Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (8071 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! / First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guess what? The guy that started this thread doesnt even have an account with them.

He wasnt even called. If u think I am lying try and put in the number he gave and see if it will go.
ITS A SCAM
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by kulex2k1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2007
some people dont seize to amaze me, someone says drop ur ID knowing u'd be giving them access to some of ur vital info and some stupid, foolish ones still yield to cheap tricks.
how d hell will this sought of people ever get a job?
@ obanikoro2
Dont be surprised even after ur discorvery some foolish ones will still keep posting their ID
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by ejoor: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
Thanks 2 obanikoro 4 ur advice 2 those mu-mu's, well, let me copy icon4s. my I.D is 419419.
if u hav ear hear what obanikoro adviced.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by muppet: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2007
obanikoro2 abeg u get brain my brother.Do you know out of curiousity i almost got hooked too.Thanks to your smart advice.i just hope nairaland users go heed to your warning.if they dont na their palaver.(they say fly we no they hear word na him dey follow dead body enter grave)
although whoever brought about this idea might have a cogent reason but for pete's sake such ideas are extremely unsafe in an open forum as this.
PLEASE WISE NAIRALAND USERS BE WARNED shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by omike(f): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
dear thanx for the info my id is 90833 i wrote in benin edith is the name .
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by dasilver(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2007
na wa oh shocked
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2007
@omike
I hope your reply was a joke and not real because I can't imagine someone still posting his/her no after my advice. shocked

thank God that 1st bank has removed the link in their site this evening (maybe someone told them about it).I tried it again and it didnt go (wasnt sure though if it was the server I was using) and honestly hope it remains like that.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by drklump(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2007
Terrible.

Folks actually were silly enough to drop their ID numbers. It all someone needs to log into the FBN website and retrieve details about you. contact address and all.

This is just plain sad and terrible that someone derives pleasure in getting info from people using their desperation to get jobs.

Folks this is a form of hacking called: Social Engineering. BEWARE!!!
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by omena555(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2007
I have a better idea smiley . u all shd drop ur bank account balances and a blank cheque (signed off course) with me, better still courier it to me, i'll send my address to u later. i guarantee u will get a job with first bank after doing that. grin grin

NB
i know sey some mumu pple don start to consider the idea oh! grin grin
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by kulex2k1(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2007
@ omena555
no surprise if dem send am true true! some people mumu no be small.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by Yetunday(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2007
Posted by: obanikoro2
@omike
I hope your reply was a joke and not real because I can't imagine someone still posting his/her no after my advice.

thank God that 1st bank has removed the link in their site this evening (maybe someone told them about it).I tried it again and it didnt go (wasnt sure though if it was the server I was using) and honestly hope it remains like that.
Posted on: Yesterday at 09:06:14 PMPosted by: dasilver

Obanikoro, u're smooth.How can someome still be this gullible?I tire 4 job seekers.It's not how agreesive u're n ur search that ll give u job. Just do ur best in ur test and leave d rest 4 God. Who ever post his/her ID again should be sent away from this forum
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by teeboi1(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2007
This thread must have started from someone who didn't believe in himself/herself,i see everyone that submitted I.D numbers as people who believe they don't have what it takes to pass the test,we should always have it in mind that all sort of people visit the site(even employers),what kind of reputation will threads like this build for us.i believe sucess comes from God,not who you know & the kind of undue advantage that you have.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by myhelp: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2007
please this is my ID numba 103559 God bless.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by kulex2k1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ myhelp

OMG not anoda ass!!!!!!

like omena555 said, ""why dont u just drop your bank account balances and a blank cheque (signed off course) with me, better still courier it to me, i'll send my address to u later""".
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by tglaz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
@obanikoro
how i wish people cud be as intelligent as u.desperation cud lead to a regretable scenerio.lets all watch it.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
My people make una no vex sey dem still dey post their numbers.

THESE KAIN PEOPLE MUST DEY THIS WORLD OR ELSE E NO GO COMPLETE. grin

As for those who have deleted their numbers;wise decision.

Those yet to delete theirs; OYO (On Your Own).

I wish all of us success in the test. It wont be a crime if 1st bank calls all nairalanders that wrote the test. grin

Much love kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
tglaz:

@obanikoro
how i wish people cud be as intelligent as u.desperation cud lead to a regretable scenerio.lets all watch it.

Was it really an act of intelligence?It was just common sense and practise. U cant find me post anytin that people can

easily use or copy. Dats why I didnt upload my pix (even tho I'm VERY handsome) or give my phone nos on any thread.

Nairaland is a forum that can be accessed the world over and cant be exposing myself to billions of people every where!

Thanks 4 the compliment anyway (my head done dey big) grin
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by justice555(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
my I.D is 88981
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by Aussie(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2007
Obanikoro, Thanks for the enlightenment.

i wonder why people could be so desperate that they could go as far as posting their ID's. What a shame! Inspite of all stories of scams and 419's we hear everyday, people could still fall prey to antics of fraudsters like this.

I wrote the rest, but God forbid that i post my ID on a forum like this where anything can happen. Friends, lets look up to God not to man.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by tonia2000(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2007
thx
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by damkollins(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2007
obanikoro2:

Was it really an act of intelligence?It was just common sense and practise. You can't find me post anytin that people can

easily use or copy. Dats why I didnt upload my pix (even tho I'm VERY handsome) or give my phone nos on any thread.

Nairaland is a forum that can be accessed the world over and can't be exposing myself to billions of people every where!

Thanks for the compliment anyway (my head done dey big) grin
cool grin shocked
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by Gettolove(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2007
If i am one of those recruiting for first bank, i would not shortlist all those that have posted their IDs on this site. I dont know why people who want to be executives in a bank would reveal their personal information to strangers without properly affirming the rational behind it.

This kind of people would give customer's details to strangers and expose themselves and the bank to risks.

ADVISE
If you eventually get the job, please be xtra careful about information, it can ruin your career and put you in to trouble
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by akinella: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2007
hi. mine is 107954
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by georgee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2007
Al those who dropd their IDs,av it mind dat ur papers av bn cancealed. I submitted it 2 one of my friend workn in 1stbank,he said he wuld forward it 2 d management for scrutinity, i simply told hm dt wen such pple gets employed into 1stbank,they wil reveal al the bank's secrets 2 their rivals, ths got hm really upset.
So if u dropd ur ID and u pass d test,tough/hard times await u at their head office during interview,
Lastly those of u dat dropd their IDs are al FOOLS.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by damkollins(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2007
georgee:

Al those who dropd their IDs,av it mind that your papers av bn cancealed. I submitted it 2 one of my friend workn in 1stbank,he said he wuld forward it to the management for scrutinity, i simply told hm dt when such people gets employed into 1stbank,they wil reveal al the bank's secrets 2 their rivals, ths got hm really upset.
So if u dropd your ID and u pass d test,tough/hard times await u at their head office during interview,
Lastly those of u that dropd their IDs are al FOOLS.
This should be a PROVERB shocked wink grin angry sad shocked tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
georgee:

Al those who dropd their IDs,av it mind that your papers av bn cancealed. I submitted it 2 one of my friend workn in 1stbank,he said he wuld forward it to the management for scrutinity, i simply told hm dt when such people gets employed into 1stbank,they wil reveal al the bank's secrets 2 their rivals, ths got hm really upset.
So if u dropd your ID and u pass d test,tough/hard times await u at their head office during interview,
Lastly those of u that dropd their IDs are al FOOLS.

I honestly dont support wat u did sir (if u really did it). Inasmuch as they did wat they did doesnt give us the warrant to further prevent their progress. The reason I stated my discovery was for the opposite, to help them and not to hinder.

Even though we believe they deserve it, we should also have it in mind that they were ignorant and desperate (even though some were outright foolish). I honestly dont support ur actions.
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by ogelove(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2007
mine own i.d is 86951
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by damkollins(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2007
ogelove:

mine own i.d is 86951
@obanikoro2, can u believe that again?
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2007
@damkollins

infact, I dont know wat to say concerning that! It beats my imagination.

O boy how u dey?
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
@obanikoro
Good thinking, good job, keep it up. cheesy

@damikolins
How are you today!!! Quite an age though. wink grin

@All
Pls, let's be very careful the way we display some VITAL information on this forum. Remember it's an open source. wink grin It's good to be wise. But i wonder what the poster of the thread want to do with people's ID. when he's got a wrong/NO ID himself shocked shockedNaija for show.

All the best.!!!
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by damkollins(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2007
OlowoTee:

@obanikoro
Good thinking, good job, keep it up. cheesy

@damikolins
How are you today!!! Quite an age though. wink grin

@All
Please, let's be very careful the way we display some VITAL information on this forum. Remember it's an open source. wink grin It's good to be wise. But i wonder what the poster of the thread want to do with people's ID. when he's got a wrong/NO ID himself shocked shockedNaija for show.

All the best.!!!
Cool
Re: First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. by obanikoro2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2007
@damkollins and olowotee

are u guys still in ur offices? Hope the work is not too much sha?

do take care and ve a nice nite rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Re-apply In A Firm That Retrenched You? / Dana Airline Services Is Recruiting. / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.