Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Resource Persons Are Life Consultant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resource Persons Are Life Consultant (203 Views)

VACANCIES!!! - Only Qualified Persons Are Encouraged To Apply / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Resource Persons Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resource Persons Are Life Consultant by Vulcan24(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2022
My earlier career in finance, insurance, marketing and Bancassurance found me doing jobs higher than my pay grade because I learn faster than the average person.

I have busied myself in acquiring skills and certificate courses in law, forensic studies, negotiation, conflict analysis and do some volunteering too. Keeping abreast of both business and information through membership with international org like AI, POTI, USIP, UNDSS & YALI to mention the few I constantly interface with.

This was after my degree in psychology. Today I have transverse the job roles in marketing, project manager and risk management.

Now as a consultant I realize both life and business endeavour have 1thing in common" Security"
Every person and business requires sustainability and protection from risk, sudden collapse and retrogression
And that is what makes the difference

We have supported communities, NGO, private individuals, companies in drafting and implementing strategies, proposals, pitch, security plan, raising funds, deep market penetration and many more as related to backend or front end support

My consulting business projects a unique opportunity and service that is "security and sustainability

Find a clue in the message and contact us.

Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Software Development Engineer Vacancy At Ola / Urgent Vacancy- Script Writer (hybrid) / Vacancy For Head Of School In The Apo Axis Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.