Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President (451 Views)

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by EKONGKING: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is huge .
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/india-to-take-over-unsc-presidency-at-time-of-acute-crisis/articleshow/95873649.cms

UNSC is United nation security council

G20

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/focus-on-unity-india-takes-g20-reins-today-101669831260495.html

They will be joined by the representatives of international bodies such as the UN, World Bank and International Monetary Fund and the leaders of nine guest countries – Bangladesh, Egypt, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Singapore, Spain and the UAE.

Nigeria is getting invited after 11 years for G20.

Today , Indian ambassador visited Tinubu at his home ,are world powers expecting Tinubu to win?

Surely ,There is something cooking and we need to discuss .

I support neither of candidates wanting for presidential power in NIgeria .
Re: India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by Tinubuadvocate: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubu will surely win this.

1 Like

Re: India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by Racoon(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
The world is expecting a lively president from Nigeria. Off course they are not expecting someone that will turn the UNGA to circus show in a world with serious issues to discuss.
Re: India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by Racoon(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu will surely win this.
United Nation Security Council(UNSC) have no time for a push to start gibberish yarning druggie

Re: India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by EKONGKING: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Who ever becomes next President of Nigeria has big task upfront .

Rest of the world are taking note of election .

Its for the Voters of Nigeria ,to vote according to their conscience .
Re: India Takes Over UNSC Presidency And G20 And Invites Next Nigerian President by FreeStuffsNG: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Asiwaju lokan!

Why Asiwaju Tinubu?
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best Presidential candidate among all the candidates.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(on Rufai Oseni) We Do Not Fire Journalists Because Of Their View- ARISE NEWS TV / Adeleke Vs DSS: How Yeye Dupe Instigated Brother To Revolt / Igbos Now Blaming Seun And NL For IPOB Killings In The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.