Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is Reincarnation Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Reincarnation Real? (384 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Is Reincarnation Biblical? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Reincarnation Real? by Stubborn82: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
At some point in time, after I watched many movies and read book where reincarnation is been displayed and portrayed, I began to wonder if reincarnation truly existed or real.
Someone argue with me that Jesus wasn't resurrected but reincarnated, that reincarnation is a thing from the age long.
Is reincarnation really exist? Is it true?
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Following!

1 Like

Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
No, it's not. People use it to justify nonsense hallucination.
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by Stubborn82: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
MufasaLion:
No, it's not. People use it to justify nonsense hallucination.
Lol, ok ooo.
Do you think Jesus was resurrected or reincarnated?
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stubborn82:

Lol, ok ooo.
Do you think Jesus was resurrected or reincarnated?

Neither of the two.
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stubborn82:
1. Someone argue with me that Jesus wasn't resurrected but reincarnated, that reincarnation is a thing from the age long.
2. Is reincarnation really exist? Is it true?
1. Do you at least understand the difference between resurrection and reincarnation? Because saying Jesus Christ was reincarnated implies Jesus Christ was reborn a new into this world as a baby. undecided

2. Well, let's start with you. Tell us about your past lives. undecided
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by Stubborn82: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you at least understand the difference between resurrection and reincarnation? Because saying Jesus Christ was reincarnated implies Jesus Christ was reborn a new into this world as a baby. undecided

2. Well, let's start with you. Tell us about your past lives. undecided

To answer the first question, the idea of reincarnation that I was pointing at is not REBORN, the idea is that, when young adult died and was buried, then someone claimed that same person is being sighted somewhere leaving a normal life, some story even pointed to some of these dead people starting another family somewhere. The Reincarnation that I mean, its not to reborn someone but a dead man alive.
Re: Is Reincarnation Real? by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stubborn82:
To answer the first question, the idea of reincarnation that I was pointing at is not REBORN, the idea is that, when young adult died and was buried, then someone claimed that same person is being sighted somewhere leaving a normal life, some story even pointed to some of these dead people starting another family somewhere. The Reincarnation that I mean, its not to reborn someone but a dead man alive.
What you described there is not reincarnation but could be construed a resurrection --- rising back up from the dead --- or a faked-death scenario. undecided

I know of the fables told of such in Africa but they remain that, fables abeg. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Fear God / Tithe Is Fraud, Christians Should Not Pay It (biblical Proof) / 2023 Sermon: Download Spiritual Gifts By Apostle Arome Osayi (all Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.