Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

"Mbappe's Departure? He Has Just Renewed And We Are All Happy" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Mbappe's Departure? He Has Just Renewed And We Are All Happy" (246 Views)

Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Lopes Determined To Silence Monaco Doubters After Mbappe Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Mbappe's Departure? He Has Just Renewed And We Are All Happy" by plethora007: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Undoubtedly, one of the most influential people in the world of football is Nasser Al-Khelaifi. The PSG president gave an interview to 'Marca' in which he reviewed topics such as the current situation at his club, Mbappe's future and the recent World Cup in Qatar.

"It is incredible to have the World Cup in Qatar and in this location. It brings the whole region together across cultures and languages, ages and religions. All the people here are very proud to welcome the world to Qatar. It is also for the families, there is no hostile atmosphere and no problems with the public like you see in Europe," he said.

He went on to talk about the nation: "We are not perfect, we have made mistakes, like everyone else, but we have developed as a nation and a society. What frustrates me is that people talk about Qatar and have never been to Qatar. I don't understand it. They have to come here to see for themselves. All the Qatari people are proud and honoured to welcome the world.

"I will say it again, we are not perfect, but we are good people, we are nice, we welcome people, we care about them. Remember we are a small nation, so friendship is important. In any case, we will maintain our goodwill and look forward in a positive way," he said when asked about human rights.

He was also asked about a hypothetical exit from PSG: "It makes me laugh, I don't know if I should answer this question really, because it seems like a joke to me, doesn't it? This is just the beginning for QSI and PSG and everything we are doing. We are about to enter a second phase where we will see incredible growth".

"Every month, every week and even every day I have to respond to this. He has just renewed his contract and we are all happy. The team hasn't lost a game all season, we've already reached 100 games in a row by selling out," he stressed about Mbappe.

Finally, he criticised the Superliga again: "The truth is that I feel sad for them because they have shown time and time again that they don't understand football and its ecosystem. Football is not a legal contract, it is a social contract. Football is a link between clubs and players, between players and fans, between fans and communities. That will never change.

Re: "Mbappe's Departure? He Has Just Renewed And We Are All Happy" by Realadey(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
E no dey go anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Active Football Whatsapp Group / World Cup Victory Song Dedicated To Lionel Messi By KWAM 1 / Football Prediction For Today Expert Tips 29th Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.