Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Dennis Isong Received An Excellence Award On The Most Innovative, Resourceful - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dennis Isong Received An Excellence Award On The Most Innovative, Resourceful (140 Views)

Dennis Isong Received An Award On Innovative And Reliable Real Estate Investment / How To Buy Property Very Cheap Using Offplan Strategy By Dennis Isong / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Isong Received An Excellence Award On The Most Innovative, Resourceful by cbi24: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Dennis Isong Received An Excellence Award on the most Innovative, Resourceful, Outstanding and Reliable Real Estate Investment Advisor & Coach Of The Year 2022

Hi my name is Dennis Isong, over the pass few years I have been about to help hundreds of nigerians home and Abroad invest profitably in lagos real estate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6_Rg9rcS0

I will like to assist you throughout this year to get the BEST SETS OF PROPERTIES WITH HIGH RETURN ON INVESTMENT

As a highly sought Real Estate Investment Advisor and Coach, the expert who helps investors like you to make more money in real estate.

I believe that real estate is designed to sustain human existence and is the bedrock of wealth creation...

My job is to get to know your investment goals and provide you with expert yet relevant analyses on real estate investment options.

I have helped investors save more than ₦150,000,000 that would have been lost in real estate.

I research a lot and scrutinize real estate investments so you don’t have to. I help individual investors like you analyze investments and optimize profit in real estate.

My skill and expertise help individual investors understand better the concept of real estate, prevent regrettable mistakes, and boost investor confidence.

I am also an Author and Column contributor in pulse Newspaper, BellaNaija, and over 27 online news media.

I want to know your investment goal for this year so I can assist you better.

When is your next real estate purchase?

Kindly contact me on

☎ and Whatsapp:: +2348164741041 (Chat and Call)
☎ and Whatsapp: +2348028667565 (Chat and Call)
Email: dennis@landproperty.ng

(1) (Reply)

Deluxe 2 Bedroom Flat Apartment For Shortlet / *for Sale* Location: At Mko Abiola Garden Road, Alausa, Ikeja. Title: Certific / To Let 2 BEDROOM FLAT At Agidi Road Alapere With Borehole Water 700k. Yoruba Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.