Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

It's excruciatingly painful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's excruciatingly painful (441 Views)

5 Ways To Make Childbirth Labour Less Painful / Ladies Learn How To Cure Painful Menstruation Using Herbs / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's excruciatingly painful by weirdo44: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
It's this tummy- wound that's bothering me. I have done all I could to fix it but it's all not working. It started 7 years ago as a sickness that would require surgery. Doctors at the state hospital said it was 'Appendix' and that I needed to be 'operated' .

They did the operation, it was successful. Some months later, after returning home, I discovered there's some substance in my belly because I feel it whenever I touched the stomach, I wasn't sure what it exactly was but I had this feeling that it might be a thread or so( just speculating). I didn't go back to the hospital to complain about it because I thought it was a normal thing.

3years after the surgery, I started noticing that whenever I do some strenuous works, the operated-area in my tummy would swell up as though it's filled with water and would soon burst. It turned to an injury that would never heal despite using different internal and external drugs. I went back to the hospital( where the surgery was done) to complain about my ordeal.

Doctors asked me many questions, they gave me drugs subsequently. Many drugs, I had forgotten their names but the one I could remember was 'bisham apyclause'. I used them all. Still, no positive result. I continued living with. It was hard but I had no option. After some months, again, I went to hospital to complain, they gave me drugs, no good result still.

I kept living with it until yesterday when I scratched the area with my fingers and I saw this.

Please I need your help and advice. Thanks.

Re: It's excruciatingly painful by Kkzy90(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chai,Nigerian medical practitioners and carelessness...
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: It's excruciatingly painful by Lastpharoah33: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't get this.

Did you pulled the thread while you were scratching the operated area?
Re: It's excruciatingly painful by weirdo44: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
I don't get this.

Did you pulled the thread while you were scratching the operated area?
you know I said it had already turned into a wound, so I can easily see the thread. There's some part of the thread that was already out before. So, I tried to pull it again thinking it would all come out. It didn't, so I left it that way. I guess it's longer than I had thought.
Re: It's excruciatingly painful by Lastpharoah33: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
weirdo44:
you know I said it had already turned into a wound, so I can easily see the thread. There's some part of the thread that was already out before. So, I tried to pull it again thinking it would all come out. It didn't, so I left it that way. I guess it's longer than I had thought.

Ohh my!

We joke too much in this country. Such carelessness of a certified medical practitioner.

My candid opinion on this issue is for you to seek for medical help, please look for a government hospital. This is more complex than you think. Literally speaking, your tummy is exposed to both healthy and unhealthy air around you.

This is bigger than nairaland.
Re: It's excruciatingly painful by obinna58(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
It's as if almost every person in Nigeria is incompetent
Re: It's excruciatingly painful by Tinububalls: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Your body is rejecting the foreign body, that's why there's so much discomfort.

Please do visit that hospital with an oraimo cord, so that you can pay the quack good doctor a visit.

(1) (Reply)

What Should You Look For When Buying Delta 8 Vape Pen? / 80% Of Those With HIV Did Not Get It Via Sex / How To Use Activated Charcoal For The Treatment Of Drug Overdose And Food Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.