Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

- Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (5638 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Carbonated: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: by JerkyChan(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ

Happy new month to you and everybody here. May all odds be in our favour this December.

Regarding your giveaway, my business is a car wash. I've been struging to set it up since like 3 months ago.

Infact, I've managed to get some of the basic equipment, in the process I've exhausted all my savings. Hence, your 100k will enable me to connect water supply tap, complete the cementing of the floor and get supplies to kickstart operations ASAP.

Thanks alot in advance.

6 Likes

Re: by TinubuPikin: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread
Happy new month Boss. Please I am into Laundry and dry cleaning. I have been working for people for 2yrs now and deceided to set up my own last month. I rented the shop last month and have bought 80% of appliances need, big generator, industrial iron, ironing board etc. Only washing/drying machine remaining. I need either LG or Hiense, the price is btw 80k ~ 95k. My shop is in Benin City. I am the only laundry shop in the area at Agbor park, I need the washing machine badly, even a used one. Everything is verifiable. I can help you with your laundry for 1yr as appreciation, if you are in Benin City. Thanks in advance as u help me start life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by recieve(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDj
Boss I no go lie you, I never chop since yesterday, abeg help me with any amount, na who chop go fit hustle, abeg help.
Re: by Swissli(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morning sir and may God bless you for this your kind gesture, people like you are rare on earth and your good works will not go unnoticed. Sir I was diagnosed of a an illness in january(results still with me to prove it), was initially a student but had to drop out due to financial issues and the illness, the doctors told me treatment is possible but very expensive, I stay in a university environment and dealing with clothing I believe would fetch me a lot of money, my main issue is procuring a store to start ,houses are very expensive here and the store I am currently working on is 80k per annum, if you could help me with the funds sir, I'll pay for the shop right away and begin, I already have someone who would be supplying me clothes from onitsha, sir you would really be saving a life if you help me ,I pray God grant you more wealth as you help others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by LIONSABRE(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Audio millionaire undecided

14 Likes

Re: by Adeleketj: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Me I am just in Brooklyn. Broke
Re: by PrettyClara1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDj Good evening
the recent flood in Nigeria really made things harder for me
about my business plan, the money would be enough for me to be able to open a boutique.
My boutique will have clothes of different varieties for men, women and kids.
I hope and pray I get selected as it will help my family a lot.
I'm a single mom and the money would really help me and my kids.
Please forgive any grammatical error

1 Like

Re: by DonMaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Happy new month Boss. Please I am into Laundry and dry cleaning. I have been working for people for 2yrs now and deceided to set up my own last month. I rented the shop last month and have bought 80% of appliances need, big generator, industrial iron, ironing board etc. Only washing/drying machine remaining. I need either LG or Hiense, the price is btw 80k ~ 95k. My shop is in Benin City. I am the only laundry shop in the area at Agbor park, I need the washing machine badly, even a used one. Everything is verifiable. I can help you with your laundry for 1yr as appreciation, if you are in Benin City. Thanks in advance as u help me start life
I came here to check out investments/business ideas. Chai! how I wish I still have my washing machine till now, I sold it out few days ago at a cheap peanut price just because I was not making use of it for a very long time. Anyways I pray you get help here from @OfficialDJ. Stay positive and calm God will see u through
Re: by OfficialDJ: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gotten four persons so far in here..
Announcing those by 10pm.

God bless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by freelancerrr: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread

Bro I Live in a very busy area, people doing POS/E-PAYMENT are seriously making it here, I can make a good living from this business because I have already learnt how it works because I help a friend who is an agent, I help out at times. I really want to start it but capital has been a huge problem sir. I pray I get selected, this will change my life forever. God bless you sir for this idea.

1 Like

Re: by TinubuPikin: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
Chai! how I wish I am among the lucky ones. I really need a washing machine as soon as possible. Anyways God bless you richly for your kind gestures here.
Re: by calmness0(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officialdj thread

I would like to open a football viewing centre, ok people pay daily here to watch different series of football matches, this amount can start me up with 2 more fairly used 32 inches TV. Football viewing centre here is a daily income business.

2 Likes

Re: by goodlistener: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Audio

1 Like

Re: by Calenikan(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.

Congratulations to the luck winners in advance.

God bless you official DJ

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
God Bless you boss, May You never lack and i wish everyone the very best of luck
To those who are selected, Best of luck to you guys,I know you deserve it (even tho i we haven't seen the name )
Use it wisely and make Oga proud abeg

Make I kuku go house now before I turn to another thing else.....

1 Like

Re: by Faber(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
u too much Boss, I jst dey wait for dt guy always trolling people saying yamayama go fall on dia head, shey he said u want scam people, God go punish him. Then @TinubuPikin anytime u open ur laundry shop, contact me, I dey Benin City also, Lucky way. U go wash clothes tire, I go pack my guys come ur store
Re: by Segun139: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good evening Sir.
Trust this finds you well.
I will like to show my interest in competing for the grant.I am into fashion business,men’s niche to be precise and we are registered with CAC with the name “ROWERS”.Our vision is to intrigue our clients with our developing ideas while identifying with the uniqueness in each of our clients. We also intend to become known across the nation before 2026.
In order to achieve our vision, we have laid down procedures that would ensure that most of our target clients are aware of our services.
This grant will really be a boost to our business.
Below is my detail:
Name:Isaac Victor
Acc No:0169776764
GTB

Thank you very much sir.
Kind Regards.
Isaac Victor
Re: by Diza46(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
God I pray I was lucky to be among those sir any form of evidence you need to comfirm me inorder to help me I am really ready to provide them sir
Re: by Segun139: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Segun139:
Good evening Sir.
I will like to show my interest in competing for the grant.I am into fashion business,men’s niche to be precise and we are registered with CAC with the name “ROWERS”.Our vision is to intrigue our clients with our developing ideas while identifying with the uniqueness in each of our clients. We also intend to become known across the nation before 2026.
In order to achieve our vision, we have laid down procedures that would ensure that most of our target clients are aware of our services.
Below is my detail:
GTB

Thank you very much sir.
Kind Regards.
Isaac Victor
Re: by Segun139: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good evening Sir.
Below is my detail:
GTB

Thank you very much sir.
Kind Regards.
Isaac Victor

Re: by FANTASER: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shai!
Audio money angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by miiky(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.

Am very optimistic that I will be on this merit list! I was among those that declared interest when you announced the giveaway on the 17th of Nov. I thought that this giveaway is only for Redpillers. I can see many female monikers here. I don't understand. Anyways, congratulations to all us in adv.
Re: by WarriIntellect(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
In regards to the write up above

I have been learning futures trading for some time now and I have grasped majority of the Trading Concept but shortage of funds have not permitted me to text the market real time.

I am a 300L student in one of the Federal universities in Nigeria and bearing with the tough economic condition,if granted this opportunity I will invest the 100k into Futures Trading and with proper risk management I should be able to build that figure up and use it as a foundation for financial success.
Re: by JohnKevwe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
Going through the business plans, ideas, or suggestions, I think
LIONSABRE
TinubuPikin
Tekahashi
captainzee4life
Should be the first four persons
I made this selection recommendation as a business man and also as a father cry
Congratulations to the winners

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
TinubuPikin:
I pray the Op pick you, your business is indeed good
Re: by beauty16: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
I wish I was among sir even half of this money can be use for this okirika business anyamount can start this business please sir look forward to me
Re: by fattprince(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ:

God bless.
God bless you and also the persons going to receive the money. Please guys whoever wins please use it for all you said you will use it for so you can pay it forward by empowering more people. We will all make it thereby reducing the level of poverty in Nigeria as our government don't care about us. TRP is golden.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
OfficialDJ

My plan is to invest in animal rearing.

Meat has always being in high demand, 100k is more than enough to get goats (both males and females) about 6, grow them, use the remaining money from the 100k to buy feeds.

Within 2 years, my stock would have multiplied and selling of young livestock will also be going on. It is a good idea.

Thanks for this opportunity.
Re: by DominantBeing(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
JohnKevwe:

Going through the business plans, ideas, or suggestions, I think
LIONSABRE
TinubuPikin
Tekahashi
captainzee4life
Should be the first four persons
I made this selection recommendation as a business man and also as a father cry
Congratulations to the winners and I do pray they get selected.
God bless OfficialDj.
Pls consider me in subsequent slots sir.

3 Likes

Re: by BlackAIIDay: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good evening sir, please I have gotten a POS machine (OPAY) done the necessary registrations but I currently do not have sufficient funds to start up the business because of school. I have used some of the money that was meant for the business for school fees and some clearance in school. Please you could be of help to me. All pictures and documents are available and can be sent to you upon request. Thank you for your consideration and I am hoping for a feedback from you.

I was able to get the POS MACHINE through the 160k I won from sport betting, I got the machine for 65k from someone else who was in debt and needed funds to sort herself. I paid bout 15k for a kiosk to be constructed and was hoping to start before ASUU calls off the strike but unfortunately the called off the strike 2weeks after I had done everything. I had to use the remaining money on me for school fees and other clearance I was unable to do since my 100level.

N/B: I just got back from school and I decided to take some pictures of the POS MACHINE and flier

Re: by Segun139: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rowears
1Industry Overview
2 Executive Summary
3 Our Products and Services
4 Our Mission and Vision Statement
5 Roles and Responsibilities
6 SWOT Analysis
7 MARKET ANALYSIS
8 Our Target Market
9 Our Competitive Advantage
10 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
11 Sales Forecast.
12 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
13 Startup Expenditure (Budget)
15 Sustainability and Expansion Strategy

1.Industry Overview
The fashion design industry is one that has trended toward growth in the last years between 2014 and 2019. This is due to the fact that designers in order to appeal to large section of their target market have started closing the gap between style and value.
The industry is still projected to grow between the periods of 2020 to 2026, and the revenue in this industry will grow too depending on increasing consumer confidence and the rising per capita disposable income. The city is also one that has a high number of retail outlets that are of high end.
There are various upcoming trends that is likely to affect the fashion design industry and might influence employment in this industry and they include; improved use of the internet for online shopping by customers, continued use of cheap labors and consolidation of businesses in the retail sector

2.Executive Summary
ROWEARS is established to intrigue our clients with our fashion pieces while also identifying with the uniqueness in each of our clients. Our aim is to become a worldwide brand name in the 2026 here in Nigeria.
We therefore are in business in order to generate revenue, make profit whilst also favorably competing with other leading brands in the fashion design industry in six years’ time.
Our location in UNILAG and Agric (Ikorodu) is a very strategic one as we are located in the hub of the fashion industry and with the right strategies and plans that we have in place, we are sure of meeting, achieving and exceeding our desired goals and intentions.
Our publicity strategies are top notch as we will be hiring services of a brand consultant to help us draft the strategies that will make us stand out from similar fashion design businesses in the industry.

3.Our Products and Services
At ROWEARS, we intend to ensure that we deal in all forms of unique fashion designs and accessories in our primary location here in Nigeria. We intend to ensure that we create multiple sources of income that will be in line with our core service; these other services might be intangible in nature and include services such as trainings and consultancy services.
Our intention of creating multiple sources of income is so that we would be able to boost the bottom line of our business as is permissible under the laws of Nigeria. Therefore, some of the products and services we intend to offer are;
Sale of fashion design wears for certain ages and sexes
Sale of fashion accessories.

4.Our Mission and Vision Statement
Our vision is to intrigue our clients with our fashion pieces while identifying with the uniqueness in each of our clients.
We also intend to become a worldwide brand name in the year 2026 here in Nigeria.
In order to achieve our vision, we have laid down procedures that would ensure that most of our target market is aware of our products. We also have competent and professional employees that would ensure that that our vision is actualized.

SWOT Analysis
Making an honest assessment of our business concept by pointing out the advantages and weaknesses which will allow us know if we are taking the right step into starting this business, we have made some research and as such we are still therefore on with our research in Nigeria.
In looking critically at our business concept, we also did research using the popular SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis to determine how suitable we are for the industry. Below is the result of the SWOT analysis that we have gotten so far on behalf of ROWEARS;
Strengths
Our strength lies in the fact that we create unique designs for our various clients to meet their tastes and preferences, as well as other fashion related services. Our several marketing and publicity strategies are already enabling us stand out from the others in the industry.
Also, we have hired competent employees who are not only professionals but have the necessary expertise to enable us meet our intended goals and objectives.
Weaknesses
There are certain factors which we have perceived as weaknesses to our business and that is the fact that we are located in a fashion hub as Lagos, especially as Ikorodu that is one of the hottest fashion environments. Also, the industry is a bit saturated as there are enough fashion design businesses in and around Lagos.

MARKET ANALYSIS
Market Trends
The fashion industry is a glamorous and fun industry that is competitive in nature. Running a fashion design business is time consuming and most fashion design businesses usually fail because the entrepreneurs do not have the wherewithal to be creative and run the business at the same time.
This is because any entrepreneur starting this business usually spends less time designing, and more time managing production, dealing with suppliers, sending clothes to magazines, and managing the employees’ in-between. It usually takes an entrepreneur who has been into the business before to be able to successfully handle the business.
This kind of business is one that requires endurance and tenacity because this is a hyper competitive and complex industry, in which any start-up business can have suppliers and customers in the short period of time of starting the business.
Which is why to succeed in this industry you would need to be committed first as the chief executive officer before being a fashion designer. However, this does not mean that you do everything yourself, as most fashion design businesses usually hire a chief executive officer to handle the administrative affairs so that the owners can focus on fashion designing.
Finally, fashion designing in the real business world is different from that learnt in school. Starting and running a fashion design business would mean you developing and ensuring you follow a creative process that is organized, which is why most entrepreneurs looking to start their own business usually work as interns in larger fashion houses so as to be able to understand the methodology required in running the business.
Another option when starting this business especially if you are just skilled in fashion designing is to find a partner that is skilled in business in order to help manage the business part of the business.

I can’t paste all my plans here but we trust this little to convince you Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / Please, I Need Help With My Binomo Trade Account / Just Blew Someone's MMM Money Without Knowing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.