Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Gaddafi, Al-qaeda Join Forces With Boko Haram - C. T. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi, Al-qaeda Join Forces With Boko Haram - C. T. (758 Views)

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Correction : Atiku has not joined forces With Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi, Al-qaeda Join Forces With Boko Haram - C. T. by efisher(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2011
The uncertainties trailing recent happenings in Nigeria have led many Nigerians to cook up different theories about the origins of Nigeria's new found warfare. One of such theories is that Boko Haram is being used as a tool by foreign bodies and organizations with different agenda to perpetrate their criminal activities.

Only a few days after Nigeria took a stand against Libya's unrepentant tyrant (Gaddafi), a bomb went off at the UN office in Abuja. The question many Nigerians have asked is: Why UN? Could it be that Gaddafi paid for the attack from his rat hole?

The events may not be unconnected but only a few truly know the root cause and the origins. Other conspiracy theories have connected the UN bomb blast to Al-Quaeda's desire to establish an operating base in Nigeria.

Many Nigerians also believe the attacks are sponsored from within in a bid to divorce the forced marriage between the North and the "rich southern bride".

- PS:Don't ask for the source, it's a bunch of conspiracy theories that may hold some water! wink
Re: Gaddafi, Al-qaeda Join Forces With Boko Haram - C. T. by Rhino5dm: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2011
Very brilliant. Am with you 100%.

I was actually thinking it may not be unconnected with with Henry Okah's trial is SA, but my postion changed after assessing the political postion of Nigeria on the issue of that that tyrant called Gaddafi i.e recognising the rebels as legitimate government.

Going by his antecedent, Gaddifi is capable of pulling that string . The lockerbie bombings, his support for supporter of APC militia in Niger republic against the government, financial supports for the Hamas and to mention but afew.
Re: Gaddafi, Al-qaeda Join Forces With Boko Haram - C. T. by efisher(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2011
Sometimes I wonder if the people at our "intelligence agencies" really have brains. We cannot even identify the enemy not to talk of where the attacks are coming from! Boko Haram could just be a front.

(1) (Reply)

My Overseas Trips In Osun’s Interest – Aregbesola / Keyboard Registerd As Voter In Kaura Lg,cpc Alleges. / Lastma Has No Power To Impose Fines, Says Court - Compass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.