Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev (237 Views)

Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) / Zenith Precision Technician Position Invite / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev by YourBestWriter: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good evening everyone, please can someone tell me the salary for this position �

How long do you think their recruitment process will last? We had a zoom interview on Friday.

Thank you all
Re: FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev by ShitOnRecruiter: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Good evening everyone, please can someone tell me the salary for this position �

How long do you think their recruitment process will last? We had a zoom interview on Friday.

Thank you all
how was the zoom interview? was it the one for the ads some months back?
Re: FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev by YourBestWriter: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2022
ShitOnRecruiter:
how was the zoom interview? was it the one for the ads some months back?

Yeah I guess so. Thehe interview went well, but the recruiter didn't discuss anything about moving forward to the next stage. So, I'm just hopeful. The advert was for their illesa branch.
Re: FOLLOW UP! Lab Technician Position At Abinbev by ShitOnRecruiter: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Yeah I guess so. Thehe interview went well, but the recruiter didn't discuss anything about moving forward to the next stage. So, I'm just hopeful. The advert was for their illesa branch.
The Ilesa is massive recruitment, be hopeful. Recruiters are sh1tty, they won't tell you sh1t, all radio silent after an interview but before the interview they bug you like they are giving a direct offer.

You can send a follow up mail to the hiring manager, tell him how you align with the profile they are looking for and how you will be a plus to their organization and you would like to know what the next step is

or you can just wait it out like other folks will.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Market Developer / Female Steward/cook Urgently Needed / How To Treat Your Tax Details & Payment On Hold Error Message In CLICKWORKR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.