Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon (44839 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge: Lagos To Roll Out 600 Buses In August – Sanwo-Olu / FG Announces Partial Closure Of Independence Bridge Lagos / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Ephemmm: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2022
KEVIND:
Reno lies bursted again
Reno claims he visited Chicago state University on the 19th of September, and the document he presented is dated 27th of June.Can he kindly explain further?

So, the date in which my transcript was printed by the school management and the date I picked it up from school should be the same.

Your brain needs proper scanning and lamination, walahi! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by SpatialKing(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
davidtemi:
they intentionally off the lights so dat d image can show well grin
Na so

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Successkay12(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:
See how the whole city is dark... Even the bridge

Mumu, hate pikin, u dey expect light inside lagoon?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by MadeMan01(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2022
If APC is voted back to power, it means those who died during #ENDSARS died for nothing. They were betrayed and sold out by those voting APC back to power. It says a lot about the mindset of the Nigerian masses
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Mercury12(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Dumb and daft…

Those people like celebrating daftness…

This one na another wonder of yorubaland .. a Yorubatic innovation ment to harness all Yoruba votes by lagoon goddess..

See as dem Dey celebrate mediocrity … Ndi Sophisticators
Ndi children of hate. Nah Yoruba matter go kee u and the rest of ur toxic brothers. . .
Bunch of Ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by shonepa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem, and as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us.

Repeat > Track 1>

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Fujiyama: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
ShaqFu:
Not bad. Sanwo Olu have always been a man with effizzy. Still he doesn't come close to Fashola.

^^^
undecided

Effizzy indeed.

His administration has not done well. There are serious challenges in his state that need urgent attention. For him to have time for effizzy says all that needs to be said.

This frivolity is enabled by you and others who are taken in by inanities.

Garbage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by YorubarLord: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
No wonder adekunle Black Scorpion slaughter una wella during biafra war, he should have wiped out your useless flesh eating lineage completely. Nyamuri pigs grin
Asgard73:

Is that all?

Typical gibberish from a Yoruba sapien

Next!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Homextras: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
The staunchest supporter of APC will rain curses on them when he steps out of Nigeria and sees how a country should be properly governed….
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by BreconHills(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

Laser project that Nigerians have been using for their events and shows...
A Politician is now using Lagos people tax payers money to project his ugly portrait for his own campaign.
How does this translate into solving or reducing the cost of living, hardship, poverty and traffic challenges Lagosians are experiencing
What happeneds to converting the road and safety signs located in some sensitive areas of Lagos to Laser projection?

Where do you live please? No lies.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Dumb and daft…

This one na another wonder of yorubaland .. a Yorubatic innovation ment to harness all Yoruba votes by lagoon goddess..

Tribal bigots are not different from Racists who are cancers to the world, I am Obidient supporter and Yoruba, I chose Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he is the best candidate, ask yourself can you do same if the best candidate is Yoruba? Obviously not, judging from your follow come tribalism.

Your thinking faculty failed you in the area that not all Igbos are good and not all Yorubas are bad, that is common sense but sadly common sense is not common to people like you hence you think shallow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by BanyXchi: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Tribal bigots are not different from Racists who are cancers to the world, I am Obidient supporter and Yoruba, I chose Peter Obi not because he is Igbo but because he is the best candidate, ask yourself can you do same if the best candidate is Yoruba? Obviously not, judging from your follow come tribalism.

Your thinking faculty failed you in the area that not all Igbos are good and not all Yorubas are bad, that is common sense but sadly common sense is not common to people like you hence you think shallow.
very soon you'll realize that tribe is useless and evil and you should never support Obituary.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ephemmm:

So, the date in which my transcript was printed by the school management and the date I picked it up from school should be the same.

Your brain needs proper scanning and lamination, walahi! tongue tongue tongue

Did he tell you he picked up the letter during his visit to the school or it was sent to him after his visit? Reno didn't clearify both assumption so what made you arrive at your judgment?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by GoodLife4live: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

A Politician is now using Lagos people tax payers money to project his ugly portrait for his own campaign.
How does this translate into solving or reducing the cost of living, hardship, poverty and traffic challenges Lagosians are experiencing
What happeneds to converting the road and safety signs located in some sensitive areas of Lagos to Laser projection?

u want me to show u your primitive enugu ? Respect your guilible self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by SpatialKing(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:
u want me to show u your primitive enugu ? Respect your guilible self
Since when did you start comparing Lagos and Enugu.. I thought you should be comparing Lagos with Qatar or Dubai.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by SpatialKing(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
BreconHills:

Where do you live please? No lies.

Since when did you start comparing Lagos and where I stay.
I thought you should be comparing Lagos with Qatar or Dubai.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Ephemmm: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Did he tell you he picked up the letter during his visit to the school or it was sent to him after his visit? Reno didn't clearify both assumption so what made you arrive at your judgment?

Did he tell you that he didn't? With common sense, one would have arrived at that conclusion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ephemmm:

Did he tell you that he didn't? With common sense, one would have arrived at that conclusion.

You just proved you have zero sense...coming to conclusions on assumptions is unwise.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
very soon you'll realize that tribe is useless and evil and you should never support Obituary.

Supporting Peter Obi is my choice and I won't change my mind just likely millions of Obidients worldwide...deal with it.

Meanwhile, you named it Obituary instead of Obidient proof you are closer to the grave.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by BreconHills(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

Since when did you start comparing Lagos and where I stay.
I thought you should be comparing Lagos with Qatar or Dubai.

Why? Qatar or Dubai? Does Lagos own the rights to any minerals under its soil?

The population of Dubai is 3.31m and Qatar is 2.931m
Nigeria with a population of 200m ranks 7th in oil production while UAE is second after Saudi - with that tiny population that is less than surulere. Lagos population is about 25m.

No basis for comparison.

The first step in developing any city is not boulevards and high class shopping malls. Abuja has that and yet it is not a commercially viable city. The first thing to produce is opportunity and Lagos does that by the truckload.

If you cant find opportunity in Lagos, then you are either unemployable or highly entitled. Lagos start up ecosystem is valued at over $9bn and was the leading start up centre in Africa in 2021.

So, first opportunity, then livability then finally beautiful buildings and luxury. That's how cities are built. Especially large onesthose that don't have mineral rights of their own. Want to compare lagos? Compare it to New Dehli in India with its pop of 31m

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Godispeace: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
biafra ipobian idiot
Asgard73:
Dumb and daft…

Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by KennethEnyi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Useless campaign
May that laser blind all APC supporters driving on that bridge so that they will have accident and die!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by adebankole74596: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
ScreenshotsScreenshots...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Ephemmm: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You just proved you have zero sense...coming to conclusions on assumptions is unwise.

My explanation is not for the slowpoke either. Ode!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

Cry more baby...3rd mainland bridge is dark

Hate will not kill you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Mrtaye: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Afamed:
Children of hate, who reside in their villages( Enugu Ezike/ Ugwu Uba/Ifite/ who do not know where 3rd mainland bridge is located, have started crying above
They should also use that opportunity to fix the pot holes on third mainland bridge so that people will stop driving like James Bond on the bridge
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Mrtaye: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:
The same third mainland bridge with unevenly laid asphalt that can lead to accident ?

To think the bridge was closed by Federal government for months due to repairs works , only for it to be reopened to motorists still with the bumpy and rough asphalt around the Unilag waterfront axis …. Smh
Honestly the pot holes and gaps are unprecedented but they will say it's federal government project
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Mrtaye: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:
Jandor dey waste him time and Funke Akindele's money
Let them kuku repair the pot holes and widened bridge gaps too sebi it's no more a federal government project so that at least we stop driving like James Bond on the bridge
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by GoodLife4live: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpatialKing:

Since when did you start comparing Lagos and Enugu.. I thought you should be comparing Lagos with Qatar or Dubai.
I can't compare Lagos and Dubai because Lagos and Dubai are not practicing same constitution....

Dubai practicing fiscal Federalism while Lagos practicing federalism.... Can u see the difference ? Lagos don't control is resources and VAT federal government did... Dubai control is resources , is own police and v.a.t

I am compare all your dead alaigbo to Lagos alone.. ok... Ur alaigbo is a barren land... Fact....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Laser Display On Third Mainland Bridge & Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:

Is that all?

Typical gibberish from a Yoruba sapien

Next!

Yes. Still not as bad as having to deal with the asinine talk of a bitter, failed and hateful old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.