Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine (482 Views)

Mercedes Benz Vito Toks For Sale Automatic Trans. Very Clean / Mercedes-benz vito / Cargo Bus - 2005 Mercedes Benz VITO 111 CDI COMPACT Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine by lawrenzo741: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Good day sir, I salute you all sirs, pls I just changed my Mercedes Benz Vito CDI 2005 desiel engine to petrol engine with more than #500,000 But the accelerate meter, speedometer and temperature gauge are not working, my mekanic said, the petrol engine can't work with the with the old speedometer, temperature gauge, and the accelerate meter on the dashboard. I don't understand pls what do I do? Pls I really need help, driving car without temperature gauge does not make sense to me. Am in Enugu and the car is with me here. Pls what do I do?
Re: I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine by dawnomike(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2022
lawrenzo741:
Good day sir, I salute you all sirs, pls I just changed my Mercedes Benz Vito CDI 2005 desiel engine to petrol engine with more than #500,000 But the accelerate meter, speedometer and temperature gauge are not working, my mekanic said, the petrol engine can't work with the with the old speedometer, temperature gauge, and the accelerate meter on the dashboard. I don't understand pls what do I do? Pls I really need help, driving car without temperature gauge does not make sense to me. Am in Enugu and the car is with me here. Pls what do I do?
Start from running a comprehensive scan on your vehicle
Re: I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine by Fremantle: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2022
You should probably change your entire instrument cluster to that of the petrol engine type as well as the sensors for all gauges.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine by Kingsoul1(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Fremantle:
You should probably change your entire instrument cluster to that of the petrol engine type as well as the sensors for all gauges.

Exactly
Re: I Just Changed My Benz Vito Engine To Petrol Engine by Abitolola: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2022
The brain box is programmed to understand the diesel engine, you'll now need to change your instrument cluster and brain box

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Avalon 2006 For Sale / A year Registered 2006 Toyota Sienna Limited. Price: 3.2m / ✅2010 Toyota Venza V6 Full Options @8.8m✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.