Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Business Partnership Opportunity (office/production Space Available) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Partnership Opportunity (office/production Space Available) (178 Views)

Store Officer Job At Genesis Restaurant, Limited Space Available / Job Opportunity: Office Assistant And Sales Officer / Office Space Available In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership Opportunity (office/production Space Available) by Phancyorganic10(f): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2022
Hello Enterprenurers, I know this is a little unconventional, but Nigeria would make you need to think outside the box for survival. I am a business administration graduate, that has had different personal and professional experiences in business and I am looking for a serious-minded partnership to create a sustainable business and make history.

I have a three-bedroom flat with water and light available on the outskirts of Lagos. Lambe to be precise, close to Ojodu Berger. And I am also bringing my managerial and supervisory experience on board.

This space can be used for the production of goods for manufacturing companies, or office space for businesses. if you already have a business but are looking to expand and need the space then this opportunity might be for you, or if you are a start-up with a vey good business plan, kindly chat me up and let us see how we can make this partnership work.

Thank you.
Re: Business Partnership Opportunity (office/production Space Available) by Phancyorganic10(f): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2022
I am still open for business discussion chat with me via WhatsApp at 08166450456

(1) (Reply)

Are You Outspoken? This Is For You / Free Online Training / Offline Sales (ibadan, Osun, Ondo, Delta And Edo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.