Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi (21350 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff / Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by madapcmod: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2022
Good market sells itself easily.

Before February 2023, Obi Datti will be on the lips of every well meaning Nigerians.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2022
Yoruba people know what is good
Only shameless criminals and Agberos are supporting the menace called BAT.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Gboom: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2022
The young man is naive of king of lamba, olosho wey change location antics and antecedents
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Danisaint112(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2022
Obidients are everywhere even while playing some offline games now you will see people that have changed their name to Peter Obi for president, Vote Peter Obi 2023, Obidients Family, etc

Omor the thing dey shock me. This positive spirit must spread everywhere before 2023.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by meobizy(f): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
That boy is a goddamn Canadian. Peter Obi is busy wasting money when Yoruba people have sworn to put their uncle into power. The only true Nigerians in the UFC are Kennedy Nzechukwu, Izzy Adesanya and Kamaru Usman.

One thing I love about athletics and the military is the personnel look no different from regular fit people. Try them first and they’ll put you in a world of pain. Once I see mangled ears aka cauliflower ears, I give the person a long distance before he sees me as an opponent.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Ublaize: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

E never reach Anambra before, nah why..

Lagos wey him don reach and where dem born am why he no still support Thief-nubu? Cos he knows your candidate is a criminal like you. Frigging BATstard
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
People like him who don't have PVC think they have an opinion as regard the politics of who to vote for. Let us let our opinion be our PVC and our very right to vote.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by julaion: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
phorget:

Easy comrade!
I've noticed that anyone supporting Obi is being tagged an igbo or ipob so I've only reminded urchins that sodiq must also be one of the Igbos.
ok bro i understand you now
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Jsucre(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
julaion:

Why e dey pain you
becos e no get
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Who is he?
Useless olodo, he is an ipob from the tribe you hate but are happy uzodinma and umahi will help gather votes for BAT
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by ZombieTERROR: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Moh247:

Inconsequential opinion

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Shikini: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Great
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Baseless and worthlessness endorsement

I am yet to see a “LIVING THING” endorse Peter!

Endorsements keep coming from irrelevant quarters that are politically useless!

grin grin don't mind him,na ipob cause am grin
ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE � must Zombie all day longgrin grin grin

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Fairly used UFC fighter supporting Gringory and massaging the supporters ego.

That guy is an ipob member na grin
WE told you that true Omoluabis can't stand for someone like tinubu,a sick shaky desperate old drug addict and kingpin.
You can Zombie all you want, afterall to be ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE NA YOUR DESTINY grin

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by hitblaz02: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

That guy is an ipob member na grin
WE told you that true Omoluabis can't stand for someone like tinubu,a sick shaky desperate old drug addict and kingpin.
You can Zombie all you want, afterall to be ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE NA YOUR DESTINY grin
Go on with your lies and self deceit.

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Go on with your lies and self deceit.

Just go on and Zombie yourself to stupor grin

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Just go on and Zombie yourself to stupor grin
Yannnmirrri

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Yannnmirrri

Means give me water grin
Oya masturbate away your destiny on the tribal gbasgbos that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Uncle Fela say you be ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE grin

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Means give me water grin
Oya masturbate away your destiny on the tribal gbasgbos that you are destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Uncle Fela say you be ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE grin
Oloriburuku omo ale…history will repeat itself soon…You will be shouting Yaaaamiri soon with those skeletal body…Shebi un don foolish join stupidity.

Femi fela actually said you are all zombies...abi you don forget. Werey dey disguise like better person.

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale…history will repeat itself soon…You will be shouting Yaaaamiri soon with those skeletal body…Shebi un don foolish join stupidity.

Femi fela actually said you are all zombies...abi you don forget. Werey dey disguise like better person.

Hahaha coming from an eternally cursed bastard who is cursed and destined to do Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh all the days of your cursed life till you go die enter grave grin
Bastard product of doom and destruction like you,what's my business with Femi whatever?
You are obviously begging me to help you masturbate away your future wey no bright on Tribal shenanigans grin I don't do that nonsense,my own is when I see an Eternally cursed fool and product doom like you,I call you out directly,who cares about your tribe, afterall your Tribe is not the reason why you are a bastard tribally bigoted hate filled animal.
APC MUST GO.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha coming from an eternally cursed bastard who is cursed and destined to do Igbo yooo, Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh all the days of your cursed life till you go die enter grave grin
Bastard product of doom and destruction like you,what's my business with Femi whatever?
You are obviously begging me to help you masturbate away your future wey no bright on Tribal shenanigans grin I don't do that nonsense,my own is when I see an Eternally cursed fool and product doom like you,I call you out directly,who cares about your tribe, afterall your Tribe is not the reason why you are a bastard tribally bigoted hate filled animal.
APC MUST GO.
Trash as always...cant even manage to construct meaningful statement. oloriburuku Omo ale, na bitterness go kill you...offspring of stupid parent. See as you dey disgrace yourself up and down. Werey dey try disguise like better person...hungry smelling bastard dey flex muscle too on Nairaland. Na your blood and people like you we go finally sacrifice to make Nigeria better after Tinubu and APC wins the Presidency. Children of foolish parents.

Na me go kill you for Nairaland You've been foolish for too long on Nairaland. Rampaging squalor.

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as always...cant even manage to construct meaningful statement. oloriburuku Omo ale, na bitterness go kill you...offspring of stupid parent. See as you dey disgrace yourself up and down. Werey dey try disguise like better person...hungry smelling bastard dey flex muscle too on Nairaland. Na your blood and people like you we go finally sacrifice to make Nigeria better after Tinubu and APC wins the Presidency. Children of foolish parents.

Na me go kill you for Nairaland You've been foolish for too long on Nairaland. Rampaging squalor.

Hahahaha eleribu alaye baje don jam watin pass am grin grin
See this eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay father sef wan talk grin grin if you no do Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo for one day se you fit SURVIVE grin so why you dey vex dey cut chain na grin.
Foolish son of a bastard animal late gay rapist father,it must have been really hard on you, watching that useless Animal late father wey born you burn to ashes for raping a little boy,that's why hate,pain, sorrow and depression have been all you ever live for and know,but e for good if to se that your mad mother wey dey collect one corner from small boys teach you se no be Igbo be the cause of your family problem grin grin grin
Abi na Igbo se make she dey open leg upandan until she go jam pedophile gay rapist come born NONSENSE PRODUCT OF DOOM AND PERDITION LIKE YOU grin

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 12:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this eternally cursed bastard son of a late pedophile gay father sef wan talk grin grin if you no do Igbo ahhh Igbo eeehh Igbo yooo for one day se you fit SURVIVE grin so why you dey vex dey cut chain na grin.
Foolish son of a bastard animal late gay rapist father,it must have been really hard on you, watching that useless Animal late father wey born you burn to ashes for raping a little boy,that's why hate,pain, sorrow and depression have been all you ever live for and know,but e for good if to se that your mad mother wey dey collect one corner from small boys teach you se no be Igbo be the cause of your family problem grin grin grin
Abi na Igbo se make she dey open leg upandan until she go jam pedophile gay rapist come born NONSENSE PRODUCT OF DOOM AND PERDITION LIKE YOU grin
Ultra rubbish…You wrote all these nonsense without a single paragraph. You are truly an illiterate. Oloriburuku omo ale no go school… and you still foolish. I pity you, na your blood and the rest of your family we go use solve Nigeria problem last last.

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I talk am....this one don go mad before election... how you go cope after Obi imminent defeat, Igbos too dey flex muscle for Nigeria, you better go and crown Obi Biafra president. Na una blood we go take cleanse Nigeria, and na me go bury you last last.

Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
I talk am....this one don go mad before election... how you go cope after Obi imminent defeat, Igbos too dey flex muscle for Nigeria, you better go and crown Obi Biafra president. Na una blood we go take cleanse Nigeria, and na me go bury you last last.

Hahaha still words of pain and sorrow from an eternally cursed bastard child of doom and perdition grin if you like do your Igbo ahhh,Igbo yoo,Igbo eehhh from ñow till eternity as na watin your creator send bastard tribally bigoted fool like you to come do for this life do,Obi will rule over you and every living thing in your late pedophile gay rapist father's family grin or you will atikulate into another killer heardmen Wahala grin choose one bastard agbado infested urchin gringrin
I dey here to hit your tribally bigoted head wototwoto grin I go give you cruise wey you dey find grin
APC MUST GO.
Re: UFC Martial Artist, Sodiq Yusuff Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ultra rubbish…You wrote all these nonsense without a single paragraph. You are truly an illiterate. Oloriburuku omo ale no go school… and you still foolish. I pity you, na your blood and the rest of your family we go use solve Nigeria problem last last.

Lool e pain the accursed bastard reach him marrow grin grin
See this product of doom and untimely death continue to deceive yourself,Obi will rule over your cursed head wey dey destined for doom and untimely death or you will atikulate into an upgraded heardmen Wahala when that time comes you can go ahead and drink sniper so you can join that your late pedophile gay rapist father grin
The North has rejected your sick shaky desperate old drug addict,Apc has already become an abomination in SE,SS and Mb that's the reality on ground kiss it,you dis bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist grin
APC MUST GO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter / Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.