Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players (10809 Views)

Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) / Aiteo Cup: Enugu Governor Sends Message To Rangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by Goalnaldo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
I was wondering In my mind "I thought rivers United won the NPFL"? Abi Enugu Ranger win CAF competition? cheesy I didn't know it was for a title they won 6 years ago
Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by Judgesledge(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
temitope27:
na your papa need help, are they not ibo names
seems Ur challenge is beyond redemption, if you can't see names of other tribes there , some are even Cameroonian and senegalese
Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by dododawa1: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Only Igbo players.
Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by vickydevoka(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
Useless Governor

Doing absolutely nothing in the state

Enugu is a shadow of itself... potholes everywhere

insecurity worsening by the day

Come take abia state make I take Enugu na
Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by vicfajeze: 5:26am On Dec 01, 2022
triple996:
Na now nain una de fulfill una promise undecided
Chai

hope unknown gunmen won't come after them grin
Unknown Gunmen?Abi na you?
Re: Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players by alhajimansurgs: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures / Odegbami: Will The World End If Rohr Is Sacked? / Bettingclosed**free 4+ Odds Match For Confidence ** By Betting Prof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.