Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

One Way To Invest In Your Business Growth Is To Register With CAC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Way To Invest In Your Business Growth Is To Register With CAC (147 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / Register Your Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Invest In Your Business Growth Is To Register With CAC by Samwise042(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2022
I am Idoko Samuel,
the CAC Business Registration Expert that is equipped with the requisite knowledge needed for any registration with the CAC.

I serve Entrepreneurs, business Owners to get certified, official, legalized and duly registered affordably.

My services range from;

-Business Name Registration to
-Company Registration to
-NGO/Church Registration to
-Handling major post-incorporation registration.
- Payment of Annual Returns
- Obtaining of TIN number.

In this territory, my track record of speedy delivery, and professionalism in handling queries can be attested even by business owners, and cooperate establishments I've served.

That is why, daily, my task is to see how best to serve you without breaking your pocket.

If you hire me today, with just N21,000 I'll get your business name fully registered and certified through the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) within 7-14 days.

My services are swift, affordable, error-free, and stamp with so much professionalism in service delivery.

Hire me now | 09035595423 and I'll serve YOU!
You can also use the link to connect with me on WhatsApp � https:///3GXx4ET

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Investor Of Paige / Ballast Stone Crushing Machines For Sale / Instant POS Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.