Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition (7011 Views)

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Konjiboii: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
JohnnA1:
I say your Father, Your Mother, YOU and your unborn children are USELESS.
Wretched goat!

Cry me a river you Blu bla blu bulabu offspring of a crack head, you sound like your papa..dumb bunch of illiterates when no go school but wan sort their way to presidency, if to say Naija pure you for be confirm and certified conductor like your papa colleagues for oshodi.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Panasonic101: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Yes.
Your children will hawk gala in Iragbiji

Wetin iragbiji do for una abeg . I no fit laugh grin
grin
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by JohnnA1: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Konjiboii:

Cry me a river you Blu bla blu bulabu offspring of a crack head, you sound like your papa..dumb bunch of illiterates when no go school but wan sort their way to presidency, if to say Naija pure you for be confirm and certified conductor like your papa colleagues for oshodi.
YOU ARE USELESS se, your useless father and mother curses you in their heart EVERY MORNING and NIGHT.

You will NEVER DO WELL in life.

End-of-Discussion!
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Echoban: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Lagos is working because it has always been strategically positioned. Lagos has ALWAYS been a powerhouse long before the likes of Thiefnubuu came on board. Stop trying to twist facts, we're talking about a state that was this nations capital for decades!

I don't do all these Tinubu banter stuff. Nigha did well as a Governer I give it to him, u can't have his likes , taken over by Fashola, Ambode SanwoOlu and won't expect greatness for a state. Carry ur Tinubu talk comot here abeg. I dey talk reality.

Lagos is blessed aside the strategic positioning, u can't take away the tourve of her great leaders out of it.. Take SanwoOlu, Fashola to Rivers state and watch the wonders they will do. I'm sure they won't litter flyover everywhere like Mr Project is doing..
Lagos is Leadershipp with Opportunity.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Konjiboii: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
JohnnA1:
YOU ARE USELESS se, your useless father and mother curses you in their heart EVERY MORNING and NIGHT.
You will NEVER DO WELL in your life.
End-of-Discussion!

Lol see this imbe, send me your account make I bless your family this night, no let pride make you sleep hungry this night.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Anndrew(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Konjiboii:

FATALITY
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by JohnnA1: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Konjiboii:

Lol see this imbe, send me your account make I bless your family this night, no let pride make you sleep hungry this night.
You will NEVER do well in your life.
You are a wretched fellow.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Konjiboii: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
JohnnA1:
You will NEVER do well in your life.
You are a wretched fellow.

You are a tout my friend, and a tout you will remain forever,your godfather will never smell aso rock IJN
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
I hope that scam company called REVOLUTION PLUS wont be there

LASG need to arrest and jail whoever owns that company!
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by bodmas11(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Go and sell the phone you’re using to type on here.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by decent2(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2022
Abeg who go help me with 5k to solved some problem Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by johnfem321: 2:05am On Nov 30, 2022
I believe if you transfer all yoruba people to live in east and all easterners to southwest... Yoruba people will make east prosperous, progressive, safe and wealthy.. I believe within 10years most ibos will be migrating to the east and abandon southwest

1 Like

Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by udemzeus(m): 4:23am On Nov 30, 2022
This rubbish Lagos
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by seeyounow: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2022
tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by milcah5050: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2022
You gotta give it to Gov Sanwoolu, he's a new generation leader. The only thing that shits on his credentials is that thing they did to youths in Lekki.You gotta give it to Gov Sanwoolu, he's a new generation leader. The only thing that shits on his credentials is that thing they did to youths in Lekki....
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by eyeforeye(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Lagos is working because it has always been strategically positioned. Lagos has ALWAYS been a powerhouse long before the likes of Thiefnubuu came on board. Stop trying to twist facts, we're talking about a state that was this nations capital for decades!

So it is because it was strategically position that made the Governors to be sensitive and futurist in their governance? You are indirectly admitting that your state failed because of his position and not the governor.

How come Kaduna, Kano is recording and building the next industrial hub in the North with free trade zones, food hub. Just because it's Lagos you will remember it was a former capital.

If not for the uncivilized and lazy attitude of some indigene in SS, most HQ shouldn be sited there, but the leaders are so retrogressive in nature and only believe the government should do everything for them.

Lagos has gone far from the advantages of being a former capital by opening up many outskirts for business purposes. The capital then was the old ikoyi and VI. It doesn't include, Magodo, illupeju, surulere, Ajah, ikorodu, Alimosho etc, thanks to visionary leaders in Lagos and SW the best peaceful region in Nigeria.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by SugarGirl44(f): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Spogade:
Tinubu is very useless

But still more useful than your mother who couldn’t simply abort you to save humanity from this menace.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Majesty2(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Spogade:
Tinubu is very useless
but he is more useful than the worthless, idiotic ape looking brainless bastard you wretched soul called father.....
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Spogade: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Majesty2:
but he is more useful than the worthless, idiotic ape looking brainless bastard my wretched soul called father.....
na your papa you dey abuse so??

Omo irankiran
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Spogade: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But still more useful than my mother who couldn’t simply abort me to save humanity from this menace.
na your mama you dey abuse so??

Omo irankiran
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by SugarGirl44(f): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Spogade:
na your mama you dey abuse so??

Omo irankiran

Ọmọ abiipabẹ ọmọ pau bii ibọn ni iwọ ati awọn ara ile ẹ.
Re: LASG To Host Real Estate Market Conference And Exhibition by Majesty2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Spogade:
na your papa you dey abuse so??
Omo irankiran
oloriburuku omo ofo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Among 700 Migrants Rescued Off Italian Coast / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! / Picture Of Rotimi Ameachi That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.