Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) (611 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / COVID-19 The Defaulting Hotel Of The Lockdown Demonished At Eleme / Malaria Control: 13 States To Benefit From $250 Million World Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
So I took a bank loan of 10M from a bank (this my 3rd loan with them), But my bank officer talked to me borrow her 3.7M for 2 weeks that she needed it to save her job. ( I have known this girl since 2015 but she wasn’t with this bank) fast forward after much plead I borrowed her the money , it’s been 6 months now she hasn’t paid or made any efforts to , 2 weeks ago bank learnt she did same thing to two more guys (to the tune of 9m)

Because of the money she’s owing me i have been unable to pay my loan back I’m 3 months behind already negative 2.8M ! Now what can I do ? What will the bank do to me , because I’m scared….

Nb I have reported to the manager and mailed the banks too
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by CEwog91(m): 3:42am On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:
So I took a bank loan of 10M from a bank (this my 3rd loan with them), But my bank officer talked to me borrow her 3.7M for 2 weeks that she needed it to save her job. ( I have known this girl since 2015 but she wasn’t with this bank) fast forward after much plead I borrowed her the money , it’s been 6 months now she hasn’t paid or made any efforts to , 2 weeks ago bank learnt she did same thing to two more guys (to the tune of 9m)

Because of the money she’s owing me i have been unable to pay my loan back I’m 3 months behind already negative 2.8M ! Now what can I do ? What will the bank do to me , because I’m scared….

the power of woman

1 Like

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:

People abuse trust a lot in Nigeria

You made a terrible mistake and should never have agreed to that arrangement but I'm sure she was able to convince you because she probably gave you the impression she helped facilitate the process of securing the loan.

As far as the bank is concerned you're the one who is responsible for the entire loan amount

1 Like

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by Mynd44: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2022
She is a flight risk sha.

Might be planning a japa move to the UK
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2022
CEwog91:
the power of woman

She cried , pleaded … that she was gonna loose her job
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2022
Mynd44:
She is a flight risk sha.

Might be planning a japa move to the UK

About that I’m with her international passport , how can I make sure won’t get another ?
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobicove:

You made a terrible mistake and should never have agreed to that arrangement but I'm sure she was able to convince you because she probably gave you the impression she helped facilitate the process of securing the loan.

As far as the bank is concerned you're the one who is responsible for the entire loan amount

Chei. Thanks
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Kobicove:

There’s no law I can hide under ?
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by Kobicove(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:

There’s no law I can hide under ?

I'm not a lawyer but I do not think there is any law you can use to escape liability except if it was the bank that officially directed you to loan part of the funds to the female member of staff.

1 Like

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by CEwog91(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:

She cried , pleaded … that she was gonna loose her job
is she married? Whats she doing now?
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:

About that I’m with her international passport , how can I make sure won’t get another ?
What is your relationship?

Is it sexual or have you every showed sexual interest in her?
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
CEwog91:
is she married? Whats she doing now?

She works with the bank , my account officer … She’s not married
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by CEwog91(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
timidogg:

She works with the bank , my account officer … She’s not married
nawa ooo...
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mynd44:

What is your relationship?

Is it sexual or have you every showed sexual interest in her?

Never , never ever ! Just my bank officer
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by seborrhic: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2022
timidogg:

I don't understand this portion.
Are u expecting the bank to help you recover the money or the manager to tell you,"ok, don't worry,once you get back the money,you can start paying"?
You are also the one saying you borrowed her the money,there is no evidence you didn't "dash her",as a way to hook or impress her,believing you would get it back from your business,only for the business not to flourish and you are now coming up with this.
Mr go and look for legal ways to recover your money,if your story is true because you borrowing someone part of a loan is not the bank's business and when they come for your collateral no one would be interested in your 'stories that touch'.
Besides,if your business is doing well N3.7m should not stop you from servicing your loan.
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2022
seborrhic:

I don't understand this portion.
Are u expecting the bank to help you recover the money or the manager to tell you,"ok, don't worry,once you get back the money,you can start paying"?
You are also the one saying you borrowed her the money,there is no evidence you didn't "dash her",as a way to hook or impress her,believing you would get it back from your business,only for the business not to flourish and you are now coming up with this.
Mr go and look for legal ways to recover your money,if your story is true because you borrowing someone part of a loan is not the bank's business and when they come for your collateral no one would be interested in your 'stories that touch'.
Besides,if your business is doing well N3.7m should not stop you from servicing your loan.

Lol … my business wasn’t doing well that’s why I went for the loan and I have gotten her arrested and she signed undertaking to the effect to pay me first December, I never believed she would pay and yes today I got a horrible message that she needs a 2 week extension, extension, extension that’s what got us here , I didn’t dash her , we never had any sexual relationship or anything!
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2022
timidogg:

Lol … my business wasn’t doing well that’s why I went for the loan and I have gotten her arrested and she signed undertaking to the effect to pay me first December, I never believed she would pay and yes today I got a horrible message that she needs a 2 week extension, extension, extension that’s what got us here , I didn’t dash her , we never had any sexual relationship or anything!

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by seborrhic: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
timidogg:

Good you got her arrested as you claimed.
It's a matter that should involve the police and the courts if no resolution can be found but the bank and manager have nothing to do with your business with her,unless they want to grant you an extension of the loan repayment on grounds of you having a good standing with them,but I bet u there patience would wear thin if you continue defaulting,no matter the reason.

1 Like

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by SavageResponse(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2022
timidogg:

If you're not careful she will keep posting you for the next 12 months.

To get your money you have to be ready to harden your heart.

Since you have the means, get her arrested again but this time make sure she remains in detention till her relatives pay at least 60% of the money!

Do not listen to any plea unless some of the money lands in your account!

1 Like

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you're not careful she keep posting you for the next 12 months.

Since you have the means, get her arrested again but this time make sure she remains in detention till her relatives pay at least 60% of the money!

Thanks, will charging her to court make it better ?

Do not listen to any plea unless until some of the money lands in your account!

Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
timidogg:

Because of the money she’s owing me i have been unable to pay my loan back I’m 3 months behind
already negative 2.8M ! Now what can I do ? What will the bank do to me , because I’m scared….

Today I discovered she did same to two more guys , all three of us 9m , and the bank manager got her arrested
Re: Bank Loan Defaulting (legal Advices Needed) by timidogg(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you're not careful she will keep posting you for the next 12 months.

Do not listen to any plea unless some of the money lands in your account!

Thanks , will act on that … I will just have to be strict

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo (video) / FRSC Physical Screening For 2023 Recruitment Begin / Weight Loss Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.