Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cyber Café Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cyber Café Business (560 Views)

Mobile Café Attendant.... / Multiple Job Openings At A Café In Abuja / Café Attendant And Eatery Supervisor Needed At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello nairalanders,

Pls I need informations as regards a cyber café business.

What amount would be enough to start the business?

What is the possibility growth of the business ?

What are the things to know generally as regards the business.

I need your advice on this, pls.

Though, I don't have any amount for now, but I'm still hoping for the best.
Thanks!
Re: Cyber Café Business by Pauldollars(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Foreign used A4 Photocopier: Kyocera MFP or Sharp: 180-200k
Foreign used Laptop: Dual core or core i3, i5 = 45-100k per 1
A4 Colour printer DI: 100-150k
Phone or modem for browsing/hotspot/Wifi
Reams of A4 paper
New 6.5HP Generator: 70-150k
Shop, Table and chairs (preferably plastic chairs) for yourself and customers
Ability to use computers for typing, design on corel draw etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyber Café Business by EmemObong03: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fab21:
Hello nairalanders,

Pls I need informations as regards a cyber café business.

What amount would be enough to start the business?

What is the possibility growth of the business ?

What are the things to know generally as regards the business.

I need your advice on this, pls.

Though, I don't have any amount for now, but I'm still hoping for the best.
Thanks!
Truth be told. The advent of smart mobile devices have partially shut down Cyber Cafe business esp couple with increase expenses due to high cost of fuel.
NO GO AREA for me

1 Like

Re: Cyber Café Business by PastorOku: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
What attracts and makes a Cafe unique for patronage is your ability to render almost all services needed in a strategic location. I know a friend of mine doing well in this business. Almost no time for himself.

Machines for DI printing, photocopy, laminating machine, ID Card printing machine, passport photograph machine, spiral binder and all sorts will keep alot of people running to your business Centre. Also, sell stuffs in bulk like A4 Paper, jotters, binding paper, concord paper and the rest. The mistake people make in the business is focusing on internet services alone which people can largely do with their smartphones except for specialized registrations that requires biometric thumprint such as NYSC, WAEC, NECO and the likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyber Café Business by Waterlilly: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
make sure your shop is located close to a tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: Cyber Café Business by frankputer: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
hmmm not too bad. online ebiz and payment processing has put a spike to the biz

1 Like

Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2022
EmemObong03:

Truth be told. The advent of smart mobile devices have partially shut down Cyber Cafe business esp couple with increase expenses due to high cost of fuel.
NO GO AREA for me

Hmmm!

Thanks.
Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2022
PastorOku:
What attracts and makes a Cafe unique for patronage is your ability to render almost all services needed in a strategic location. I know a friend of mine doing well in this business. Almost no time for himself.

Machines for DI printing, photocopy, laminating machine, ID Card printing machine, passport photograph machine, spiral binder and all sorts will keep alot of people running to your business Centre. Also, sell stuffs in bulk like A4 Paper, jotters, binding paper, concord paper and the rest. The mistake people make in the business is focusing on internet services alone which people can largely do with their smartphones except for specialized registrations that requires biometric thumprint such as NYSC, WAEC, NECO and the likes.

Oh, great.
You're right.

Initially, I was planning to go into photocopying and online registration only. But judging by what you've posted now, I'm so much convinced.

The capital is just the main thing.
Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2022
PastorOku:

Oh, great.
You're right.

Initially, I was planning to go into photocopying and online registration only. But judging by what you've posted now, I'm so much convinced.

The capital is just the main thing
Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Pauldollars:
Reams of A4 paper

Thanks for this.
Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Waterlilly:
make sure your shop is located close to a tertiary institution

Yes, you're right.
Re: Cyber Café Business by Fab21: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Pauldollars:
Reams of A4 paper

Thanks for this.
Re: Cyber Café Business by Whois(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Try to add computer training to your business.

You'll need like additional 2 desktop for that so that when business is dull you'll still be busy and you can delegate work to one of ur students when you're in peak period. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Evaluator AI Work From Home For Nigerians ($7+/hour) / Please Someone Should Help Me With A Job. / Vacancy! Vacancy Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.