they will change it for you, you will understand them better

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by timiade446(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fahvvy:

I support your claim

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by kkins25(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
What terror!!
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by FireUpNow(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is why I hate most reptiles such as snakes, crocodiles and their likes. Very sad indeed
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by AfonjaConehead: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
thechameleon:

Okoyeeboz will agree with me that it is an oshogbo trained mining industrialist and headhunter of a crocodile grin grin !

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
That's why I like Nigerians. Nigerians would have killed that crocodile long long ago before it even grew big enough to eat humans. It is good to kill wild animals to reduce their population.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by xandy84: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Animal right group/activist be does not value life of Animal more than humans but for humans to respect the boundaries and habitat of animals. For example, if someone swim in a crocodile infested water and get killed, it is not the fault of those crocodile cos they are in their natural habitat and you're the one who went to there natural habitat and live with the consequences of your actions.
There are exceptions to the natural habitat though. Dogs who bite humans need to be put down before it has taste for humans blood. Deer that attack humans need not to shot right away even if it's not deer hunting season and you will not get a fine for killing it

doggedfighter:
“[The hardest thing for my wife was seeing the crocodile float away with my son’s body.”

No parents deserve to see the boldedcry

This is one of the reasons even though I don't agree with the way we kill everything and eat here.

I sometimes do not agree with animal rights either.

The other day dogs killed a young child in South Africa.

Now a crocodile killed this handsome young boy.

And Costa Rica values crocodiles more than human life.

Same with other countries.

On front page the other day, we read how a python bit and dragged a child into the river in Australia.

But what a did they do ?

They petted the python and let it go.

Sad !
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Dayaa: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Could they not have chosen some other sport besides fishing in a river of crocodiles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by CorperKola: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fahvvy:

I suspect they are being planted by admins to generate response and just general activity
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Johel(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
ComeHappy:
That is why I fear all these animals, python included.

No animal is to be trusted, even dogs like Pitbull and mastiffs.
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Theunbothered: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Did he die?
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by baghera: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pringles101:

Fvck off nitwit.

Sorry Bros/hanty, how is this post related to what you posted? And he is the nitwit?? Hmmmmmm, still learning Nigerians!!!!
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Even a full grown man would not have stood any chance against this gigantic croc talkless of an eight year old boy sad

1 Like

Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Mathain19(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is illegal to kill crocodiles in Costa Rica.
But it is legal seeing crocodiles mulling human being,,?
That's very good...
Re: Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica by Pimine: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fahvvy:

He did a very good impression of her. That's how insensitive and foolish candidlady sounds undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Python Feeding On Chickens Killed In A Farm!! / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.