Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? (690 Views)

Fire Guts CBN Office In Jos / UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Haleemahummar: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
After hearing so much about QNET, I wondered where I could locate their offices for my personal inquiries, and that was when I found out that they are an e-commerce direct selling company that is not only based in its headquarters in Hong Kong but is a global company that has offices in over 25 countries like Singapore and Germany. They have offered health, wellness, lifestyle, and education products for over 20 years.

To answer your question, since QNET uses e-commerce, its sales activity is done electronically. Therefore, buying QNET products is done online or over the Internet.
However, in Nigeria, they have a logistics partner called Transblue, with an office in Abuja.
I also read in the news that they just launched a disinformation centre. The last I inquired, I was well informed they would soon launch a call centre where people can reach out for quick information about QNET and Transblue.

I know this much because I have been following the conversation here on Nairaland regarding QNET for some time now. It saddens me when I read so many heartbreaking stories about people being duped by fraudsters in the name of QNET.

That got me asking questions, and that's when I found out anyone who claims to have a QNET office in Nigeria is a fraudster. The existing set-ups are created primarily by independent representatives whose activities are monitored to ensure they are doing the right things.
You can find out more by emailing this address network.integrity@qnet.net and report any persons who might have such claims.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by XAUBulls: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Haleemahummar:
After hearing so much about QNET, I wondered where I could locate their offices for my personal inquiries, and that was when I found out that they are an e-commerce direct selling company that is not only based in its headquarters in Hong Kong but is a global company that has offices in over 25 countries like Singapore and Germany. They have offered health, wellness, lifestyle, and education products for over 20 years.

To answer your question, since QNET uses e-commerce, its sales activity is done electronically. Therefore, buying QNET products is done online or over the Internet.
However, in Nigeria, they have a logistics partner called Transblue, with an office in Abuja.
I also read in the news that they just launched a disinformation centre. The last I inquired, I was well informed they would soon launch a call centre where people can reach out for quick information about QNET and Transblue.

I know this much because I have been following the conversation here on Nairaland regarding QNET for some time now. It saddens me when I read so many heartbreaking stories about people being duped by fraudsters in the name of QNET.

That got me asking questions, and that's when I found out anyone who claims to have a QNET office in Nigeria is a fraudster. The existing set-ups are created primarily by independent representatives whose activities are monitored to ensure they are doing the right things.
You can find out more by emailing this address network.integrity@qnet.net and report any persons who might have such claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Dannyblizz01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a registered independent representative of Qnet, if you need more information about Qnet Whatsapp me with this number+2348185407072
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Abdullateef28: 2:13am On Mar 26
I'm an Independent Representative (IRs) of Qnet in Lagos, Nigeria. You can reach out to me likewise to guide you on how to do or start business. Call/ Whatsapp message: +2348100872979
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Abdullateef28: 2:14am On Mar 26
Abdullateef28:
I'm an Independent Representative (IRs) of Qnet in Lagos, Nigeria. You can reach out to me likewise to guide you on how to do or start business. Call/ Whatsapp message: +2348100872979
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Ethelokoro: 12:25am On Apr 16
I came across an article on the web. It shows that QNET operates through its partner Transblue in Nigeria. So it's best to reach out to Transblue. I think they have offices in Abuja and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? by Deiyvismiwa: 11:08pm On Apr 17
QNET doesn't have its own office in Nigeria, but they collaborate with a partner called Transblue. If you need to contact them, you can visit Transblue's offices in Lagos and Abuja, where they can assist you with any inquiries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN Removes Over N1 Trillion Excess Cash From Access Bank, Zenith, And Others / Naira Continues Decline Against US Dollar In Official And Black Markets / Why Ion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.