Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign (2199 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Ozuah For Donating 1 Million Dollars To University Of Ibadan / Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Joevics(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2022
At least it adds up to something.

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by successmatters(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Why should I donate money to a man who looted Lagos dry for 23 years? grin

Tinubu cannot scam me, the 1 naira is to mock the man.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Bluntguy: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2022
successmatters:

Wisdom will not kill you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2022
That is the worth of APC currently.

The others from South East are audio billions and monies from looted funds
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Bluntguy: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2022
When people are donating buildings for Obi's campaign, urchins are donating #1 to father Abraham.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Bluntguy: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That is the worth of APC currently.
Compared to what he looted from Lagos?
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2022
The hate for APC is real but they will always deny it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Natbrowny: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Its official. Insanity doesnt mean you are physically dirty while making different stunts.
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by KEVIND: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2022
Reno claims he visited Chicago state University on the 19th of September, and the document he presented is dated 27th of June.Can he kindly explain further? - Oseni Rufai (Arise TV)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Dapson73(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
successmatters:

It's on record that Pandora remains the most corrupt politician ever ruled Anambra.

According to Soludo, Pandora investment in Anambra is next to nothing .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by sonature1: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
No sensible Nigerian should donate to a man who has caged Lagos State for more than 20 years.

After illegally stealing Nigeria's money, he now wants to defraud you of the little you have using a good-for-nothing crowdfunding app.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Working for two losers .what a sorrow
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by NaijaCowFarm: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2022
I want to donate N0.5 to Tinubu to enable him charge his battery

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Dapson73(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2022
KEVIND:
Reno claims he visited Chicago state University on the 19th of September, and the document he presented is dated 27th of June.Can he kindly explain further?

You may go to Chicago University yourself to make enquiry. Only if you have passport.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Dapson73(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2022
sonature1:
No sensible Nigerian should donate to a man who has caged Lagos State for more than 20 years. After stealing Nigeria's money illegally, he now wants to defraud you of the little you have using some useless crowdfunding app.

Cry us a river.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Britishpea: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2022
You donate 1 Naira bank charges 16 naira plus. Where is the wisdom? When will these people become smart. And this rubbish started on twitter. Nigeria govt needs to regulate social media like china. We tend to abuse everything.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Hoelujohn: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

You may go to Chicago University yourself to make enquiry. Only if you have passport.
Another BAT reloaded. So na passport I need to travel not visa? It's in the blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by MadamExcellency: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2022
My Bank App can't transfer N1

How did they do it?
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

It's on record that Pandora remains the most corrupt politician ever ruled Anambra.

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by inoki247: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Until you want to withdraw your last 1k and the bank debit u 1Naira that's when you will know and understand every 1 Naira counts.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Obidient4life2: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2022
If I tell you that I never experererit I am a liar! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Joevics(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

Yet he has challenged anyone to show proof of one naira he stole. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Lexiskillz09: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2022
successmatters:

Same way you mocked Mr. Garba till he gathered about N80m and withdrew from the the APC race.

Are Obi supporters born stupid? Those guys no dey reason normally

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Anybody I see campaigning for APC despite how they crushed Nigerians to such misery, is an enemy of the masses.

If I have a friend who still supports APC, then you're cancelled in my eyes. It is beyond wicked right now to still support this demonic party or the old senile clown parading as its presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by christejames(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2022
Northerners are wicked ooo grin grin grin

After all the millions Tinubu dashed you guys, you are supporting him with crumbs?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by gozmok1(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Britishpea:
You donate 1 Naira bank charges 16 naira plus. Where is the wisdom? When will these people become smart. And this rubbish started on twitter. Nigeria govt needs to regulate social media like china. We tend to abuse everything.

e pain you ������

Afonja second hand Muzlems.... that's why aboki say una go bring real izlamic terror1st from north before them go vote for una urinating machine ���
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by michlins(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:

tell EFCC to investigate him. Let EFCC invite him first
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by BATified2023: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2022
Bluntguy:
When people are donating buildings for Obi's campaign, urchins are donating #1 to father Abraham.
imo businessman donated 1bn

N many other dignitaries

U obi-diot raised 10million in 24 hours but tinubu fans raised 190 million in 3 minutes

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by BATified2023: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2022
KEVIND:
Reno claims he visited Chicago state University on the 19th of September, and the document he presented is dated 27th of June.Can he kindly explain further?
u igbos are pathetic

So u expect them to always print a new certificate for any hate filled Igbo that comes around right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by BATified2023: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Joevics:

Yet he has challenged anyone to show proof of one naira he stole. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by Joevics(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=118790676][/quote]
What is this? Are you all teenager or are all TInubu supporters senile?
Re: Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign by KEVIND: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos are pathetic

So u expect them to always print a new certificate for any hate filled Igbo that comes around right?
Anyone who burst any lie & expose the drug lord (Tinubu) is an Igbo.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wife Wow The Crowd With Her Beautiful Akwa Ibom Native Language In Uyo / When Will Indigenes Take Back Their Market Space? / Kogi State Election: Dino Melaye Officially Declares Interest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.