Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station (46709 Views)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by pasuma(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
True sha but other states nor dey see shishi, SS SE states are worse of.. let them see fractions too, the citizens will be happy

socialmediaman:
Impressive! However, Lagosians are seeing only a fraction of their full potential because bobo Chicago uses the other fraction to buy apartments worth billions of naira in NY for his children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Impressive! However, Lagosians are seeing only a fraction of their full potential because bobo Chicago uses the other fraction to buy apartments worth billions of naira in NY for his children
Tinubu was in US before he become Lagos governor he studied their, Lagos experiences mass development because of Tinubu leadership style non of his successors criticize him or complain about him except you people always insulting him or defaming him but if God Tinubu to be Nigeria's next president nothing you can do about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by VEHINTOLAR: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2022
YORUBA ni wa,OGO gbogbo ADULAWO ! We are YORUBA,the GLORY of all the BLACK RACE ! Eko o ni baje,gbogbo Ile Odua ati omo Odua yio ma te siwaju !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by shegzbillionz(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Still dirty, Il
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Ykc2(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2022
;
Greatdand007:

Dss dey find you
grin grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by AerialMapper: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Impressive!

Good start; hopefully it will be run efficiently and effectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by seguno2: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Does it occur to you that you are comparing Ethiopia a sovereign country with a single state in Nigeria?
Lagos is doing wonderfully well when compared with other states in Nigeria, even when compared with many African countries, think about that.

After saying that Ethiopia is a sovereign country as excuse for ThiefNuibu’s lootocracy, why compare to other African countries?
Moreover, why compare to other states in Nigeria, instead of comparing to other governors of Lagos, like Awolowo, Mobolaji-Johnson, Jakande, Marwa etc?
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by seguno2: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2022
AerialMapper:
Impressive!
Good start; hopefully it will be run efficiently and effectively

Do you have hope alone for your life goals, or you work hard on them? Why do you think that it’s different for community goals
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by hkidola00(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2022
ba7man:
Some states will never experience projects like this in this lifetime because they're too busy hating on Lagos and supporting myopic leaders.

Rather than learn from Tinubu and replicate his ideas, they try to pull him down for political points.
ok but tinubu vice is what is scaringost of us..that shettima guy could empower his guys to overrun Southwest..that y it seems we don't like tinubu..security first
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by whogatti: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Majority of people don't really no how Tinubu conceive the idea, this project would have started since 2003 and completion date would have be 2010 if Obsanjo have given them the approval to make use of federal government highway not only the rail including brt bus too,

Tinubu signed the agreement in 2003 and that was the reason LAMATA was established, it was president Yara dua that finally gave Lagos state the go ahead to make use of federal highway because the project is going to run through it that's reason why it was Fashola that started it meanwhile world bank is involved in the provision of the funds and the funds are to be servicing too so if not because Lagos is buoyant financially through the financial instruments that Tinubu has put in place the project would have die along the line secondly Ambode too is part of the delayed because he abandoned it although his four years in office and this is one of reason he was not return for second term because he wanted to be doing his own out of the 25years Lagos blue print so when people says for how along they don't really no the political games that was played out so many people outside Lagos are not happy with development of lagos,they see success of lagos as gains to tinubu political future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by latolz: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Na aerial view we go chop..
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by ecolime(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I guess you happy with the comment of the person he quoted
Why should I be happy with a bigoted comment? Both of them dey craze
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by odomanis: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu's Lagos leads, others follow
Eko o ni baje, a tubo maa tesiwaju ni
God bless Yoruba land
\

If only Lagos is being lead by good men,the world would marvel at what Lagos would have become.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by HomeTutorsPro: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Uchedizzy:
Noted, thanks for the correction , but you are very funny abeg laugh wan kill me
grin grin grin
Abeg laff small small b4 hunger go worry you. Food don cost for my area oo.
Anyways, I mistakenly click on your profile and na smile I just dey smile since.
Some mistakes can be very refreshing sha.
I don send you pm oo.
I wan ask you something.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Bigleaf1006: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Let your gov also let you see your own fraction....remove the log from your eyes before removing another's
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by edungene7: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2022
The glory would be attributed to the emperor of Lagos even if he knew nothing about it another project meant for the rich in Lagos all the urchins in Lagos can't afford Itz fare and mostly they reside in dirty areas like mushin while they would need to enter moluwe to burdillon to shout my chairman before they can eat breakfast
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Bigleaf1006: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Nonybb:
This is the work of Babajide. Tinubu should stop claiming the hand work of others. What concerns between 1999-2007 and the present administration ?

Tell sanwolu this and hear what he will tell you.....as he ever denied tinubu as his mentor or the one that set the master plan he is working with?
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by stealmatic(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Ur obi dat uses 8yrs as governor please list his achievement for that 8yrs,u people will not mind ur business,can u stay in anambra and be productive like lagos

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Fearyourcreator: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2022
ecolime:

Why should I be happy with a bigoted comment? Both of them dey craze
Lolzzzzz
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Uchedizzy(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

grin grin grin
Abeg laff small small b4 hunger go worry you. Food don cost for my area oo.
Anyways, I mistakenly click on your profile and na smile I just dey smile since
Some mistakes can be very refreshing sha.
I don send you pm oo.
I wan ask you something.
lol,Very funny guy , why not ask me here am all ears
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Lovestrong(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Lol! according to a friend, if God finally want to punish you.
He will make you leave in Lagos....

happy new month folks
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by teepain: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2022
emerged01:

How can you have the decent roads? When the loads on it too much? The rails will help reduce loads on roads by transporting large numbers of people at the same time.

Bro you have time to educate people who have allowed themselves to be blinded by meaningless sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by HomeTutorsPro: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Uchedizzy:
lol,Very funny guy, why not ask me here am all ears
I thought about that too but the question is fyeo.
It's ok if you aren't comfortable with private messages.
And thanks for acknowledging my sense of humour. grin grin
I get like that when I'm happy and today happens to be one of the days I'm really happy.
I ate beans, moi moi, boiled eggs with salad for breakfast; then top it up with kwilikwili and cashew nut and stepped it down with hollandia yogurt mixed with Guinness stout.
After 3 hours, I went to have a meeting with my boss. In the middle of the meeting, the crowd in my stomach started attacking, defending and shooting like a confused football team. My friend was wondering why I was sweating inside the chilling ac.
I nearly released a gaseous consignment while still in the meeting. I managed to hold it down and got out by the whiskers. As soon as I got out, I rushed to the restroom and enthusiastically released three incredible bursts.
Damn!
The whole air was filled with a smell that can only be described by someone present.
Even the corridor outside the restroom wasn't spared of my free donation.
As soon as I stepped out of the restroom, ...
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by etrouble: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

What potential are Anambra and Adamawa indegenes seeing? No potential or negative potential? You go just die of hypertension over Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by felixray2010(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2022
What were you expecting?
He should buy whatever building you claim for you?
Be deceiving yourself
socialmediaman:

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by AerialMapper: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
seguno2:

Do you have hope alone for your life goals, or you work hard on them? Why do you think that it’s different for community goals

I only hoped because like everything built and operated by Government, they fail due to mismanagement.
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by seguno2: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
AerialMapper:
I only hoped because like everything built and operated by Government, they fail due to mismanagement.

Is that mismanagement helped by the people who own the government, hoping alone instead of using their own personal time, talents and money to influence various aspects of the political process and be governance watchdogs
Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Mccullum: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Nonybb:
This is the work of Babajide. Tinubu should stop claiming the hand work of others. What concerns between 1999-2007 and the present administration ?

Hypocrite, if Sanwa-Olu failed to perform as governor of Lagos State, you'll be abusing Tinubu as the political god father that's behind his underperformance, you can also blame Tinubu on Buhari's performance but you refused to acknowledge his in influence on good performance of Lagos State governor that came through Tinubu.

That's simple logical analysis, Your hatred to Jagaban won't stop him from becoming the next president elect of Nigeria in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Says a social media keyboardist that cannot remember his state of origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Eniitankorede: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Where is the development in Anambra where Obi kept money for the demons coming after him? Where would you choose to live and work, Anambra or Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station by Eniitankorede: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
ZUBY77:
Since 2008. God is wonderful.

You will wait till eternity in Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video) / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.