Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image (7757 Views)

Dear Igbo Bu Igbo, Please Shun The So Called Ebubeagu It's A Set Up. / LIFELESS BUHARI! Why Do Nigerians Rejoice When Their Leaders Are Insulted? / #ekitidecides2018: Just Show And Get Paid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Wickedfacts: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
nostradamoss:

If noble laureate can be won by terrorist then the award is not for genius, it's givien and taken by fools

This is the same award Chinua Achebe spent all his life chasing in vain.
Since it is for fools, Chinua Achebe is less than a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by dallasi: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
and you are a separatist
just want power at all cost
to colonize minorities tribes within your proximity
Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by BanyXchi: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Elemosho478:

A Yoruba man is currently US deputy secretary of finance and also Tope Awotona founder of Calendly is one of the richest black Africans in USA.

Which Igbo in USA is as rich as Tope Awotona? Or have position as high as Wally Adeyemo in US government? even a Yoruba woman that is currently UK minister of international trade almost become UK Prime Minister recently. We should be seeing articles calling Yoruba geniuses lol
VEHINTOLAR see this abeg

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by nostradamoss: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

This is the same award Chinua Achebe spent all his life chasing in vain.
Since it is for fools, Chinua Achebe is less than a fool.

Africans and their stupid way of thinking..Chinua Achebe and your cultist noble laureate winner who is more popular ?
Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Wickedfacts: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
nostradamoss:

Africans and their stupid way of thinking..Chinua Achebe and your cultist noble laureate winner who is more popular ?

We are talking of intelligence, you are talking of popularity. Why are you poor Igbos stupid like this? You never see rich Igbos behave this way, it is you paupers always talking stupidly.

Soyinka is 10 times more popular than that cowardly failure called Chinua. Go and watch video of Achebe's burial and see how the government of GEJ rubbished him like a dog.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:
You can't say you are the most brilliant black tribe but your tribe doesn't have a single Nobel Laureate.

Nobel prizes are for geniuses. If others have several and you don't have a single one, how then are you better than others with several.

I think Igbos should stop allowing illiterates and nonentities tell the Igbo story. Let the elite and the educated champion the Igbo course and cause.
You’re out there bragging about who won Nobel Laureate without realizing that Soyinka succeeded in life because he never identified with your useless chameleonic tribe. That’s why he supported Biafra decades ago and was even detained for that. Do you know that Soyinka’s best friend was an Igbo man named Christopher Okigbo.
Go and ask the wisest man in your village about this. Your mumu is molding block in Ojuelegba right now!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Wickedfacts: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re out there bragging about who won Nobel Laureate without realizing that Soyinka succeeded in life because he never identified with your useless chameleonic tribe. That’s why he supported Biafra decades ago and was even detained for that. Do you know that Soyinka’s best friend was an Igbo man named Christopher Okigbo.
Go and ask the wisest man in your village about this. Your mumu is molding block in Ojuelegba right now!

Cry me a river
The day anyone from Igboland manages to get a Nobel Laureate, you can open your mouth.
Even Grammys award, Yorubas have 14, Igbos don't have a single 1
Geddifok out of here, useless loser.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by VEHINTOLAR: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
VEHINTOLAR see this abeg

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by BanyXchi: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

Soyinka who's one of the biggest yoruba nationalist never identified with Yoruba?? Another stupid take from a Osu miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by VEHINTOLAR: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Armaggedon:
A US conducted research is being debunked by dailytrust newspaper?

Make yourself happy.

F A K E !!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Tinubuadvocate: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy those nigga self.
totit:
The same fake stuff that was scrutinized and debunked as far back as 2017?

https://www.nairaland.com/3745332/no-us-study-ever-said

lmaooooo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by nostradamoss: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

We are talking of intelligence, you are talking of popularity. Why are you poor Igbos stupid like this? You never see rich Igbos behave this way, it is you paupers always talking stupidly.

Soyinka is 10 times more popular than that cowardly failure called Chinua. Go and watch video of Achebe's burial and see how the government of GEJ rubbished him like a dog.

He wrote his stories from an African eye instead of glorifying European or Western values that have why they denied Achebe the Nobel Prize in Literature.

If he was rubbished or not he dead a great man that didn't lick the ass of the European's for fame
You and your cultist noble laureate winner can keep licking their ass

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
Soyinka who's one of the biggest yoruba nationalist never identified with Yoruba?? Another stupid take from a Osu miscreant.
Continue to deceive yourself. Don’t go and look for someone better to do with your already sorry life. There are more outcasts in your own tribe than in others. Losers like you will keep losing because you’re doomed.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Cry me a river
The day anyone from Igboland manages to get a Nobel Laureate, you can open your mouth.
Even Grammys award, Yorubas have 14, Igbos don't have a single 1
Geddifok out of here, useless loser.
You are a weak and brainwashed clown who is trying to capitalize on someone else’s glory. Go and look for something better to do with your already battered and sorry life. At the end of the day, the Igbo man will be better than you. That’s a curse on your head! Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Wickedfacts: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

You are a weak and brainwashed clown who is trying to capitalize on someone else’s glory. Go and look for something better to do with your already battered and sorry life. At the end of the day, the Igbo man will be better than you. That’s a curse on your head! Be careful!

Better than who? Stupid fools begging for everything that others have aplenty. You think I share your cursed ancestry? No past, bleak future. That beat describes you compound losers.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Wickedfacts: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
nostradamoss:

He wrote his stories from an African eye instead of glorifying European or Western values that have why they denied Achebe the Nobel Prize in Literature.

If he was rubbished or not he dead a great man that didn't lick the ass of the European's for fame
You and your cultist noble laureate winner can keep licking their ass

Chinua is a notorious cowardly turncoat who preferred having sex with college girls over supporting Biafra. When Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting Biafra, where was Chinua?
Chinua died angry and unfulfilled and I'm happy GEJ ensured he was buried like a dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by BanyXchi: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

Continue to deceive yourself. Don’t go and look for someone better to do with your already sorry life. There are more outcasts in your own tribe than in others. Losers like you will keep losing because you’re doomed.
don't project your generational failure on me, I'm doing well here!!! There are more outcasts in your tribe than the whole of Africa. Your hatred for Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by afbstrategies: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:
You can't say you are the most brilliant black tribe but your tribe doesn't have a single Nobel Laureate.

Nobel prizes are for geniuses. If others have several and you don't have a single one, how then are you better than others with several.

I think Igbos should stop allowing illiterates and nonentities tell the Igbo story. Let the elite and the educated champion the Igbo course and cause.

One word for you and other urchins. IGBO AMAKA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Better than who? Stupid fools begging for everything that others have aplenty. You think I share your cursed ancestry? No past, bleak future. That beat describes you compound losers.

E pain you ba? That’s what you get when you spend each day in social media worrying about Igbo people that are better than you. Don’t go and make money, stay there and keep thinking of ways to rob us. One day you will be caught and roasted like corn. Continue with the yahoo yahoo things. That fake afose will fail you one day and you will be caught and castrated

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
don't project your generational failure on me, I'm doing well here!!! There are more outcasts in your tribe than the whole of Africa. Your hatred for Yorubas won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.
You are doing well there, as a BAT urchins because you’re collecting tickets from motorists and handling most of them to oloshos. Go and make serious money. If you need rehab, I can get those running my ngo out there to assist you.

You’re afraid I will buy that your old family house and renovate it? Loser!

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You’re now crying ba? Just shut up and be quiet right there because Nigerians don’t have time for failed clowns like you who don’t know they’re left from right. You haven’t even been in plane is your sorry life and your yapping about Soyinka and Nobel laureate. We are blessed and the curse is on you. Mumu!
Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by BanyXchi: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

You are doing well there, as a BAT urchins because you’re collecting tickets from motorists and handling most of them to oloshos. Go and make serious money. If you need rehab, I can get those running my ngo out there to assist you.

You’re afraid I will buy that your old family house and renovate it? Loser!
the only thing you kind do in my city is sell gala and fanyogo after you fled your shithole that your Obi couldn't build. I'll rather be a BAT urchin than a Peter Obituary Ipob member constituting nuisance everywhere. Like I said earlier whether you like it or not, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president! Una go cry shege next year!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Mrfixitt(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheChameleon:
Most intelligent yet Asari said Ijaws colonized them.

Smartest yet the worst of vermin rule them making their region the least habitable pig sty.

Brightest yet they abuse Tinubu who made Lagos Heaven for them.

Brilliant yet they chose a 3rd Class Dullard. Abused a 1st Class Soludo that correctly stated the 3rd Class Obi is a dumbo.

They can't be too smart then.
You're a classified idiot

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by MiaBeer(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
the only thing you kind do in my city is sell gala and fanyogo after you fled your shithole that your Obi couldn't build. I'll rather be a BAT urchin than a Peter Obituary Ipob member constituting nuisance everywhere. Like I said earlier whether you like it or not, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president! Una go cry shege next year!!
After the election, you put you tail between your weak legs and disappear from society media. That’s what empty barrels like you do all the time. Tell me any member of your village who is better than Peter Obi or more accomplished? Your mumu is looking for leftover amala and ewedu to eat in Ojodu.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by BanyXchi: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
MiaBeer:

After the election, you put you tail between your weak legs and disappear from society media. That’s what empty barrels like you do all the time. Tell me any member of your village who is better than Peter Obi or more accomplished? Your mumu is looking for leftover amala and ewedu to eat in Ojodu.
continue to project your generational failures on me.
Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Ritchiee: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

shatap...Mr thinker.

name your tribe before you say trash
I am Yoruba and if any black tribe will be tagged as been one of the most intelligent then it is the Yorubas that have all the indices.
These are Igbos in 1921.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by Gomojamm: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

F A K E !!!!
Even after pointing it out to them that its fake they will still pretend it's a fact and reference it next time. What a mentality! I thank God for being Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by VEHINTOLAR: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gomojamm:
Even after pointing it out to them that its fake they will still pretend it's a fact and reference it next time. What a mentality! I thank God for being Yoruba.

It is called INFERIORITY COMPLEX,that's what they suffer from !

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ritchiee:

I am Yoruba and if any black tribe will be tagged as been one of the most intelligent then it is the Yorubas that have all the indices.
These are Igbos in 1921.

Look at your people too in 1923,Slaves .. Goan sit down and shatap

Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by nostradamoss: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Chinua is a notorious cowardly turncoat who preferred having sex with college girls over supporting Biafra. When Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting Biafra, where was Chinua?
Chinua died angry and unfulfilled and I'm happy GEJ ensured he was buried like a dog.

Dogs like your stupid parents
Re: Dear Igbo Man, Anytime You Are Insulted, Just Show This Image by TheChameleon: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mrfixitt:

Mrfixitt to his useless homosexual father:
You're a classified idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: How Gej Has Mismanaged Our Economy / Igbos Have Acquired About 73 Percent Of Landed Property In Abuja – El Rufai / Lagos Deserves Continuity Says Gov Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.