Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO (800 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics) / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2022
There is a viral voicenote where the ESN faction of Simon Ekpa called autopilot warned Igbos not to go home for Christmas because this December will be wotowoto to the Nigerian army fighting them.

Ijelespeaks warned we Igbos. The people fighting for your so called freedom first of all denied your movements on monday.
They denied Ifeanyi Uba daughters wedding in south east.
Now they are denying u your Christmas enjoyment. u can't go home.

May God help Ndi Igbo get rid of IPOB terrorist.

Watch from Ijelespeaks as he comments on this IPOB criminals
https://fb.watch/h6JbCUk_Zz/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by OkutaNla: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Odiegwu o. Shey election go shele for igboland like dis?

3 Likes

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Belteshazzar1: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Mtcheeeeeew... Fake news........
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Asgard73: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Bro you too smoke.. and be like say na commercish.. upgrade to loud.. make e freshn some dead cells..

You no fresh as you used to.

IPOB is a devilish organization

Ekpa na proper fool

1 Like

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Quintopia: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Who was going to the East for christmas before?

Me I don't know any Igbos returning home for christmas o..

East has been taken over by ESN, IPOB and UGM.

1 Like

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Beremx(f): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2022
The facial looks of a criminal. Chief photographer of Ebubeagu Terrorist group

1 Like

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by esnbrutality: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Christmas Sure....The Movement is divine!!

10,000 herdsmen terrorist cant stop the movement...

YA LAGOS will be dry again...and you vastardss will be hungry for 3weeks MAX, when your masters relocate to serve their CHI!!

You cant do shyt..and you know that ..spits

Its best you show workings instead of your useless propaganda.

E be like say "GUN" dey your head now, because after payment, you have not been delivering accordingly, and your Fulani masaa, is getting restless...spist

You will be Killed by these same Fulani...and NIGGAZ will be "1 bullet short" for a useless miscreant vastardd.
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gidgiddy, what do you have to say?
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by spagettiluv: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Quintopia:

my guy Kenneth say he no dey go village for Christmas grin
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by spagettiluv: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
esnbrutality:
Christmas Sure....The Movement is divine!!

10,000 herdsmen terrorist cant stop the movement...

YA LAGOS will be dry again...and you vastardss will be hungry for 3weeks MAX, when your masters relocate to serve their CHI!!

You cant do shyt..and you know that ..spits

Its best you show workings instead of your useless propaganda.

E be like say "GUN" dey your head now, because after payment, you have not been delivering accordingly, and your Fulani masaa, is getting restless...spist

You will be Killed by these same Fulani...and NIGGAZ will be "1 bullet short" for a useless miscreant vastardd.
just sleep next time you smoke your mmpuri miri
Don’t come to nairaland to disturb us with gibberish abeg
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by esnbrutality: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chai...another December, for Lagos to be stagnant Financially...

You said more than this the last time...and you miscreants , have started again.

But trust IGBO people....DECEMBER WITH NKWOBI AND PALM WINE SURE!!

Quintopia:

Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by esnbrutality: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
See pains...

I will take even raw cocaine sef, but the EAST will be a zone filled with merriment and joy.

You can come and enjoy, tranquility and peace, the region has to offer. But understand something zombie....

ANY FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST SEEN WITHIN THE BUSHES WILL DIE..

IGBOs will CELEBRATE CHRIST AND ENJOY CHRISTMAS TOTALLY!!

spagettiluv:
just sleep next time you smoke your mmpuri miri
Don’t come to nairaland to disturb us with gibberish abeg
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Quintopia:

I dey travel na

ANAMBARA AMAKA... OKIJA DI USO

OKIJA SHAALU OGIDI
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by spagettiluv: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
esnbrutality:
See pains...

I will take even raw cocaine sef, but the EAST will be a zone filled with merriment and joy.

You can come and enjoy, tranquility and peace, the region has to offer. But understand something zombie....

ANY FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORIST SEEN WITHIN THE BUSHES WILL DIE..

IGBOs will CELEBRATE CHRIST AND ENJOY CHRISTMAS TOTALLY!!

ok
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
In my village meeting here in Lagos nobody is talking of traveling this Christmas
Re: ESN Known Gunmen Warns Igbos Not To Go Home For Christmas - VIDEO by esnbrutality: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Yes ...and OK! angry angry angry angry

spagettiluv:
ok

(1) (Reply)

Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT / See The Major Difference Between Peter Obi & Bola Tinubu On Foreign Trips That W / Would Tinubu Re-contest In 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.