Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader (34248 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / NNPCL Tackles El-rufai As Gov Says FG Has Failed Woefully In Oil, Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2022
El-rufai does not only mean failure but also murderer!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Ogbuefi2020: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Exactly that is why we want Peter Obi to be held responsible for the Massob massacre under his watch as governor of Anambra state when it happened.
Obi crushed MASSOB. Go and verify
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by dat9jaguy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Obi crushed MASSOB. Go and verify

I have verified, Obi massacred Massob.

9 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by badbwoy77: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
And so the Bleep what!!

Penguin2:
Kenneth Okonkwo should not be issuing statements against these northerners…

Whenever there’s any need for any northerner to be tackled by the Obi-Datti Campaign, it should be done by one of the northern spokespersons of Tanko, Ndi or Kazaure.

These guys are looking for what they will hold onto to ignite tribal and religious sentiments against the Obi ticket.

They will say Nyamiri is calling their governor a murderer.

Even though we know that Elrufai has questions to answer about that woman’s death.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by techWriter1: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
I like this man because he is vocal
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by starstaz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Whenever there’s any need for any northerner to be tackled by the Obi-Datti Campaign, it should be done by one of the northern spokespersons of Tanko, Ndi or Kazaure.

These guys are looking for what they will hold onto to ignite tribal and religious sentiments against the Obi ticket.

Even though we know that Elrufai has questions to answer about that woman’s death.
Aptly said.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
kahlide:

He is a political jobber like Keyamo trying to find his footing don't be surprised to see him working for either Atiku or Tinubu I'd Obi doesn't win..this is him supporting Buhari heavily just 2019 and when he wasn't given appointment he ran to LP

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Exactly that is why we want Peter Obi to be held responsible for the Massob massacre under his watch as governor of Anambra state when it happened.

Please turn off the mic. Please

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
kahlide:
Why you no like am? The way you once liked Reno, FFK, and Dino Melaye

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Alexreports it seems I just saw you on TV
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by justie75: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Exactly that is why we want Peter Obi to be held responsible for the Massob massacre under his watch as governor of Anambra state when it happened.Exactly that is why we want Peter Obi to be held responsible for the Massob massacre under his watch as governor of Anambra state when it happened....

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by TheChameleon: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:

You get small sense for a flatin0

I can bet anything that you interact at times with Afonja. Otherwise....

Nyanmiri will be evicted from North. Mark my words.

Anyways, tell Kenneth to shut up or.... he will face a billion naira suit.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by omekesto: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by ChukwuObe: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/30/kenneth-okonkwo-tackles-gov-el-rufai-over-assassination-of-kaduna-lp-women-leader/?amp=1

Did this biafool say the same when the APC youth leader was assassinated in Enugu or he was then in psychiatric clinic?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by sonature1: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:

But I thought you people said that Peter Obi has a Biafra agenda.

Why do you keep oscillating like a Simple Pendulum of elementary physics?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by gracealonev: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
If a critic posted something against ElRufai on social media, the APC govt must have arrested him since.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Myself2(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
This Kenneth Okonkwo is a schemer. From PDP to APC to LP, another politcal prost!tute spotted. He is just positioning himself for an appointment in case LP wins the presidential election, but seeing people like him in the forefront of LP advocacy is actually a morale dampener and cause for concern

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Dremoluv: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
CHAI
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by dat9jaguy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
sonature1:

But I thought you people said that Peter Obi has a Biafra agenda.

Why do you keep oscillating like a Simple Pendulum of elementary physics?

Massob and IPOB are different things. Peter Obi is ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by badoh(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Dont you think the woman's death could even be from someone from her political party. Note that not all killings are from opposition parties. It could be someone wants her position due to financial reason and decided to eliminate her, do not rule it out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Mccullum: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mrkindness:
from your words "Holy saviour" I know you are a jihadist from the religion of piss. Annabi Mohammed should be ashamed of you.

And you're crusader from religion tricks, I won't abuse Jesus because we believed in his prophethood and he does not know anything about Trickinity but Paul is the founder of Trickinity grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Tonycart: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
At least you know his name but you what's your name. You guys always take everybody unserious especially when it affect labour party even when the person is making sense

Asgard73:
Noise from a wannabe…

Till next 100 years nobody will take the impish okonkwo serious

Except deluded bingo likes himself
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by halfdollar: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Who wanted them killed . Since El-rufai should be held responsible equity also demands Peter Obi should be held responsible for Massob killings under his watch.
Btw, Massob and IPOB are different things.
if u are not a minister or a commissioner under APC giving birth to you will forever be regretted, hell fire is awaiting u remain a fool, if don't have anything meaningful to say read and pass
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by Fearyourcreator: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chiboy419:
Anybody supporting apc will not make heaven
Na you dey heaven's gate...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by dat9jaguy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
halfdollar:
if u are not a minister or a commissioner under APC giving birth to you will forever be regretted, hell fire is awaiting u remain a fool, if don't have anything meaningful to say read and pass

Na wah o, na so e pain you reach. Wonderful.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by sonature1: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Massob and IPOB are different things. Peter Obi is ipob.

Umu urchin anakogheri!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by iezeiyida(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Not only that. He is vocal and speaks intellectual facts. Some people are vocal but makes no sense
kahlide:
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by dat9jaguy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
sonature1:

Umu urchin anakogheri!

OK o

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by ogwumgbe: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
kahlide:

As usual, igbos always call the bluff of anyone irrespective of status, unlike some cowards that do not have the gut to criticize their slave masters but always shiver at their presence, tueh
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader by EmmyDJourno: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Asgard73:
Noise from a wannabe…

Till next 100 years nobody will take the impish okonkwo serious

Except deluded bingo likes himself

See product of our poor education system, I hope your Mumu is not hereditary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers / Sanwo-Olu Shows Off Table Tennis Skills With Chief Of Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.