Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

New Re-design Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Re-design Naira (166 Views)

In America You Can Even Re-Design Your Certificate to Your Own Tastes / If Only Emefiele Had Ignored Supreme Court Pronouncement On Naira Re-design / Naira Re-design Is A Strike Against Tinubu And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Re-design Naira by Fish4wealth: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hello all...
Having read so much mix reactions about the decision of the CBN backed by the federal government to re-design the naira owing to many reasons.....
One reason stood out for me and I careless about the political interpretations...but economically, I was shocked when I received four mint 500 naira notes printed in 2021 having same "serial number"...
The image below showed three of the mints and one old 500 naira notes printed the same year....

The curiosity is why has the money remain this clean and they are serial....?? Your guess is as good as mine?!!

In my myopic opinion, if our economy must survive, money should flow and circulate in the system but where some elements decided to hoard money..it will surely have great negative economic impact.

SAY NO TO MONEY HOARDING.
Nigeria can still be great...
Vote wisely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Not Fighting For Equity & Fairness But For His Personal Ambition -bwala / Nigerians, Not God, Responsible For Nation’s Woes – Obasanjo / Csos Petition IG Over Alleged Imprisonment Of Police Officers By SDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.