Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) (14266 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by spagettiluv: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Antoeni:
A Gathering of Prostitutes, Husband Snatchers . Home Breakers, Gossipers, Demonic Agents. Lesbians, Hook up Ladies, Adultrous Women, Windows Who Have Killed their Husbands,
it’s to early to cry
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by ekhai(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
yyba:
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in okija shrine for LABOUR PARTY miscreants to invade this thread with hate and abusive comments as usual grin grin
WHEN APC WAS STRATEGIZING HOW THEIR CAMPAIGN WILL BE, ZOMBIDIENTS WERE RUNNING AROUND SAYING "WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI" BUT WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WHEN THE OWNERS OF THE GAME DON SHOW, THEY'VE GONE INTO HIDING WITH THEIR BOOKS OF LAMENTATIONS. THEY'RE SHOUTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA NOW SAYING RENTED CROWD. JAGABAN IS A DONE DEAL.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Gozac: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abdul05:
grin ; grin

I am optimist that tinubu will win cos the northerners see him as someone whom they can easy get along with ...

Tinubu is winning. .. grin

Tinubu will get more of his votes in the north going by the way northerners like him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Abdul05: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu will get more of his votes in the north going by the way northerners like him grin

100% corrrect bro..God bless you
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jozibrainz99:
I still can't believe people are campaigning for this useless party. Many Nigerians are so foolish.
I am foolish. . . anything else you want to say?
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by GoodLife4live: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

They spend billions of Naira organizing rallies that Obidients organized for free.

And what is worst? These rallies are usually attended by government officials and APC candidates.

The one of Kano was attended by even the governor, government officials and Tinubu’s son.

This same with this one now. It has Remi Tinubu in attendance and other highly placed women in APC government and it’s likely it was organized by Katsina State government.

But Peter Obi supporters pull their large crowd without a single government official or prominent person; just lowly youths desirous of a change in their country.

APC no get shame I swear.
liar... What of the 2k dey share for abeokuta the other day ?...
Even for jos dis mama cashout

Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by hassana728: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
JAGABANJAGABAN...
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Message to zombidients:

"Bullying is never fun, it's a cruel and terrible thing to do to someone. If you are being bullied, it is not your fault. No one deserves to be bullied, ever."
- Raini Rodriquez

I hereby declare myself a bully too. And Yes, i am loving it. Serving you a little bit of your own medicine. And i promise not to stop.

we are solidly behind u
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

They spend billions of Naira organizing rallies that Obidients organized for free.

And what is worst? These rallies are usually attended by government officials and APC candidates.

The one of Kano was attended by even the governor, government officials and Tinubu’s son.

This same with this one now. It has Remi Tinubu in attendance and other highly placed women in APC government and it’s likely it was organized by Katsina State government.

But Peter Obi supporters pull their large crowd without a single government official or prominent person; just lowly youths desirous of a change in their country.

obidients organized rally for free, but your candidate is busy asking your zombidients for donations..
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am foolish. . . anything else you want to say?

Obviously
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Sadly for you,katsina is a state obi won't see 1%
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by leketon: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Chief Accountant, how many billions?
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by leketon: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
kenedy175:
What's APC campaigning with? What are they campaigning for? In saner climes, such a party will be non existent.

They should be stoned if seen. It's just so unfortunate that the people supporting them lack gray and white matter

In saner claimes no sit at home order too.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Penguin2: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Sadly for you,katsina is a state obi won't see 1%

Katsina has never been part of our permutation.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Katsina has never been part of our permutation.

It will damage obi.too many states that will damage obi unlike tinubu that get 10% in almost all the states except anambra
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by kenedy175(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2022
leketon:

In saner claimes no sit at home order too.

What do you think caused the sit at home order if not the way APC led government handled the situation
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Penguin2: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

It will damage obi.too many states that will damage obi unlike tinubu that get 10% in almost all the states except anambra

Thank God you know that Tinubu can only expect 10% from some states.

And you know those states are all states in Southeast and Southsouth.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank God you know that Tinubu can only expect 10% from some states.

And you know those states are all states in Southeast and Southsouth.

There's no ss state tinubu will not get 20%.,tinubu can do without ss/se,obi can't do without core north.tinubu will fight for votes in every state,obi has abandon several states
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Penguin2: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

There's no ss state tinubu will not get 20%.,tinubu can do without ss/se,obi can't do without core north.tinubu will fight for votes in every state,obi has abandon several states

Tinubu is hoping to do without the Southeast and Southsouth but that is what has left him at the mercy of the core north.

And even in the core north, he’s only sure of coming third position behind Atiku and Kwankwaso. Where will he now make up the votes?

This is the reality that you have not accepted.

About Obi, he has never factored the core north into his permutation. The permutation is for Obi to win SE/SS massively, do well in Southwest and North Central. You can’t deny Obi’s standing in these four regions; a luxury Tinubu does not have.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu is hoping to do without the Southeast and Southsouth but that is what has left him at the mercy of the core north.

And even in the core north, he’s only sure of coming third position behind Atiku and Kwankwaso. Where will he now make up the votes?

This is the reality that you have not accepted.

About Obi, he has never factored the core north into his permutation. The permutation is for Obi to win SE/SS massively, do well in Southwest and North Central. You can’t deny Obi’s standing in these four regions; a luxury Tinubu does not have.

Tinubu has the structures and resources to pull 25% in ss and se.he has not abandoned them unlike obi.tinubu aim is to match atiku or beat him in ss/se...
The north is obviously open.you have joined your fellow zombidienrts in saying that tinubu will finish third up north when me and you know that he will win or finish a close second.when last did you see any defection in the north to pdp? Which notable northerner is supporting atiku like they supported Buhari? Which state can you say atiku has already won apart from Adamawa? Is it not the same northerners that are attacking atiku campaign? Look at how se is rallying behind obi,is the ne with atiku?

Obi cannot do well outside lagos.all tinubu needs is to win sw massively,do well in nc,divide core north and he wins.getting 25% I'm two se/ss States and matching atiku is a bonus
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Penguin2: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu has the structures and resources to pull 25% in ss and se.he has not abandoned them unlike obi.tinubu aim is to match atiku or beat him in ss/se...
The north is obviously open.you have joined your fellow zombidienrts in saying that tinubu will finish third up north when me and you know that he will win or finish a close second.when last did you see any defection in the north to pdp? Which notable northerner is supporting atiku like they supported Buhari? Which state can you say atiku has already won apart from Adamawa? Is it not the same northerners that are attacking atiku campaign? Look at how se is rallying behind obi,is the ne with atiku?

Obi cannot do well outside lagos.all tinubu needs is to win sw massively,do well in nc,divide core north and he wins.getting 25% I'm two se/ss States and matching atiku is a bonus

Talking about northerners attacking Atiku is laughable because we both know those were thugs.

And structure will not save Tinubu from humiliation in the north and in the south.

Have you ever sampled opinion of people in the streets across Nigeria? Or you so much believe in structure and rigging that you think people’s opinion don’t matter?
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

Talking about northerners attacking Atiku is laughable because we both know those were thugs.

And structure will not save Tinubu from humiliation in the north and in the south.

Have you ever sampled opinion of people in the streets across Nigeria? Or you so much believe in structure and rigging that you think people’s opinion don’t matter?

Funny.how do you conclude that they are thugs? Ask yourself,why have they never attacked Buhari or kwankwaso but they always attack atiku even in 2019? Is it not clear that it is a sign of rejection? How many thugs in ss will dare attack gej? Can even ESN attack obi? For thugs in your zone to dare attack you shows your unpopularity...how many rallies have you seen atiku hold in the north apart from one in jigawa? Even obi has more rural rallies and grassroot campaign up north.many of the pdp candidates up north are not even campaigning for atiku.
Opinion polls shows that obi will win se,may just win ss but north is divided among three candidates.I asked some abokis who they will vote and they said Buhari.when they learnt that Buhari won't contest again,they were confused on who to choose but it is clear that Buhari will influence some votes in the core north.
Apart from structure,a lot of northerners will vote tinubu.he has cultivated allies there,helped Buhari to power and they are grateful.the core north are like the south east in terms of support,they dont pretend or deceive.if they endorse you,they vote you.if they reject you,you are rejected even at the polls.atiku will be the one to face humiliation.as it stands,he has lost out in nc.it is between obi and tinubu.he has lost out in se,losing out in ss.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by Penguin2: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Funny.how do you conclude that they are thugs? Ask yourself,why have they never attacked Buhari or kwankwaso but they always attack atiku even in 2019? Is it not clear that it is a sign of rejection? How many thugs in ss will dare attack gej? Can even ESN attack obi? For thugs in your zone to dare attack you shows your unpopularity...how many rallies have you seen atiku hold in the north apart from one in jigawa? Even obi has more rural rallies and grassroot campaign up north.many of the pdp candidates up north are not even campaigning for atiku.
Opinion polls shows that obi will win se,may just win ss but north is divided among three candidates.I asked some abokis who they will vote and they said Buhari.when they learnt that Buhari won't contest again,they were confused on who to choose but it is clear that Buhari will influence some votes in the core north.
Apart from structure,a lot of northerners will vote tinubu.he has cultivated allies there,helped Buhari to power and they are grateful.the core north are like the south east in terms of support,they dont pretend or deceive.if they endorse you,they vote you.if they reject you,you are rejected even at the polls.atiku will be the one to face humiliation.as it stands,he has lost out in nc.it is between obi and tinubu.he has lost out in se,losing out in ss.

2023 will wake you up to reality and I will be here to have a good laugh at you.
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Penguin2:

2023 will wake you up to reality and I will be here to have a good laugh at you.

Fergie is just the best here.he doesn't like tinubu but accepts reality.I didnt like gej in 2011 but knew he will win.that you hate tinubu doesnt mean others.separate sentiments from reality. Be consoled with the fact that tinubu is a southerner who will outperform buhari
Re: APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) by leketon: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
kenedy175:

What do you think caused the sit at home order if not the way APC led government handled the situation

2 wrongs can't make right.
You can win love with hate but, with love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.