Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (16796 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Indian High Commissioner, Balasubramanian / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
He commands respect, a critical requirement for leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wojete645:
This company is giving free 6,000 to people each for free

Xmas campaign just started this November and it ending on first week of December on the 20th, people are making money from it even old user too

Palmpay are giving new user 6,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link and you must withdraw instantly after you receive the money.

Also old user like me can benefit also by using another number to register and get the bonus

and you can get more money by using different numbers to register and collect 6,000 each time till you reach your limit

To get the bonus you will need the verify campaign link to use and register on palmpay only to get the bonus which you can find it here in this Facebook post click the Facebook link below.
https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0xzy3uHBk4WmimvUfd7qHFRwU417Mm5faatZmeUafbtWqEeNnXNsGXPAjLZah12Msl/?app=fbl

Follow the instructions in the post to register successfully.... Don't forget to send me #1000 to my account after you receive the #6,000 to your account as appreciation for showing you this update... 9. 0 .8. . 3 6. 2. 6. 6. 5 . 7 palmpay thanks
New scam in time
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Mrkindness: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Indians and drugs grin
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by kindlyheart: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Gangadharan Balasubramanian, on Wednesday paid a courtesy visit to All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, at his residence in Asokoro, Abuja.

may God give him a president exactly like Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by chloride6: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Election don finish sha cheesy
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
katchagboro:
My president

That may not be entirely true! The Jagaban is my PRESIDENT!

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by soojar(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Gangadharan Balasubramanian, on Wednesday paid a courtesy visit to All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, at his residence in Asokoro, Abuja.

Is it this guy's name Jagaban was trying to pronounce in the videos making rounds?

We learn everyday.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by 35824L: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Even the Indian man has seen it through their "unnatural" means that Baba Jagaban is the incoming President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by PecE2Make: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oyibo mind his grammar oooo so that it will not contaminate you.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by crystalpapers(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't have issues with the visit, is the name i have with. Who can pronounce the man's name?? My teeth don almost comoth..
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by tyinfinity: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
OSU can start typing nonsense.evil forest is their abode.they keep on rushing to Tinubu's Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
triple996:
Osu people go wail die grin
meanwhile shit at home and cannibalism continues in LAND OF POTOPOTO cheesy
tunda faya ur fadaa
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Saint99: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wow, the appeal voices for him to step down and take care of his health is getting louder. The latest being the Indian high commission
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Thedon22: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeAdvokate:
This man might just be our next President. I fear for Nigeria!
So, you dey doubt am before? You better join the moving train. Don't labour in vain. Don't be deceived by the noise makers. The international community knows who to visit and who will come a distant third according to Soludo. My five cent !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by OPICANTO2223: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Correct Indians milking this nation dry. No wonder they visit Tinubu to loby.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
DessyCompton12:
Nigeria is a failed state
Nigeria is a Disappointment
Nigeria is Wicked
I see why everyone is leaving
Nigeria has made life hard for it’s citizens
What’s the point for all these, No plans nothing
We are just under the government judiciary
Apc, Pdp, it’s all scam, We are doomed in this Country
Pls fight for your Right, Left for Me Nigeria should be dissolved let us all go out separate ways, Cus the Election will turn Chaotic and it’s unfair cus it’s the poor masses that will suffer it, We deserve more than this, Say no to Corrupt leaders, We can’t even blame the Government alone, We just have to Find a way and Japa, Japa for your life even if it’s Ghana Togo, Pls go, Leave Nigeria alone for then Government, And the abokis they are the one still seeing corruption as a way of Survival, Run for ur life to anywhere, You will survive, But Nigeria we need better, The next government will be worst than this, And I can sense war incoming, Don’t say I didn’t warn you
Just shut up �

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Tradman: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
DessyCompton12:
Nigeria is Wicked
Pls fight for your Right, Left for Me Nigeria should be dissolved let us all go out separate ways, Cus the Election will turn Chaotic and it’s unfair cus it’s the poor masses that will suffer it, We deserve more than this, Say no to Corrupt leaders, We can’t even blame the Government alone, We just have to Find a way and Japa, Japa for your life even if it’s Ghana Togo, Pls go, Leave Nigeria alone for then Government, And the abokis they are the one still seeing corruption as a way of Survival, Run for ur life to anywhere, You will survive, But Nigeria we need better, The next government will be worst than this, And I can sense war incoming, Don’t say I didn’t warn you
bros the available option is Peter obi

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Winning123:
The incoming President of Nigeria! Ego shock them when he wins with a landslide
Yes o, like how you slide into your babe tunnel.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by israel90: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Image123:
LoLz. Anytime the opposition locates this guy, they run to the same place. Atiku and PDPlite will soon find reason to be in Abuja. What's up with Obi's kick and start campaign timetable BTW? The other time, he abandoned it for flood, has he abandoned it for World cup or what? Se that guy wey abandon him own lie lie timetable no go abandon Nigeria so?

Did i hear Atiku say today that he'll make all the roads linking Ondo state very vulnerable? What's that plan e?
At ur age u are supporting a 88 years man to be ur president,is a shame
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by iyke2frankeze: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
When their lies get busted, they will claim it is the handiwork of the oppositions.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
DessyCompton12:
Nigeria is Wicked

Take it easy. It's just an election. It wont affect your life if you don't allow it.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Asiwaju , the incoming president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Gandrova: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Foul! For where? Iragbiji president..

Tinubu will never be called president of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the best person for the job.. know this, know peace.
Stupid Quote! You think na to dey shout online. Jagaban would be sworn in May 29 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tradman:
bros the available option is Peter obi
Heobi the scammer cheesy
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
dejonathan:
People wey Peter dey visit dey visit Tinubu cool
Vawulence cheesy
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dididrumz:
Mtcheeew.

Waste of visit

In severe pains grin
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubu is looking fresh, Obi going to visit embassies around the country for attention,

while ambassadors are coming to visit Tinubu at home,

they knew he's the next president of Nigeria from 2023..

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Foul! For where? Iragbiji president..

Tinubu will never be called president of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the best person for the job.. know this, know peace.
Yes oo Tweeters presidency.

1 Like

Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hope he brought lots of Indian hemp for the druggieto.

Go and get your APV , APC to vote. grin
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by olatunji0607: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
The incoming!
Re: Indian High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Mrmb: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
DessyCompton12:
Nigeria is Wicked

Don't warn us, keep your warnings to yourself,go to Ghana or anywhere you want to, this country without you will be much better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / Reno Omokri: "Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Now Behaving Like An Agege Tout" / Agege LG Launches Free Shuttle Buses For School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.