Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Want To Enter POS Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Enter POS Business (312 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Is POS Business Profitable? / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Enter POS Business by Eucharia22: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please is it true that Opay has a machine that has no Target sold at 40k, I want to start the business and the agent I want to get the machine from is telling me that Opay now gives a particular machine that has no Target and once I pay 40k that the machine is now mine, no disturbance from Opay about not reaching target.
Please I need a truthful answer so as to know my next move.
Re: I Want To Enter POS Business by Kooldon(f): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
No Idea

1 Like

Re: I Want To Enter POS Business by Dailyparrot: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Eucharia22:
Please is it true that Opay has a machine that has no Target sold at 40k, I want to start the business and the agent I want to get the machine from is telling me that Opay now gives a particular machine that has no Target and once I pay 40k that the machine is now mine, no disturbance from Opay about not reaching target.
Please I need a truthful answer so as to know my next move.

Yes

Brand new android device is 50k but they don't have that now so you will be getting a fairly used one for 40k.

Brand new analog device is 35k. Brand new mini device is 10k.

All are outright purchase

1 Like

Re: I Want To Enter POS Business by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Yes

Brand new android device is 50k but they don't have that now so you will be getting a fairly used one for 40k.

Brand new analog device is 35k. Brand new mini device is 10k.

All are outright purchase

What's the difference between these devices?

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling! 600sqm For 1million Naira @ Ibeju Lekki. Eunice 2348029562694 / Large Tons Of Soft Drinks Waste Papers For Sale / Airtel Data @ N225

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.