Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) (42423 Views)

Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Divija(f): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Choi my Dream island
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by kerry57: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wonderful is our God
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by princenaira(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
With all that going on in this crazy world, it surely won’t be too much longer before we hear that shout & trumpet blast.

You see how that hot reddish Fire is bubbling and bustling! It is air condition compared to what Hell Fire is.

Lets take advantage of the opportunity we have now to settle the matter of our relationship with JESUS Christ so as not to open our eyes in Hell Fire!

I am a geologist.

My candid advice....please go to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Ara21(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nackzy:
A good country citizens are already evacuated

If it's in Nigeria, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
hbk001:

I trust you bro. Just see what you just wrote...ask yourself, as a normal human being...does it even make sense?

Do you know abit about volcano eruption, man?? Get some knowledge!

Laughing
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
What a scary stretch.....
Btw,I wanna find out something, kindly identify thechameleon and drop him there... grin grin
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by ogascomax: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Volcanic eruption don dey happen even before them born Jesus.

Thank God for geologists, fake alarmist like you would have said the fire is God vengeance on earth and some dummies will believe it in the name of religion.

But if scientist said it's climate change impart you will believe them.

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by luluosas(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is very very serious oooooo
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by TyyT22(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some day will come all of you critics will remember righteousness 2.

That day will surely come trust me !!

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by LegendHero(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogascomax:

If they can give us a verifiable proof, why won’t I believe them?

Do you have any verifiable proof that the eruption is due to the coming of Jesus?
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by TheChameleon: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
What a scary stretch.....
Btw,I wanna find out something, kindly identify thechameleon and drop him there... grin grin

Niggah...are you related to Prof Bablu balu balu.

I kinda see some resemblance between you two bro... swearagad.

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
KingMack:

Bia nwoke si ebaa puo angry

Kai mallam tashi ka bari nan wuri sad

Ore mi kuro nibi
Kai aboki. Ba ki ganeni ba grin
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Holyfool50: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
So you can see how horrible it will be if you eventually find your self there
fineboynl:
. That’s how the supposed or proposed hell fire looks

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Really need to visit here.
It's worth it
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0tmu-zaXig

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11476925/amp/Hawaiis-Mauna-Loa-volcano-begins-eruption-alert-level-raised-USGS.html
It erupted for the first time in 38 years....oya, our 5 billion years old scientists, food don rediooooo. They say it takes over 1m years for human beings to experience evolution each time you ask them why have apes we all know refused to evolve into man and has remained same apes for thousands of years and man had not changed into something else to prove the theory of evolution. Evolution isn't expected to stop in man. We should have also seen man with two heads too. They'd now be telling you some fake stories that human life is so short that you can't witness evolution in a life time. Whereas, it doesn't take so long for nature like volcano to erupt after resting for a few years. We have rocks all over which they said were formed as a result of volcanic eruption 1 bn years ago lmao. They don't seem to believe that those rocks were created by God from the beginning. Una go wise one day.

2 Likes

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Techm8: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
What a beautiful sight to behold.
I've always said there are smarter ways to do things. Now there's a smart way to do clean your floors, walls and bathroom

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by olisaEze(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
I rmbr how I used to 'born again' every last night of the year, only to mature into sin two days into the new year again. Imagine this kind of cataclysmic event occurring even in the remotest part of my country, pastor righteousness will definitely have something to say! grin
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by CodeTemplar: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Volcanic eruption don dey happen even before them born Jesus.

Thank God for geologists, fake alarmist like you would have said the fire is God vengeance on earth and some dummies will believe it in the name of religion.

who said there were no volcano's before Jesus?
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by dhardline(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
What if if volcanoes is just a way of making more room in hell fire to contain the numbers of people going in cry cry
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
With all that going on in this crazy world, it surely won’t be too much longer before we hear that shout & trumpet blast.

You see how that hot reddish Fire is bubbling and bustling! It is air condition compared to what Hell Fire is.

Lets take advantage of the opportunity we have now to settle the matter of our relationship with JESUS Christ so as not to open our eyes in Hell Fire!
You too dey cap.. lipsrsealed
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Dexyity(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
God is wonderful! A flowing and floating liquid fire......and here we are, people are killing and hurting fellow humans, politician laundering money meant to help country and its citizen. We have completely forget that we do not own any life not even ours. The existence of God is all around us and yet we ignore them as if tomorrow is guaranteed.

Don't come here and attack me o, na my own thought be that, i had a relatively bad day, I do not have time for verbal or in this case typing forepla*
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by plrvipclub: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
It is Happening, this is the sign. TRUMP WILL BE BACK BY CHRISTMAS. WATCH OUT.

This is The sign the Watchmen Have been waiting for. Watch events starts to unfold in the US government and around the world within the next few weeks.
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Snowx: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
In the last days scoffers will rise and start saying where is his second coming?......
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by thesicilian: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dogalmighty17:

Do you have any job? It seems all you do is spam nairaland threads with doomsday messages about your vengeful god. And you are always among the first 5 to comment. I imagine there should be a more productive way to live life.
If you like this your heaven so much, simply kill yourself and quickly go there. Or what do you think.
Lol. You don't get it yet: He's the same person creating the threads and then waiting a few mins (sometimes he doesn't wait) to comment his message of doom. He will first use his holiness moniker to scout for bad news on the internet, post it here, and use his righteousness moniker to warn his gullible followers of the impending doom from his lord

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by Nackzy: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ara21:

If it's in Nigeria, you are on your own.
Honestly ooo my brother
Re: World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) by HqBoss: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix / $300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.