Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) (52641 Views)

Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by ademasta(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2022
seguno2:

Did you see his primary and secondary school certificates before saying correct
Lol
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by loffyloffy: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2022
otipoju:

UNN and it's Enugu campus are the same entity.

One Instituition with various campuses.

Richard Daley is one of about seven different institutions in the city of Chicago

That is wrong...Richard Dale is one of the colleges that makes up city colleges of Chicago...not just one of the colleges in Chicago.

The system has seven colleges and six satellite sites all across the city of Chicago.[5] Satellite sites include facilities that host GED preparation classes, English as a second language (ESL) classes and more.

The eight colleges are:

Richard J. Daley College
Kennedy-King College
Malcolm X College
Olive-Harvey College
Harry S Truman College
Harold Washington College
Wilbur Wright College
The five satellite sites are:

Dawson Technical Institute[29]
West Side Learning Center[30]
South Chicago Learning Center[31]
Arturo Velasquez Institute[32]
Humboldt Park Vocational Education Center[33]
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by snoopz: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Fake fake fake. That is city colleges of Chicago not chicago state uni
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by Metalman(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2022
How old is he now? I want to calculate something. Because I saw 1979 on that Chicago certificate, someone should help me.
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by DoMeGood09: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2022
OP, Bola Tinubu never studied in Chicago. Don’t be foolish.
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2022
tinsel:

Why are you arguing ignorantly? I told you John Daley is a campus of that school on the signage you see. I went to unec( University of Nigeria, enugu campus) but, we don't do things as UNEC but as UNN. I am sure you don't know this as well. UNEC is a campus of UNN. Bit whenever you ask me school I went, I will say UNN and not the campus.
Nothing like UNN on your certificate
You just have UN
The University of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tinubu is not worth been a president. Thats all....OLD AGE and lies is too much
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by Dejijossy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
This woman is emotionally confused.
Re: Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) by Alaigbo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
How far with this comment Mr Foolish, even your mind will be telling you now how you are born foolish or just an outright liar.
ganisucks:
If you guys like, post pictures of Tinubu receiving his degree from President Nixon, it won't change a darn thing. Bobo Chicago was never in Chicago University. The Bola Tinubu in the degree is a female not a male. Or is Tinubu a Transexual.
The more fires they put out, the more fires the powers that be will light in their camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.