Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention (56076 Views)

Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / 'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by 4i4s4a4h: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Good
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nigeria, another name for hell.
Add FIRE to it,
Gbamsulotely grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Mathain19(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2022
PATIENCE JONATHAN is a former First Lady of Nigeria..
She deserves to be called mama Africa...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by GEEBITE: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2022
I am shocked too. The same Gumsu that slapped the commandant at Ipaja command School in 1992 and was backed by her father Sani. She was pulled out of the school eventually .
slivertongue:
Good upbringing from abacha? Oxymoron I guess
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by GEEBITE: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2022
The fat hands so grotesque
wingmanIII:

Now who come resemble baby hippopotamus pass? The woman is bloated
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by crestedaguiyi: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Why ?

Abacha does not travel out of the country all the time.

There was no insurgents or bandits like we have it today.

Strike was not this common under him

Pastors and imams stayed out of politics and minded their business during abacha.

Abacha did the deplete the national treasury like Buhari has done

There was no month that NNPC did not remit money

Non state actors were not engaged to do the work of state actors e.g tompolo and his group, amoketun, ebubeagu and the rest

The list is inexhaustible
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
factcheckmmm:
I salute the young chap for his courage.

I blame millions of idiotic fooooooooollls who support their oppressors

This actually calls for nationwide protest but here you have it . People will keep quiet,

Lucky enough, this demonic woman shows whom she really is before the end of her husband tenure

If not millions of idiotic fooooooooollls will believe, the husband was bad but the woman was good..

Not knowing that the woman, even Lucifer still wonder how she was created.

There is no need for nationwide vawulence, elites behave like that everywhere, they feed fat on poor peoples money.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by RZArecta(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Batified2023 what is your problem in this life ? Leave me alone
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Kavod: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Treasure17:
Abacha daughter too dey talk. Someone that should literally be in prison for the sins of her satanic father.
UNA GO SUFFER TAY..... ABACHA SATANIC? JUST KNOW SAY NA HELL BE YOUR PORTION.
SEE AS WHITE MAN USE UNA DE STONE GROUND, EVEN BLOCK UNA BRAIN.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by madapcmod: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2022
Abacha is far better than this irresponsible Buhari useless regime
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by omonnakoda: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2022
I believe she is behind the failure to release Nnamdi Kanu

His comments about Buhari and her /pedophile really pained her
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Temptee101(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:
cool

Despite the fact that I don't like Abacha, still does not mean Nigerians will be dragging his family in whatsoever.

Back to the topic..

Why would a sitting first lady drag herself into a public opinions, the student is frustrated with her husband's administration, he has right to express his views, it is his constitutional rights.

What happened to freedom of speech, during GEJ time his wife got much more than this.

And the poor guy might even be a staunch APC supporter yesteryears.

Wetin concern me self, na family matters.

Aminu voted for Buhari twice.

Whether you are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Ijaw, etc...if you like don't vote wisely.

If you like keep voting along tribal lines, one day e go reach you like Aminu
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by nicedayontop: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2022
Actually it was a show of shame and power rascality for first lady to descend so low and engage in physical assault of a commoner in aso villa and broke her leg in the process and later rushed to a hospital in abuja. Shame on her.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by olatunbosun12362: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Why ?Why ?...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by FamTomx2(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Aminu voted for Buhari twice.

Whether you are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Ijaw, etc...if you like don't vote wisely.

If you like keep voting along tribal lines, one day e go reach you like Aminu

Tor, will they (Northerners) hear that!

Obidatti 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Abacha is still saving your as$ after how many years. Back to the topic : Aisha buhari is a pretender!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Charly68: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2022
what can we expect from a child that lacks home training..abusing a woman of authority is total lack of respect
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by ebuclassic18(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2022
I jus blame the busy body that joined this country together
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by aujile(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Why ?
He said "politely"
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by GloriousGbola: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
this one whose father would have sent Sergent rogers after the bioys whole family is talking
this bitch because of whom they allegedly created abuja law school?

i blame the small pikins who have no memory sha - tehy are the ones that are giving this spawn of a man who died and went straight to hell a voice
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Ogunleti01: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reinamaria:
The name Abacha and good upbringing should not be in the same sentence.
chai see correct uppercut!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abuse of power. Aboki vs Aboki. Not my concern. Since her husband is leaving, she has chosen to show herself. Africans love abusing power; perceived or otherwise.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Elidrisy20: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
She should have learned from tinubu, good luck,and mama peace
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Softmirror: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
jaxxy:
abacha was a terror bt his wife was the complete opposite

REALLY?!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Softmirror:

REALLY?!

she was a soft and quiet 1st lady. not like others
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Awoleesu(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is this not the same cretin who did spite Wole Soyinka some years back?

Girl, I guess you skipped that aspect where your parents told you to only respect Muslim northerners! Werey omo! Pedigree kee you there!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by kareemkamil(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
It shall never be well with Abacha where he is today.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Softmirror: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
jaxxy:

she was a soft and quiet 1st lady. not like others

MY QUEST THOUGH WAS IN RESPECT TO ABACHA.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by Oceanjagaban: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gumsu sani Abacha your father is the greatest thief of all time,so keep shut.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by dazzlingd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:
cool

Despite the fact that I don't like Abacha, still does not mean Nigerians will be dragging his family in whatsoever.

Back to the topic..

Why would a sitting first lady drag herself into a public opinions, the student is frustrated with her husband's administration, he has right to express his views, it is his constitutional rights.

What happened to freedom of speech, during GEJ time his wife got much more than this.

And the poor guy might even be a staunch APC supporter yesteryears.

Wetin concern me self, na family matters.

When someone treats your country anyhow, you have the freedom to drag all his entire generation
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by AfonjaConehead: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheChameleon:

bombiclat.. ivartheMENTAL... hotoroMental danISKa!!! grin grin
AfonjaConehead isn't too bright. The point flew over his conical head grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention by AfonjaConehead: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheChameleon:

Olodo ni mi emi hotoroMental ivartheMENTAL grin
You don't know how elites think.

Abacha and Buhari are thick as thieves...pun intended

Too much garri, ewa and cassava for you.

Na APC fit you pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu / Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.