Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Amaechi To Spend 40m Dollars On Private Jet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Spend 40m Dollars On Private Jet (772 Views)

Amaechi To Partner World Bank On Comprehensive Land Transportation Policy.Photos / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi To Spend 40m Dollars On Private Jet by ov: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2011
Nigeria is simply cursed! I wonder how some1 elected to pilot d affairs of a state will consider buying a jet for 40 million dollars when his state can't boast of constant power supply. Education in d state is extremely poor, there are bad roads, basic amenities and infrastructure are lacking and security is at its thinnest.

Yet Amaechi wants to buy a jet. What is the rational in this? Does he expect to build airports in d riverine communities so he can land his plane when he buys it? I thought it'll be wiser to build bridges to those riverine communities than buy a jet. And belief me the cost of maintaining the plane will come from the state's account. PATHETIC!

It may interest you to know that the Queen of England is 1 of the richest 'presidents' in the world - SHE DOESN'T OWN A PRIVATE JET! She flies British Airways!

I think its time the masses stand up and demand justified spendings for their taxes paid. THIS RECKLESS, NONCHALANT, IRRATIONAL, IDIOTIC AND EXTRAVAGANT JUST HAS TO STOP!

(1) (Reply)

Lastma Has No Power To Impose Fines, Says Court - Compass / Obasanjo Begs Gej To Fire Northerners; Northern Emirs React / Dismissal Of Appeal: Court Rejects Remi Tinubu’s Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.