Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (11715 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy

Yea welcome to your month.

Wishing you a better and super December 2022.
We go see December 2023.

How much is crate of egg over there?

Amen. cheesy

I think between N2,000-N2,200 sha.
Depending on the size.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Amen. cheesy

I think between N2,000-N2,200 sha.
Depending on the size.
I ga emerenu onwe gi special birthday cake grin

I will love to see it.

Fair enough..Same here.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

I ga emerenu onwe gi special birthday cake grin

I will love to see it.

Fair enough..Same here.

Since there'll be lots of birthdays, we're likely to have the cake together.
K'anyi ghara i tagbuo onwe anyi na cake. cheesy
We usually do it as birthdays/Christmas cake.

OK.

Prices ditu stable now.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Since there'll be lots of birthdays, we're likely to have the cake together.
K'anyi ghara i tagbuo onwe anyi na cake. cheesy
We usually do it as birthdays/Christmas cake.

OK.

Prices ditu stable now.
grin
Unique I must say.

Unstable here they feed distributors are controlling the price
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

grin
Unique I must say.

Unstable here they feed distributors are controlling the price

O kwa ya? cheesy
I don't know how they did it. Hehehehe

Can't one just make feeds by themselves?
Aren't feeds just grains?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

O kwa ya? cheesy
I don't know how they did it. Hehehehe

Can't one just make feeds by themselves?
Aren't feeds just grains?
As in eeh..It could be planned or coincidence..cheesy
If planned, thats awesome.

I will try such planning when I get to the bridge..grin

Yes one can, but it will be way higher because of quality, logistics and non availability of some raw materials within the locality.

Chukwu nyere anyi Aka...Ihe shiri ike everywhere.

If Govt remove subsidy eeh, some will start eating the elites raw..lmao
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh..It could be planned or coincidence..cheesy
If planned, thats awesome.

I will try such planning when I get to the bridge..grin

Ngwanu, good luck. cheesy

Yes one can, but it will be way higher because of quality, logistics and non availability of some raw materials within the locality.

Chukwu nyere anyi Aka...Ihe shiri ike everywhere.

If Govt remove subsidy eeh, some will start eating the elites raw..lmao

I'll check how to make online.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu, good luck. cheesy

I'll check how to make online.
Don't mind me o, I am going to allow nature to happen..Every child should be unique in their own ways...

cheesy okay onwe ihe ndi i choputara let me know.
Expecting.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Don't mind me o, I am going to allow nature to happen..Every child should be unique in their own ways...

cheesy okay onwe ihe ndi i choputara let me know.
Expecting.

Hahahahaha
Of course, a ma'm na you were just kidding.
Ginwa sef.

The process is tedious. undecided
Plus, the chickens will require different types of feed at different stages, for their growth/egg production.

Then I checked out how to grow onions; let's just say I'd rather buy. cheesy
The ones that are easy to grow at home are spring onions.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha
Of course, a ma'm na you were just kidding.
Ginwa sef.

The process is tedious. undecided
Plus, the chickens will require different types of feed at different stages, for their growth/egg production.

Then I checked out how to grow onions; let's just say I'd rather buy. cheesy
The ones that are easy to grow at home are spring onions.
Hehehehe.. cheesy
Truth is no one plans for conception and delivery date..couples can have series of mmeko, conception is left for when a lady notices change and visit hospital for confirmation..And the reveal to oga..Imagine monitoring it, that will be serious work load..Plus some don stick to delivery dates.

Very tedious..Last year dec, my friend went to mill when price skyrocketed from 61-6700/bag.

He ended up milling at 7k/bag grin grin because one will like to increase protein contents which is way higher.
But with necessary machines, and availability of raw material, milling can be fun.

You are right it is three stages for laying birds otherwise called pullets until they start laying.

0- 9weeks starter stage.

9-20weeks grower stage.

20 weeks till old age laying stage.

Which gives a span of 1.5yrs.

Two friends are planning to import the machines next year..I don them for serious prayer..Make I see how next year go be.

Hahaha onion na work o..Just buy.

Spring is very easy..but I rarely eat that..Except fried rice making time.

Farming is fun though when eating fruit of labour.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Hehehehe.. cheesy
Truth is no one plans for conception and delivery date..couples can have series of mmeko, conception is left for when a lady notices change and visit hospital for confirmation..And the reveal to oga..Imagine monitoring it, that will be serious work load..Plus some don stick to delivery dates.

Very tedious..Last year dec, my friend went to mill when price skyrocketed from 61-6700/bag.

He ended up milling at 7k/bag grin grin because one will like to increase protein contents which is way higher.
But with necessary machines, and availability of raw material, milling can be fun.

You are right it is three stages for laying birds otherwise called pullets until they start laying.

0- 9weeks starter stage.

9-20weeks grower stage.

20 weeks till old age laying stage.

Which gives a span of 1.5yrs.

Two friends are planning to import the machines next year..I don them for serious prayer..Make I see how next year go be.

Hahaha onion na work o..Just buy.

Spring is very easy..but I rarely eat that..Except fried rice making time.

Farming is fun though when eating fruit of labour.

So, when they get to old laying stage, you sell them off, right?

Your friends want to go into feed making business, or they just want to make feeds for their own birds?

Farming can truly be fun, but it takes passion to be committed to it.
I just love the simple part of it.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, when they get to old laying stage, you sell them off, right?

Your friends want to go into feed making business, or they just want to make feeds for their own birds?

Farming can truly be fun, but it takes passion to be committed to it.
I just love the simple part of it.
Yes as spent layers Mgbe ike gwurula ha iyi akwa.

Yes, feed making business..one is into farming already. And I know the other will join soon.
It is addictive.

Lol..O wuhu maka gi, unu wu serial starters of many projects but will likely abandon them when another thing distracts.. cheesy Rivers people are lucky for Wike to start and complete those pepper dem projects of his.

Hahahahaha o si simple part..ole ndi wu simple ones? O nwehu ihe eme ga ugbu a dikwa easy o.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes as spent layers Mgbe ike gwurula ha iyi akwa.

Yes, feed making business..one is into farming already. And I know the other will join soon.
It is addictive.

Lol..O wuhu maka gi, unu wu serial starters of many projects but will likely abandon them when another thing distracts.. cheesy Rivers people are lucky for Wike to start and complete those pepper dem projects of his.

Hahahahahahahahaha

More like abandon when bored, then start something else. cheesy

Hahahahaha o si simple part..ole ndi wu simple ones?
O nwehu ihe eme ga ugbu a dikwa easy o.

You know? The plants that require less work, and don't take long to grow. Like herbs.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha

More like abandon when bored, then start something else. cheesy

You know? The plants that require less work, and don't take long to grow. Like herbs.

Thank God you know..cheesy Yours will be someone who will push and motivate you not to abandon some pet projects which might be a big investments for the future,when bored.
Buru kwa ya n'obi.

Hehehehe soft farming..grin
The goal is having a piece of earth where one can have atleast 50% of needs present. More like a homestead.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Thank God you know..cheesy

Yours will be someone who will push and motivate you not to abandon some pet projects which might be a big investments for the future,when bored.
Buru kwa ya n'obi.

Of course, I do. cheesy

Why do you think I always emphasize on passion (doing what one has passion for)? It's a major motivating factor for me, otherwise...

Hehehehe soft farming..grin
The goal is having a piece of earth where one can have atleast 50% of needs present. More like a homestead.

OK. Soft farming wu ihe a na kpo ya. cheesy

Planting is fun and exciting.
There was one time I saw a video on YouTube about how to grow herbs easily.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Of course, I do. cheesy

Why do you think I always emphasize on passion (doing what one has passion for)? It's a major motivating factor for me, otherwise...

OK. Soft farming wu ihe a na kpo ya. cheesy

Planting is fun and exciting.
There was one time I saw a video on YouTube about how to grow herbs easily.
You know sometimes one can as well lose the passionate drive?..A partner will always put Each other in check.

Lol..Mba o, o wu mu kporo ya aha hu..cheesy

Yes, one can do a little home stuffs within or even inside the house using containers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Munzy14:

You know sometimes one can as well lose the passionate drive?..A partner will always put Each other in check.

Lol..Mba o, o wu mu kporo ya aha hu..cheesy

Yes, one can do a little home stuffs within or even inside the house using containers.

Hehehehe
Does it ever happen to you?

Really? It fits. cheesy

Yeah.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Seun:
Is it photos we need or the summary of their decisions?
Check your inbox.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hehehehe
Does it ever happen to you?

Really? It fits. cheesy

Yeah.
Yea it does..I will just lazy about it and then, talk my self back to reality in my mind.. cool
Also my choice be influenced by one who motivates me to do more..

Abii grin my brother and biz friends si I am something else with coinage. Growing up different people around us have a special name we give each an everyone..And they aren't aware..
And we have family friend mma ha na mma mu mukotara umu onu ka ejima.

Mu na their first son wu ebiri just 2weeks older than him.

Their second na our second wu same.
Their 3rd and ours same.

Last born anyi ji one month tor nke ha.

So, teenage days I and their first son had special names for people in our street then.. grin funny memories.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea it does..I will just lazy about it and then, talk my self back to reality in my mind.. cool
Also my choice be influenced by one who motivates me to do more..

Abii grin my brother and biz friends si I am something else with coinage. Growing up different people around us have a special name we give each an everyone..And they aren't aware..
And we have family friend mma ha na mma mu mukotara umu onu ka ejima.

Mu na their first son wu ebiri just 2weeks older than him.

Their second na our second wu same.
Their 3rd and ours same.

Last born anyi ji one month tor nke ha.

So, teenage days I and their first son had special names for people in our street then.. grin funny memories.

Well done. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Well done. cheesy
Oooh grin grin
I ma ihe m ji achi ga?

My mom ji eso akpo zi onye ahu aha hu.. grin That woman sef.

We named one man Mr Ibu...Guess what My mom anoro na ihu di man na akpo ya Ibu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Many Herdsmen Being Prosecuted For Alleged Killings — Garba Shehu / Second Niger-Bridge To Be Completed Before 2015 - Minister Of Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.