Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account (33120 Views)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Okpokpo09: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Abeg wetin b your account number, I wan check something!

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by wallarwallar(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Part of you want to retain the money because if not this is the simplest thing to solve by just visiting your bank to complain so in case anything come up later your bank wud be in ur defence dat u already made a complain abt it so I really don't understand why you are scare and worry. If possible the money will be return to dat same account dat it came from so oga go 2 ur bank and stop pretending

3 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Beremx(f): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Files:

ahnie the begger

for a Serial Begger like you, You should know why you are getting the credit alert.

the alert is comig from several places youve posted your account number to beg.
dont create any scene abeg, some of us know you better
very harsh comment. Na wa o!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by GreyLaw(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Files:

ahnie the begger

for a Serial Begger like you, You should know why you are getting the credit alert.

the alert is comig from several places youve posted your account number to beg.
dont create any scene abeg, some of us know you better

Annie can you please respond to this. I see you ignored it. If this is true then you may not worry about the alerts. If it is false then please reply to correct this notion by Files.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by FireUpNow(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
Pls go to your bank and show them the screenshot then report the matter asap.Pls Ignore those that are telling you to take the money, it's a no please.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by nnachukz(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2022
While same Access Bank is deducting my money inexplicably, they are crediting another same way.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Okpokpo09: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2022
How much is the money credited to your account as you claimed, stop making up stories it’s too early for that, allow us to concentrate on Bruhaha and his akpako APC party drying Nigerians like crayfish

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Ferdinandu(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Please bankers in the house, I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened, I thought it was a mistake, as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.

Pls note that, all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.

Moments ago I got another token alert again, I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

To be honest I m worried, I don't want my acct to be flagged, pls help me.
Nairaland na your bank or are you silently wishing that the money won't put you in trouble so that you can enjoy it. If the credit is unexplainable to you then report to your bank so that nobody will flag your BVN for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by freeman67: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Please bankers in the house, I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened, I thought it was a mistake, as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.

Pls note that, all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.

Moments ago I got another token alert again, I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

Under normal circumstance, the right and proper thing to do is to go to your bank and make a formal complain. That is, you will write a letter and have maybe a snap shot as an evidence.

However, you are a business person and as such money could be paid to your account by a customer through a different account or even a POS agent account that does not bear the same name with your customer. So everything will have to be properly sorted out before you lay the complain.

If you rush to lay the complain and you eventually discover that the money is actually for you, you will go through a fresh hassle to get it back.

So, I will advice you to note down the various amounts and dates paid. Then leave the monies in the respective accounts paid to. Even if you are doing any transaction just don't consider it as yours. Just leave it there.

If it was mistakenly paid to your account, it will eventually be discovered and you will be contacted for the withdrawal. When contacted, if you are sceptical you can then go to your bank for vertical/ confirmation and then authorise the deduction.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by unamamatoto: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
GreyLaw:

Annie can you please respond to this. I see you ignored it. If this is true then you may not worry about the alerts. If it is false then please reply to correct this notion by Files.
trouble maker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by cassyrooy(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Don't touch the money no matter what.

Go to your bank and inquire about the alerts.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ridbell01(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Inform the bank then take out small to enjoy yourself when yaweh gas to tell the you use it to buy foodstuff
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2022
GreyLaw:

Seems you're new to nairaland.you can give him attention if you're less busy
I don't waste precious time responding to FLIES.
There re people that are bitter,damaged beyond repair,hopeless looking for people to be like them,sadly we all have different lives to live.

One thing I know is offline,even my workers are a thousand times better than him,dem nor born him well to stand in my presence without him answering me **ma'am*

Pls I m busy,I responded to you because you asked me nicely.
And pls I would not respond to this going forward.

To have a better understanding on my person,kindly take your time and go thru several of my posts here.

I expect him to resurrect all his alternates for fight backs.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by chariisGRACE(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Check the attached image. It is a screenshot I did now which shows that my SIM is linked with two accounts. (I have only one account with Access Bank).

Anytime I want to make a transaction via USSD, these accounts will come up, with one being my own.

I have messaged their customer care, no response.

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by masterflowx(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2022
The same way 800k was credited into a guy account around Badore Ajah. Till today nobody ask for the money. He first kept the money for like 3 months without removing any penny from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by IMPARTIAL: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Simple! Write an official email to the bank. Get their official address or their customer care email address and layout this complaint. This singular act will exonerate you when wahala bursts later.

Secondly, write a letter (preferably typed) with the same issue and go physically to any of the bank branches and submit it. Make sure you get an acknowledgment copy.

3rdly, don't withdraw any of the transfers. Spend your own money in the account.

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2022
grin grin The ancestors are wiring cash into your account.Rejoice.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Chi133(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

They are using ur account to buy dollar for business men. Go to ur account officer and threaten him or her, you're suppose to have a Share in the transaction.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2022
cassyrooy:
Don't touch the money no matter what.

Go to your bank and inquire about the alerts.
Touch which money?make e come put me for trouble?money WEY nor be my own?
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Check the attached image. It is a screenshot I did now which shows that my SIM is linked with two accounts. (I have only one account with Access Bank).

Anytime I want to make a transaction via USSD, these accounts will come up, with one being my own.

I have messaged their customer care, no response.
Go to the bank.
I barely have time,but I have decided to creat time this morning and go to the bank to sort this out.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by ahnie: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Nairaland na your bank or are you silently wishing that the money won't put you in trouble so that you can enjoy it. If the credit is unexplainable to you then report to your bank so that nobody will flag your BVN for fraud.
Why's your reasoning like this?
Enjoy what?why would I do that?

Honestly some of una just tire person.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by SisterFire(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Just enjoy the funds. Na God give you that one. That's the dividends of your daily "unmerited favour" prayers. In my place we call it "Nkechinyere".
...fool.,he will lose all his money If care isn't taken
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Curious345: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Withdraw and enjoy
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by opius: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

How much are we talking about here please ?
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by chukwuoke(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

If you are bold contact EFCC.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by abuhusna1: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Credit alerts only.
First was with my newly opened business acct of last month.

Then this evening own was sent to my daily acct.to be honest I don't remember doing business with the sender.

All my daily transactions money are paid into my daily acct with a particular pos vendor by me,then I transfer some of the funds into my business acct.
You are spewing trash. If it was debit alert you would have been so swift to call your bank or go there but cos it's credit alert you are so reluctant to take action and coming here to nairaland for advise. Go your bank make report

4 Likes

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Charx122: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Log off from your access bank app
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by byinks(f): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2022
Dont joke with such alerts...my bishop says its miracle money....youre blessed. Dont report to any police grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Bizibi(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Just enjoy the funds. Na God give you that one. That's the dividends of your daily "unmerited favour" prayers. In my place we call it "Nkechinyere".
nor be everything be God ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Corea4king(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Before u report to the banks, please withdraw some Cash from it.even the bank manager ur reporting to will not give full details of the cash if it is eventually a fraud
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by DissTroy(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Criminal. It's thieves like you who hide under the umbrella of " grace" to evade explanations for the criminal proceeds you flaut online.

Money doesn't just move into a person's account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by geegee08(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2022
First, be very clear that those credits are not validly yours. Then send an email to Access bank complaining about the unusual credit alerts (for documentary evidence). Keep a good daily record of these credits - this record may save you legally in future. To avoid future stories that touch, DO NOT ACCESS ANY FUNDS THAT ARE NOT LEGALLY YOURS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) / Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.